Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec (2045 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by ogaemma: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2023
The 5 Appeal Court Judges to preside over Peter Obi’s petition against Tinubu, APC and INEC.
1. Justice Haruna Simon Tsammani - Bauchi State.
2. Justice Stephen Jonah Adah - Kogi State
3. Justice Abba Bello Mohammed - Kano State.
4. Justice Joseph Ikyegh - Benue State.
5. Justice Monica Bolna'an Dongban-Mensem - Plateau State.

Good Luck

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2023
Mind you;They are not the supreme God.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by marlow1962(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden as una president, ha Nigerians now your suffering continues.
Come to think of it, I really thought Nigerians are smart, but I was hugely disappointed. How can you be routing for who steals from you, punish you and even kill ur fellow men/woman, why? Because na my turn.

Well I pray this court case goes well, if not , the kind suffer wer Nigerians go suffer for another 8 years eh, Apollo go grow from una eyes by force.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by BRIMBRAM: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2023
grin This election since before the primary till date remains the most entertaining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by BRIMBRAM: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:
Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden as una president, ha Nigerians now your suffering continues.

You must be very poor.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by marlow1962(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You must be very poor.
If you rich, you no go dy here dy fool yourself everyday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by BRIMBRAM: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:

If you rich, you no go dy here dy fool yourself everyday.

Send your account number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by marlow1962(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

No, I don't want you to beg for food later.
Use your money buy food and take care of yourself, you look malnourished.
If your money no reach let me know my too up for you.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Wow..
God in Heaven, you know that majority of Nigerians want a Better Nigeria through His Excellency Sir PETER GREGORY OBI. God pls for the sake of us who are less privileged and disadvantaged without a helper or any connections to get good jobs, pls grant these lawyers the wherewithal and legal sagacity to win this case for us. Pls.
Put the right words in their Mouths o Lord. God, we cannot afford to witness another calamitous administration in Tinubu again. Pls save our future and that of our unborn children God.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2023
ogaemma:
The 5 Appeal Court Judges to preside over Peter Obi’s petition against Tinubu, APC and INEC.

Good Luck

They are all northerners.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by BRIMBRAM: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:

grin
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Make I send my own as him no want send?
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by BRIMBRAM: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2023
Mitchy49:

Make I send my own as him no want send?

Lol. marlow1962 you be sharp guy. grin
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Abeg na, make I use am buy food chop. Any amount pls bro
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Danisaint112(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2023
I will tell you for free that if there is anyone that won't stand that criminality it's the Jos woman. We men na we dey always do ourselves.

You will see a man ask his fellow man for money but he would pretend and ignore as if you don't exit. But the moment a lady does same boom! (Wire transfer fast). Some fools will even go and borrow.

You will see a girl grab a guys dick in public and everyone will just laugh it off but the moment you touch her breast not even grab it, it is even your fellow men that would gahter and beat you.

In civilized countries feminism thrives like hot bean cake. A woman who didn't know how you rose to prominence or how you made you money would rob you 50% of your live savings plus properties because she is a woman all in the name of divorce/failed marriage. A law placed by MEN

Men are just somehow enemies of themselves. 😏
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

So u no even get ?
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by BRIMBRAM: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Mitchy49:

So u no even get ?

Lol. I was about to tell you to send your account. Nawa o!
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

No vex. It because u suddenly went mute. Sorry bro. I'm actually in need data why
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=BRIMBRAM post=122838981]

Lol. I was about to tell you to send your account.
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Oga, howfar? I don send am since o
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by backtovillage: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mitchy49:

Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one

FirstBank

Thanks bro
I wan send hundred naira but country hard.
I just go check your name if you are ifob.
But you should b from Kogi
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Printerscanner: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
ogaemma:

Good Luck

Even if the judges are from hell Fire, Emilokan Tinubu will win
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Printerscanner: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:
Come to think of it, I really thought Nigerians are smart, but I was hugely disappointed. How can you be routing for who steals from you, punish you and even kill ur fellow men/woman, why? Because na my turn.

Well I pray this court case goes well, if not , the kind suffer wer Nigerians go suffer for another 8 years eh, Apollo go grow from una eyes by force.

Na your family dey suffer and will continue to suffer. WHy you no bring your Papa out to contest nah?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by mightyhaze: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

They are all northerners.
What has region got to do with it?

They are northern Christian's by the way..but that's not the point... Alot of Muslims campaigned n voted obi

Everybody wants a good Nigeria
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Printerscanner: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
mightyhaze:

They are northern Christian's by the way..but that's not the point...

I know idiots will bring religion and tribe into it. Una go cry tire.

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is Tinubu's boy. All the cases stops at the table of the Chief Justice
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
backtovillage:

I wan send hundred naira but country hard.
I just go check your name if you are ifob.
But you should b from Kogi "Onah"

Pls be civil and decorous. So why are u now telling me? Let's be mature pls
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Legitisreal: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Obident would start cursing them in no distant time before they shift to supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
mightyhaze:

They are northern Christian's by the way..but that's not the point... Alot of Muslims campaigned n voted obi

Not a lot! Just a few.
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by Mitchy49(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:

I swear dat guy no get anything to give u. Him use me dey catch cruise for him mind. God dey. I no blame am
Re: Meet The 5 Judges To Preside Over Peter Obi's Petition Against Tinubu And Inec by swaggerjack: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
marlow1962:

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu / President Tinubu Bows To Greet Oba Of Benin In Aso Rock _photo / A Thread On Rich Man Pikin Go Think Say : Photo Inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.