Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS (1778 Views)

Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2023
A vulcaniser, simply identified as Bolaji, was killed on Saturday after stray tyres from an articulated vehicle knocked him down in front of his vulcaniser stand, at Fakunle Area, Osogbo, Osun.

It was reported that the accident, which occurred at about 7 am, left many sympathisers traumatised, as the head of the deceased was reportedly broken by the impact of the tyres.

An eyewitness, who was lucky to have escaped being knocked down by the tyres, explained that the two tyres, attached to a rim, bounced and knocked down the vulcaniser, who was standing in front of him.

He said the tyres later bounced off, after hitting the vulcaniser, to knock down a woman that was selling food close to the vulcaniser and her daughter.

“I and my friend Murphy were discussing with the vulcaniser, where he was brushing his teeth with a chewing stick, before a woman that was traveling to Ore/Ondo called him for direction.
“It was while giving direction to the woman that the tyres flew off from the vehicle, knocked him down and killed him instantly.
“If he had not gone to attend to the woman, he would not have been hit by the tyres,” he said.

However, the witness and other commercial motorcyclists later chased after the trailer driver, who veered into Ataoja Police Station in Osogbo after sensing danger.

It is reported that the driver is now being detained by the police at the station, with the vehicle.

However, the other two persons knocked down by the tyres, had been taken to Osun State University Teaching Hospital, where they are reported to be recuperating.

The late vulcaniser’s corpse is said to have been removed by his family members.

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-lifetyres-kill-vulcaniser-injure-others-in-osogboread-full-details/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/tragedy-16-passengers-burn-to-death-in-osun-road-accident/

https://terryanews.com/weekend-special-baba-suwe-dejo-tunfulu-with-oga-bello-in-cracking-comedy-enjoy-the-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/my-life-in-danger-for-congratulating-tinubu-ohanaeze-youth-president/

*For Breaking and News updates kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE if you're already with us*
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by immortalcrown(m): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2023
Stray tyres from an articulated vehicle?

RIP.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by Curious345: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2023
So so sad ,

1 Like

Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by Blake755: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Wenti person no go hear no longer stray bullet nah tyres God may our lives never be cut short 💯🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by illicit(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Tyre kill vulaniser

Just like a stray dog kills a dog handler

shocked
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by illicit(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Tyre no dey look face o

Why the vulcanizer of all people

E be like curse

1 Like

Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by nedekid: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Tyre is dangerous oh.
Remember those days. Comming back from work. I got down from the bus under dopemu bridge bus stop waiting cross the Expressway. That was how an approaching vw beatle driving past in full speed lost a tyre. That tyre rolled, in full speed, I could not even react. It passed close to me and hit the fellow standing besides me. Omo in a flash that guy was in the ground with 2 broken legs! As in the legs were facing abnormal directions!
Rest in peace to the dead. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

3 Likes

Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by coputa(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2023
One should always be on the alert whenever one is walking on the pedestrian lane or standing beside the road, especially expressway,
Some mechanics and vulanizers sometimes forget to tighten the screw holding up the tyres properly.For me i double check whenever I do repairs in my car tyres region.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by Haveyoueatentod: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2023
What are the odds that tyres from another vehicle killing a man whose job is tyre maintenance...Rip
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by ruggedtimi(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2023
From the topic, I was thinking the vulcanizer was working on the tyre and it exploded.
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by dododawa1: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Overspeeding not allowed
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
One of the numerous ways to die in Nigeria, RIP vulcanizer
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by Baronthecelebri: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2023

funny
Re: INSIDE Life:tyres Kill Vulcaniser, Injure Others In Osogbo(read FULL DETAILS by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Na wa o.
There are really more than 1000 ways to die.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Should Look For Job And Leave Yahoo Boys / In A Crowded Nigerian Slaughterhouse Blood, ---portharcourt By Aljazeera / Where Is Professor James Bolarinwa Olomo After Being Declared Missing For 2 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.