Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Opinion About Nigerian Weather On Health Of Citizens Et Al - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Opinion About Nigerian Weather On Health Of Citizens Et Al (203 Views)

The Coronavirus Seems To Like Cold Weather / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Coronavirus: South Korea Sends Presidential Plane To Evacuate Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Nigerian Weather On Health Of Citizens Et Al by Snakedoctor1: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2023
The Op to a separate thread on FP ranted about how Nigerian weather is the best bla bla. And below is my response:

The moderately cold weather in places like southern Africa is way better than the predominantly oven hot weather in Nigeria. In fact, I prefer the European frosty weather.

The Nigerian extreme tropical weather breeds all kinds of useless insects especially mosquitoes and houseflies which are vectors of all kinds of disease causing organisms. The high humidity also causes rapid decomposition of items and release of odorous air; we do not breathe good air in Nigeria. Smelly streets everywhere!

Such smells are hardly a challenge in an average European town and you can't see all those mosquitoes, cockroaches and houseflies.

One advantage Nigeria has regarding that tropical weather is agro yields. But then, we are even hardly subsistent; and worse still, herdsmen have chased people away from farms. Oyibos instead of waiting for you organic food export have resorted to GMO and that is ok for them.

Apart from the rich natural resources Which rotates in the hands of wrong leaders like Buhari, who is being succeeded by another misfit, every other thing in Nigeria is in the negative.

My one cent!

(1) (Reply)

Top EMR Software For Nigerian Clinics / Finding Inner Peace: The Benefit And Techniques To Effective Meditation / 100% Herbal Medicine For Rheumatoid Arthritis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.