Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele (17061 Views)

81% Of Working Nigerians Don’t Add Value To The Economy – Taiwo Oyedele / FG Can’t Recruit Area Boys To Collect Taxes – Taiwo Oyedele / Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Afonja007: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
ednut1:
i was an obidient. But Tinubu was a former treasurer of mobil. And a chartered accountant in the usa. Common
and he still deals on drugs?Common
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by oyeb15: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
He should pay Npower beneficiaries their Nexit
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by nedekid: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
tommy589:
He won't be the one to ensure the implementation. Most of his policies that are unbearable would be done away with
Done away with by who? Who do you think by antecedent is likely to infuse more unbearable tax policies?

Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by VTJN(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

He wunt smell dat office as long as the Lord lives
who go smell the office?
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by SegiWonder: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na Ogun go still kill una.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Image123(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
In months time, they will accuse Tinubu of these. Not far away though.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by MissLeslie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of per capita income?

As if your FATHER know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by 001Lagos: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

Emilokan Tinubu is a Certified Chartered Accountant. What is your own biological father?
Chartered accountant in drug manufacturing company

You're a joke

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Enemyofpeace: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
There is no way Buhari would make heaven, if the useless rope of a man makes heaven, I swear there will be serious protest in heaven until God sends him to hell where he truly belongs. The most useless and most insensitive government in the history of mankind.

Mynd44 is it true what I'm hearing about you?
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Image123(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
lildush:

He wunt smell dat office as long as the Lord lives

Thanks to God, Lord Lugard no longer lives.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Brushstrokes20: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
# LIFELESS LEGACIES...
The heartless herder came to STEAL AND DESTROY!
SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD ARE BUHARI"S REGULAR TRADEMARK! undecided
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Menclothing: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tax
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Alliswell248: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of per capita income?

Are you kidding me?
You think everybody is dull like you.
Tinubu had first class from Chicago state University. You think he bribed those Prof right?
Grow up pls and always use your no 6.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Alliswell248: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

Chartered accountant in drug manufacturing company

You're a joke

You are uncultured and unlearned.
Tinubu was a former staff of Exxon Mobil.
Go and verify.
Hate filled soul.
Sore losers
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by 001Lagos: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

You are uncultured and unlearned.
Tinubu was a former staff of Exxon Mobil.
Go and verify.
Hate filled soul.
Sore losers
It's no more Deloitte?

You've stopped telling us that Tinubu worked at Deloitte after the company came out to deny knowing anybody with the name Bola Tinubu working with them in the past?

Shameless people
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by InkredibleHulk: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Your account is just 24 minutes old👀🙁

Remina:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Alliswell248: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

It's no more Deloitte?

You've stopped telling us that Tinubu worked at Deloitte after the company came out to deny knowing anybody with the name Bola Tinubu working with them in the past?

Shameless people

U can try again in 2039.
2023 - 2031 ..... Jagaban
2031 - 2039......Zulum
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:

I get am before no be property.

Tinubu said 'na statistics we go chop'. An accountant that says statistics are useless means his knowledge don wear off.

grin true talk
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by tnerro1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
8 years calamity and tribalism will soon come to an end
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by nathyx(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
What about Tax on all these Big Big trailera carrying our Farm Produce up and Down ?? They should pay more than VAT only
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by GreyLaw(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

U can try again in 2039.
2023 - 2031 ..... Jagaban
2031 - 2039......Zulum

Guy, reply that guy. Deloitte actually denied ever having Tinubu work for them. The documents are there online. Tinubu is president elect and will be sworn in to be president. Every smart person has agreed. But why did baba tell lies that he worked for Deloitte?
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Kukutenla: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/taiwoyedele/status/1652296497445085184?t=I0CM-7Iz90qYUjqxu1ByoQ&s=08
Nigerians never knew they were enjoying under PDP
They asked for change and got chains
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by Alliswell248: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
GreyLaw:

Guy, reply that guy. Deloitte actually denied ever having Tinubu work for them. The documents are there online. Tinubu is president elect and will be sworn in to be president. Every smart person has agreed. But why did baba tell lies that he worked for Deloitte?

I am not sure of Deloitte, but I am aware he worked for Exxon Mobil.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by matm: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Buhari said Nigerians will appreciate him after he left office
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by ebenholer2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
NA SO I SEE AM O...THE DAFT PRESIDENT HAS GIVEN ME MY OWN PARTING TAX INCREMENT AT MY WORKING PLACE TOO. WETIN EYES NO GO SEE FOR THIS NATION
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by mutvy: 4:04am On Apr 30, 2023
Buhari really ensures that he impoverish Nigerians and destroy the country before he hands over power.Almighty God will pay him back very soon.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by hush15: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2023
tommy589:
He won't be the one to ensure the implementation. Most of his policies that are unbearable would be done away with

Says who... the state that tax the most is Lagos State. Apparently, the man that tax the he'll out of lagosians is about to be forced down our throats.
Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by surgical: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2023
xpressionx:
FELLOW NIGERIANS.

Get ready to pay humongous tax under Tinubu.
He already said it duringtown hall differentfrom balablu.
I give you 3 years una go groan tire.

just like they are doing in Lagos, they believe in taking from people than giving them, they believe it only citizens that have obligations, and government are exempted from responsibility apart from squandering the taxes

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele by surgical: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2023
mutvy:
Buhari really ensures that he impoverish Nigerians and destroy the country before he hands over power.Almighty God will pay him back very soon.
Amen,its not too late for him to reap whatever he sowed, that his believe that he can be recklessly stupid will soon vanished

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt / Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / ARISE NEWS Presenter In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.