Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus (3640 Views)

Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / Blasphemy: Imam Council, Civil Society Hail Death Penalty On Singer Sharif / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by BERNIMOORE: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Imam was seen in this video...saying that Jesus death for Nigerian Christian is useless, that Jesus died for Nothing if he died for Nigerian Christians

You will wonder if it is the opposite, Muric Akintola would have escalate it to war....

Respect is reciprocal....
Click & Watch below:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1405014616981646?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by sleek214(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Which one be Nigeria Christian Jesus ?

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by olisaEze(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okay mr imam, you’ve been noticed. Don’t be too disappointed that the uproar this would generate in ur militarized brand of Islam has no corresponding opposite in the Christianity you so obviously hate. Pls high bp is a killer, make sure u eat well and clear ur mind of hate so u can sleep well & live long enough to witness the new Nigeria under Peter Obi! grin

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is disgraceful.
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Printerscanner: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Okay nah.

There are more important issues than that of a drunk Imam talking trash against Prophet Isa

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Arabs that brought Islam to them allowed those heading to middle east from Sudan to pass freely.

While the black Muslims where stopped at their borders and told to present a pass grin

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by BERNIMOORE: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
sleek214:
Which one be Nigeria Christian Jesus ?
Because the Insults were directed at Nigerian Christians who embraced Christ Jesus ....the imam singled out Nigerian Christians...saying specifically that Jesus ransom death for Nigerians is just worthless
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Toluwanise247(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
He entitled to his opinion but God will reward him according to he mind

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by splendournoni: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Islam is just for the poor....

We don't react like fools

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by BRIMBRAM: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Thank God for Muslim-Muslim ticket. grin

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Mindlog: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
He and his followers need psychiatric ward admission.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by yarimo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
They will be taking serious the day Christian association of Nigeria CAN stop collecting bribe from OBI and other unfortunate politicans
BERNIMOORE:
Imam was seen in this video...saying that Jesus death for Nigerian Christian is useless, that Jesus died for Nothing if he died for Nigerian Christians

You will wonder if it is the opposite, Muric Akintola would have escalate it to war....

Click & Watch below:

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Johans2023: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Toluwanise247:
He entitled to his opinion but God will reward him according to he mind
was Deborah not entitled to her opinion?

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Zionmdde: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Johans2023:
this animal is still here?
Please that thing is a disgrace to animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Johans2023: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don't have problem with the Head slammers, my problem is the foolish Christian that didn't see anything wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket.
Any Christian that use his hands to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, that hand will remain cursed forever.
People like Umahi, ORJI KALU, keyamo and alot of Yoruba Christians that supported the evil agenda, their family will surfer for it. Useless fools!

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Johans2023:
I don't have problem with the Head slammers, my problem is the foolish Christian that didn't see anything wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket.
Any Christian that use his hands to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, that hand will remain cursed forever.
People like Umahi, ORJI KALU, keyamo and alot of Yoruba Christians that supported the evil agenda, their family will surfer for it. Useless fools!

Do you understand what he said?
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Because the Insults were directed at Nigerian Christians who embraced Christ Jesus ....the imam singled out Nigerian Christians...saying specifically that Jesus ransom death for Nigerians is just worthless

You are fool
You don’t even understand Yoruba and you wanted to caused problems
Listen and listen again and this time open your brain 🧠 and understand
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by BERNIMOORE: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

You are fool
You don’t even understand Yoruba and you wanted to caused problems
Listen and listen again and this time open your brain 🧠 and understand
Òpònú...I am from Faleye compound in Odo ijomu...Akure Oloyemekun....Ondo state...I am a full blown Yoruba not like you who don't have a lineage...awon Iran kíran..
I can teach you in yorubá

.this is what he said...

Tí Jesu bá kú fún Omo Nàìjíríà NSE ló kú gbé
Click and hear over & over again eléti ehoro grin

Translate it....or you think you can use Taquiyya mode here....where you can deny obvious truth just to protect your hidden plan? It will not work...odè

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by limeta(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by nazicartel(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Christians have low key extremist ooo. This Iman should thread carefully
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by BERNIMOORE: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2023
nazicartel:
the point is that....nobody will cause war because of this.... And they're giving the 2nd and many chances to explain and defend....but in their own prophet Case.... No explanation...
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by khalling2008: 3:48am On Apr 30, 2023
I'mam said plain truth because Jesus was sent to Israel not Nigeria Christian

Then Jesus said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 15:24).

Is Nigeria Christian among the sheep of the house of Israel?

“Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel”. (Matthew 19:28)

Jesus emphatically said, while clarifying his mission to the Israelites:

In Jeremiah 50:6, God calls Israel His people and “lost sheep.” The Messiah, spoken of throughout the Old Testament, was seen as the one who would gather these “lost sheep”

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Ofodirinwa: 3:53am On Apr 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:

Click & Watch below:

When it's traditional spirituality, Christians get liver. That one they can insult all day. But let one Imam say kpim and you're not the victim.
Mind you, the Imam is telling the truth
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by SIONKPO1(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2023
yarimo:
They will be taking serious the day Christian association of Nigeria CAN stop collecting bribe from OBI and other unfortunate politicans
This Poor Ebira Muslim Terrorist.
your mates are locked up in Zoo for Animals to feast on

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Tooreda: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2023
Many of the imams are just nothing but fools. You can't blame them. Islam has no message and that's why its worshippers are always unhappy and belligerent
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by pquaver(m): 6:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Johans2023:

Oga ur curse ends here on Nairaland.. Infact in ur whole life u might not achieve quarter of what they achieved on this life.. He who sow must reap... They made their choices if e paon u, lagoon is a simple solution 😎

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by MasterJayJay: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:
Okay nah.

There are more important issues than that of a drunk Imam talking trash against Prophet Isa
Another blasphemy, Jesus is not a prophet.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by MasterJayJay: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2023
khalling2008:
I'mam said plain truth because Jesus was sent to Israel not Nigeria Christian

Then Jesus said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 15:24).

Is Nigeria Christian among the sheep of the house of Israel?

In Jeremiah 50:6, God calls Israel His people and “lost sheep.” The Messiah, spoken of throughout the Old Testament, was seen as the one who would gather these “lost sheep”
The canaanite woman was healed, she was not a jew. Peter was instructed by holy spirit to visit Cornelius who was not a jew. You guys have zero knowledge about the bible.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by compton11(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2023
nazicartel:
the imam that has died since over 10 years ago?

Plus he wasn't Even insulting Jesus

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by Toluwanise247(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2023
Johans2023:
was Deborah not entitled to her opinion?

Can you compare Christianity to Islam? They some of them don’t understand the religion they just follow blindly.
God will judge every soul. Don’t judge so that you won’t be judge too …..
Re: Blasphemy: Imam Insults Christian's Jesus by BaddestQueen(f): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Nigeria Christians deserve every insults coming and to come.
what do you expect when you enabled Muslim Muslim ticket when they will never support such.
lol Nigeria Christian is in for a long drive.
bunch of hypocritical heathens claiming Christians especially those RCCG Christians or so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet / As Prince Ukachukwu Buries Mother And Goes To Court: I Urge Him To withdraw his case / Who Is A Communist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.