Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

After Goliath, Another Giant Existed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Goliath, Another Giant Existed (6606 Views)

Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. / Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court / COVID-19: Indian Police Flogged Goliath And This Happened (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by blazesam(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
{πŸ§”πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’­πŸ’₯πŸ‘£}This picture was taken around 1901 this was the last know human Giant Neanderthals that was still alive.

2 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by HeartlessMan: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
How many inches was his prick and who was he fucking?

21 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by blazesam(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
. Chai

3 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by dhardline(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
They try so much to hide this from us. Our History has been compromised and truths are being hidden all because they do not want men to believe what was written in the Holy Bible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Randy111(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Was Goliath as big as this? I guess the answer will be no. But if it's a yes, then there's been many other Giants.

2 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by clearcrystal: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
dhardline:
They try so much to hide this from us. Our History has been compromised and truths are being hidden all because they do not want men to believe what was written in the Holy Bible.

What are you saying in essence

2 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by clearcrystal: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Anyone who's as big as this could be easily killed in a battle. I doubt if Goliath is this big.
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Holyfic: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wetin him chop te grow like this undecided
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by garriAndsugar: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Na soapy go don finish am

2 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Fahvvy: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
That dude is almost 20feet tall!! undecided...
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by udede(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don't believe this for the following reasons.
1, Nobody in the crowd around him was looking up at him in awe and that is impossible.

2. Even in the Bible no giant was so tall that grown men are his knee length. The height will be about 30 feet. Its not possible. Goliath was about 9feet.

This picture is a scam

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by propsvilla1: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
It is fake, everybody should rest.

1 Like

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Soylife(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gun no fit kill this one o,na intercontinental ballistic missile dem go shoot am.
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by ganisucks(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
udede:
1, Nobody in the crowd around him was looking up at him in awe and that is impossible.

2. Even in the Bible no giant was so tall that grown men are his knee length. The height will be about 30 feet. Its not possible. Goliath was about 9feet.

This picture is a scam

He identified the man as a Neanderthal. This is why ignorance is the bane of the Nigerian society. Neanderthals where known to be shorter than the average Homosapien male. They had a flat forehead and their bodies were muscular. They also went extinct a long time ago, when climate change and natural disasters wiped them off the face of the earth.
A little time spent researching their existence and genealogy would have saved the Op some quality time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by unclejb2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
udede:

This picture is a scam
you can only be looking at him in awe if you are just seeing him for the first time.

If he lives with you and you see him everyday, you won't see him in awe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by elotajohn1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na masturbation kpai this one..... Which hole he wan drill like this?

I doubt the credibility of this human size though.
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Anybody that huge won't stand upright or walk easily
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
blazesam:
{πŸ§”πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’­πŸ’₯πŸ‘£}This picture was taken around 1901 this was the last know human Giant Neanderthals that was still alive.

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Jeferious: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
unclejb2:
you can only be looking at him in awe if you are just seeing him for the first time.

If he lives with you and you see him everyday, you won't see him in awe
Oga, not when he's the last giant on earth with such incredible height. You must look am before im go mistakenly march you enter ground.

In addition to the arguments someone posited here to suggest that the picture was fake....the normal people were walking too close to the giant. One was even trying to pass through his legs. Their unbelievable proximity to the colossal "human" in the picture suggests nothing but fakeness

7 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by SporaD8: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
blazesam:
These are the menkind that lived up to their 5th-7th century not our current 6ft version.

1 Like

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Abolodje: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Probably AI pics like usual y’all should learn not to believe everything you see on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Les: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fake fake fake

3 Likes

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2023
udede:

This picture is a scam
copied from zubymusic
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Astra101: 3:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Look fake to me shocked
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by 07kjb: 5:46am On Apr 30, 2023
illicit:
Anybody that huge won't stand upright or walk easily

That's why they are called giant,they are huge from toe to shoulder,they are not ordinary tall men like your DOGO

1 Like

Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by blazesam(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2023
udede:

This picture is a scam

He is not a stranger in that town. Let me ask you a question, will you always look (take your time looking )at planes flying,even thou you see them every day?

I have a guy who is 7.5ft tall, but I don't even look at him, why ? Am too use to seeing him, I give my sight to something else. Whites don't discriminate like us.
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by illicit(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2023
07kjb:

That's why they are called giant,they are huge from toe to shoulder,they are not ordinary tall men like your DOGO

Nobody can be this tall sir

They would need assistance getting up if they lie down
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by blazesam(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2023
illicit:

Nobody can be this tall sir

They would need assistance getting up if they lie down
do sea whales look for help to swim? Do elephants look for help when running.?

Who is born to be huge Nd tall is already born strong to be fit to keep to the standard. They can run and also rise any minutes they feel like
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by illicit(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2023
blazesam:

Who is born to be huge Nd tall is already born strong to be fit to keep to the standard. They can run and also rise any minutes they feel like

U are right to some extent

But if u have an elephant of this proportion compared to regular elephants, it might struggle to get up when prostrate
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Jeferious: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2023
blazesam:

And where did he live? Like take shelter in during harsh weather conditions? In a house built by normal people for normal people? Or in the desert? Or he lived in very large caves in the countryside? Mind you, that road in the picture was busy with people. A countryside road cannot be that busy.

For starts, someone who's remarkably this huge should be general knowledge to the average lover of knowledge. That fact that you don't know his name should suggest to you that he was "planted" there. Or even if "he" was truly in that picture, then the "he" is either a huge mannequin or something else... anything but a human being.
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Zaphnath1(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2023
He's even taller than those storey buildings I can't believe this

SHALOM
Re: After Goliath, Another Giant Existed by Jazzman01: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Fake. The tallest man ever to walk on the surface of the earth with irrefutable evidence was Robert Wadlow and he was 8ft 11" tall. Goliath was about 9ft tall as documented in the bible which means Wadlow was roughly the same height with him.

There are pictures and videos of Wadlow online captured before his demise. You can watch it to have and idea of what 9ft looks like.

The height of the man in this pic right here is unrealistic and it has been clearly doctored!

Below is a picture of Wadlow and his dad. Second pic is Wadlow and his family.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials / Prophet TB Joshua At It Again, With Shocking Prophecy / APC To Present A Northerner As Presidential Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.