Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos (2272 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by ryloy: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by bazoodo: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Ihateheadslamer: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by lilvicky68(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
How's is it supposed to be news

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by pandoragirigory: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land the president elect till may 29 2031 of the federal republic of Nigeria, the jagaban borgu of Nigeria and the emilokan of yoruba land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by yarimo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Selfjoy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jagaban Borgu!
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by MissLeslie(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
That is the cloth he wore to receive Benue state governor elect.t

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Ola9ja23: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Slayer of IPOB miscreants

Loyalty pays.
Asiwaju built a party from scratch to most formidable opposition party then to the ruling party then to greatest ruling party of all time in history of Africa

God bless you Asiwaju

4 Likes

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Looks frail

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wetin concern me concern Ojukwu? You think I'm someone that fight for the dead? Never!
LegendHero:

Let’s see how you look at his age.

Remember Ojuku of cursed memory look frail and senile at his age.

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Ttalk: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Wetin concern me concern Ojukwu? You think I'm someone that fight for the dead? Never!

Tinubu will rule over you and the entire SE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by 9jahotblog: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
ryloy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhGFZ8UDgis
😂 he can’t stay in Abuja niii. What’s pursuing him now 😅😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by didroon43: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Shey una no dey run mad like this?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
I know you fight for the dead to i can use it in banters against you but I dont care about the dead. Infact as far as I'm concerned, Ahmadu Bello, Azikiwe, Awolowo, Nzeogwu, Ojukwu,
Akintola et all ruined Nigeria and as such are no heroes. As a matter of fact if we had gotten independence in 1990 like South Africa, i would have preferred it.

Black man has not shown much capacity to govern themselves.

You wont see me praising Ojukwu or Azikiwe...they were part of the heroes that ruined Nigeria.

When people say Igbos lost 3 million lives in the civil war and want it to pain me now, i laugh at them because i wasnt born then and if you change the course of history by 1 sec, i may not have been born. What is most important is what we that are alive do with our lives because 130yrs from now, every single person alive today on earth will be gone and 130yrs is a short time in history
LegendHero:

Lol typical of your people. Pretenders and hypocrites

You always denigrate Awo in your multiple post and yet you’re lying you don’t fight for the dead and trying to feign some kind of neutrality.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tinubu's stay will be temporary.
Ttalk:

Tinubu will rule over you and the entire SE
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Christian36: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The Slayer of IPOB miscreants

Loyalty pays.
Asiwaju built a party from scratch to most formidable opposition party then to the ruling party then to greatest ruling party of all time in history of Africa

God bless you Asiwaju
Abeg how did he slay Ipob. I just dey laugh but fools that thinks they are doing Igbos didn't know that they shot their selves on their legs.
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Dotherightthing: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Pigs... must find something to grunt about... shocked
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
Don Corleone.

A whole set of pigs abused and abused him. Not knowing their clannish behaviour was assisting him into Aso Rock.

What I love about Tinubu is, he effortlessly enslaved his enemies go wage war on his behalf thinking they were harming him.

This man is just a genius.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Don Corleone.

A whole set of pigs abused and abused him. Not knowing their clannish behaviour was assisting him into Aso Rock.

What I love about Tinubu is, he effortlessly enslaved his enemies go wage war on his behalf thinking they were harming him.

This man is just a genius.
You remind me of the godfather! ☠️
Have you seen the movie?
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Peacemaker5128: 3:37am On Apr 30, 2023
Jagaban
Re: President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 4:30am On Apr 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol typical of your people. Pretenders and hypocrites

You always denigrate Awo in your multiple post and yet you’re lying you don’t fight for the dead and trying to feign some kind of neutrality.

You served him hot. You are his master. Keep teaching the low erratic beings some some

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Feyemi, Commissions Abia State Government House (pictures) / Kano Cleric, Who Preached Violence During Election, Gets Appointment / Dangote: Boko Haram Not Nigeria’s Worst Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.