Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt (28654 Views)

Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Receives FG Approval To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by windvane(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
juman:
NAF planes are not well serviced planes. It can crash anytime.
You are stupid!!!bloody civilian like you.....the Charlie 130 evacuates stranded Nigerians almost every week,even from the north.....C130 evacuated stranded nigerians in Kaduna last week coming to Lagos....Most of you type like your parents

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by kay29000(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

More reason why the NAF ought to have applied safety discretion while the evacuation s ungoing but, they chose to take pictures first and smile to the camera.

Guy, have you ever travelled out of the country before? I swear you go know say na rubbish Nigeria dey do

If Nigeria is such a rubbish country, and you know it, then why remain here and be having HBP every day...why not relocate to a better country?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Thats if they dont run out of fuel, Ugandan airline did theirs silently, after 5days of being stranded our own are busy doing media fun fair for people that are still trapped at the egyptian boarders.
helinues:

Even the regular wailer above you rise above pettiness and wish the best.

Don't use all your life and time to be Wailing guy.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by chatinent: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Commendable
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by ScamDemicEra: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2023
The returnees should be quarantined and checked out, Fauci is running a bio-lab in Sudan just like the one in Wuhan.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by MrAgbako: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
All this ceremony untop evacuation ?

Go and rescue Nigerians immediately and stop the unnecessary show off
ipob bitter and hateful people.

Like someone told you earlier

"Don't use all your life and time to be Wailing guy"
😕

1 Like

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Are we talking about NL likes here or bursting your ignorance about the evacuation of our citizens.

Guy, who swear lie for you gan gan? Remember just still yesterday on 2 different threads, so as you lied and accused me wrongly which when I asked you for proofs, you disappeared from those 2 threads.

Must you always lie to make your points? Is the foundation of new LP based on lies? Is lying the criteria to be LP members?

Stop blind arguments, stop ridiculous allegations, stop petty lies.

Opposition is not madness

In the history of Nigeria, who lied more than the APC you support?
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by BRIMBRAM: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Odin13:
Buhari taking responsibility finally..

God bless Nigeria

Though we know is all has a nepotistic aura for the gift..

If you know Timbuktu.. then you know.. islam has a base.

They must complain no matter what. What a cursed people who can never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by tnerro1(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Hope na full tank of fuel dem put, we no wan hear long story ooo
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by luluosas(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2023
May all our people return safe and secure and sound
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by helinues: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

In the history of Nigeria, who lied more than the APC you support?

At least na Apc dey lie no be. Why is that guy always lie ridiculously all the time?

Same lies made him to abandon some of his known monikers as he was bursted severally.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by omooba74(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2023
NAF should be commended not to be condemned.It is a call to national service, journey merci to them all and praying for peace in Sudan.War no be beans o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by DelphiOracle(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

So NAF are going to Sudan for the evacuation?

You have been repeating Sudan Sudan from your comments meaning you might not be aware that the evacuation by NAF is going to be in Egypt as the students made the land journey from Sudan to Egypt even though there was challenges at the Sahara desert.

You always argue baselessly.
be it Sudan or Egypt, the bottom line is they should act urgently cos lives are involved. This is what the guy was trying to say.

I don't even understand the argument here.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Naz34(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

You were in a hurry to quote me because of "Likes"

United states government rescued there citizens without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures first . 😂
let me correct you. You are saying this simply because you are on a nigerian forum where update about the evacuation is being given. Go get access into any major American forum or news updated site, trust me US will awash you with every clip and fanfare of their own evacuation. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery brother!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Okiton: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Odin13:
Buhari taking responsibility finally..

God bless Nigeria

Though we know is all has a nepotistic aura for the gift..

If you know Timbuktu.. then you know.. islam has a base.

These are his Islamic brethren, who when on terrorism studies and bomb manufacturing in Sudan
He won't take chances
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Alaigbomaster: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
See the way ibos are angry over good things, they are only waiting to hear bad news and celebrate

Never have i seen or heard about a better tribe of bushmen, even in the movies

1 Like

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by iyke2frankeze: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Again, stop wailing on unnecessary thing, stop playing politics with everything.

I doubt if you are even aware that the NAF would be heading to Egypt for the pick up not Sudan as you claim.

Why do you always like to argue about something you are not current with, the Sudan crisis is not BBA show that you are good at.

Appreciate even if it's little gestures. You people don make noise about how Air Peace would be evacuating Nigerians from the war torn country, you did not even bother again why it's NAF that's doing the evacuation not Air Peace.

You can't just spend all your energy on something negative all in the name of proofing to be opposition
Stop being Naive, Air Peace landed at Egypt even before Air force plane.
Always read news and watch news in television. Air Peace has three planes there with one Nigeria Air force plane. Abike was at Egypt to inspect the planes live on Tv.
https://www.nairaland.com/7667318/air-peace-feel-honoured-evacuate.

1 Like

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by tsdarkside(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2023
anybody that tells me,we blacks dont care for each other,i go slapp am....
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by xperiencelove(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

More reason why the NAF ought to have applied safety discretion while the evacuation s ungoing but, they chose to take pictures first and smile to the camera.

Guy, have you ever travelled out of the country before?[b] I swear you go know say na rubbish Nigeria dey d[/b]o

Even if Nigeria dey do rubbish as you claimed, when it turns to war and war zones, it is another different ball game to anyone trapped or involved including the mighty USA and Russia.
We can only encourage those going on rescue mission and pray for their safety.

To cap it all, Sudan is one of the most military powerhouse in Africa.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by tsdarkside(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

Stop being Naive, Air Peace landed at Egypt even before Air force plane.
Always read news and watch news in television. Air Peace has three planes there with one Nigeria Air force plane. Abike was at Egypt to inspect the planes live on Tv.
https://www.nairaland.com/7667318/air-peace-feel-honoured-evacuate.

this is not a competition....evacuate the people already....
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by xperiencelove(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2023
naptu2:
Meanwhile, there are reports that bus drivers in Sudan are exploiting people that are trying to flee to the Egyptian border.
That is how it happens everywhere in war time. As they take people to Egypt, they are coming back to Sudan empty.
Even those drivers might not live to spend that money. There is more to war than what many people know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by davidtemi(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

You were in a hurry to quote me because of "Likes"

United states government rescued there citizens without this unnecessary show off . E reach Nigeria turn, Dem begin take pictures[b] first [/b]. 😂
Happy Sunday 🤣😂
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2023
Alaigbomaster:
See the way ibos are angry over good things, they are only waiting to hear bad news and celebrate

Mynd44 Seun Dominique
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by nolimitssoldier: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2023
This is very painful, so nigeria cannot go to sudan directly, crush them and bring our people home? So sad, we aren't giants anymore
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by 001Lagos: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2023
davidtemi:

Happy Sunday 🤣😂
😂😆

1 Like

Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by davidtemi(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

Understand my comment and stop hating .

The evacuation and safety concerns should be something the NAF should take serious and not taking pictures .
Dey don't understand u at all, dey are just rushing to mention like mumus. Simple English is wat dey can't comprehend
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by RepoMan007: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2023
Oil money good o. Will aboki have taught of buying such luxury with groundnut tax?
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Elliotg: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Again, stop using all your time and life to be Wailing. France Convoy was shot at in Sudan. Infact as at yesterday, Germany or Turkey's plane that landed in Khartoum was shot at and riddled with bullet holes.

There are so many nationalities that are still stranded in Sudan. Sudan airspace is a no go area .

Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be shooking mouth into something you have little idea about.

Stop wailing on unnecessary things all in the name of trying to be political right
Had your govt been proactive,we wouldn't have found ourselves in this quagmire. South Africa did not teach us any lessons, Ukraine did not teach us any lessons. Why do our govt always wait till they get signals that the Us or the UK or the France have started evacuation of their nationals in any crisis area before they start making moves? Why don't we have the foresights or be the first to make evaluations even before the crises become serious? Even if it ended up as a false flag, is it not better safe than sorry?
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Frank2021: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2023
That plane is one of the most strongest plane ever since 1950s produced be Lockheed. I have the documentary video of the plane.
ShaqFu:
Cool. Those C130 still work. Remember seeing them alot when growing up during NAF day.

I'm not sure if the NAF celebrate it again because of the level of insecurity in the country.

Those days, NAF day was like Christmas day.

Cc: naptu2.
Re: Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt by Elliotg: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Carry your bile filled conehead comot here. Imp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa Syndrome: NIS Cautions Nigerians Against Irregular Migration / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / Keke Napep Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Being Hit By A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.