Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (19253 Views)

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Fly Arround 9ja 4 Just 7,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Enosa1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
This goes to show that Nigerians are tired of nigeria. imagine the way they are despirate to leave the country. God help nigeria.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by bodejohn(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2011
It is so bad that graduates of our nation throw everything away in search of travelling abroad. I can remember in 2009 when i had a company sponsored travel to this same canada, a junior colleague in the office asked why i came back, unfortunately running away in canada did not even cross my mind before or during the trip.  Many folks that i have advised against travelling felt i didn't like their progress. Scams like these abound with more gullible nigerians falling victims. They should be glad that they knew their fate right here in nigeria, it would have been worse for them to have been deported at the point of entry.  I have seen that happen to a contract staff in my office. When a deal looks too good, a scam is birthing.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by otokx(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2011
Serves them right
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tlops(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
e no easy!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
E.nosa:

This goes to show that Nigerians are tired of nigeria. imagine the way they are despirate to leave the country. God help nigeria.
haha! na today! just give even a dog in Nigeria an opportunity and see wht gonna happen!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
Its a pity that some people even quit their 120k job and sold their stuff. Na wa o. There's no shortcut to these things. The good thing about canada is that they have every information you need on their website, or even just google canada immigration. It won't cost you as much as this scam cost but people just like wuru wuru to the answer. They don't just want to do the right thing
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by ladygogo: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2011
Oh my Lord! Why are people so gullible? Can't you just google www.cic.gc.ca; or better still go to a cybercafe if you don't have access to the internet.

Wow! Manitoba! Thats my province right there! lol. Manitoba Hydro my foot! Na so e easy.

Laughing my ass off still,
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by otiigba1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
agent zakky:

i dont blame people who fell victim, i'll blame the economy. some people here are mouthing off as if they are wiser, as if it cannot happen to them, have you ever been in a situation(poverty) that you can do anything to break off.
did you say poverty? mate! if you have N50,700 to pay for a visa you are not poor! poverty my arse!! they are not poor they are just dumb!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^^thank yu,i wonder how he can refer to those bankers as poor!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by CyberG: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2011
nadkaf:

@ CyberG

Abeg help me ask o! If everyone in these countries did what we do to ours, wld there be a place to run to

Nad. . .I (and a lot of others) have talked and done everything within my capacity but Nigerians refuse to see the big picture! How can anyone in this age think 7000 people will get visa into one country via some programme? Ain't there Canadians who have been lighting up their country for several years that it makes no sense to imagine that the Nigerians who have not lighted a hut for 24 hours will all now be employed at Manitoba Hydro? Very funny! Nigeria may not have laws or have laws that are not enforced but most decent countries have real labor laws that makes it impossible for you to just hire 7000 foreigners to come and do what?

The first thing a leader must have is a moral authority to lead which is lost as soon as he steals, falsifies a record, commits a crime, gives a bribe, does not stand for what is right and just, etc. In countries that they are working, leaders are held to high standards of accountability, why should you lead me when you have no such moral authority, when you are not better than your followers? Well, while other countries have established a just and balanced society where everything must practically be earned, Nigerian followers excuse the failings of their leaders so far he is from their tribe, practices the same religion or gives them a bag of rice or money. Now after such leader ruins their life and creates hopelessness, they want to escape to a place where citizens work for a honest wage and pay taxes for everything! What country will allow 7000 desperate Nigerians to come in as a team to ruin their country with stupidity, passivity, criminal mindedness? Please, they should stay in Nigeria and it would be a whole lot better if these countries we are all running to would place a permanent embargo on visas. If you will not fix your country, you will get no visas to a place that has been fixed and other human beings are working hard to fix everyday!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Jkorokoro: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
mumu dey mumu dey mumu dey yafun yafun
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by pendo89(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
WOW! How gullible can be people be?
I have read the other thread and I cant believe people are desperate enough to ignore warnings.This is serious
Its a national tragedy and you guys should declare a half day mourning period.
Justwise, You deserve to be President men.You fought a lonely good fight,blew the trumpet early but people ignored you.You did your part.
I have laughed going through that thread esp the 'leaving in batches' grin gosh were they supposed to leave as containerized cargo?
Read and research.Have full info before you embark on such stuff. The embassy is there call them, If no answers call a another embassy in neighbouring country! this kind of ignorance is embarrasing for a nation as great as nigeria.

This below was very funny from justwise

If you really think that the Canadian embassy is going to issue 7 thousand Nigerians  2yrs work visa to travel to Canada  then you are praying to a wrong God, pray that the a agent refund you the money. The agent will pay for your flight, accommodation and get u a job? Everyone of you who has given your money to that agent deserves to be conned. Getting a Canadian student or visiting visa is tough let alone 2yrs work visa, if its this easy to get 2yrs Canadian work visa then Nigeria will be almost empty by now.

How do u get ready to travel without visa? grin
Scam of the year.But seriously I have no pity for these guys esp if any was a nlander.The writing was bold on the wall but you chose to believe in blind faith and throw away Godly wisdom.
Lessons learned.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tpia5: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
If these people had been trekked through the desert nobody would have known sha.

Hope all this isnt connected to the libyan lockdown on subsaharan blacks.

Maybe they should even be thanking God they werent shipped through north africa because a lot of them simply end up working in slave mines in niger or as p.imps and p.rostitutes in other african countries.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by pendo89(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
lol! at trekking tpia. That is even funnier.Can you imagine 7000 men and women trekking through the sahara? To where for God's sake!
But seriously u guys your scams are on another level.They are out of this world.
You can stop it but I dont know how.
And why do these learned people consult the witches and magicians? unbeliavable!
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tpia5: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^the trekking has been going on for some decades now. They trek some of the way, and are transported some of the distance, all in the bid to reach europe.

cant really argue with the rest of your post?

nothing unusual about any of that in nigeria.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by justwise(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
pendo89:

WOW! How gullible can be people be?
I have read the other thread and I cant believe people are desperate enough to ignore warnings.This is serious
Its a national tragedy and you guys should declare a half day mourning period.
Justwise, You deserve to be President men.You fought a lonely good fight,blew the trumpet early but people ignored you.You did your part. I have laughed going through that thread esp the 'leaving in batches' grin gosh were they supposed to leave as containerized cargo? Read and research.Have full info before you embark on such stuff. The embassy is there call them, If no answers call a another embassy in neighbouring country! this kind of ignorance is embarrasing for a nation as great as nigeria.This below was very funny from justwise
If you really think that the Canadian embassy is going to issue 7 thousand Nigerians  2yrs work visa to travel to Canada  then you are praying to a wrong God, pray that the a agent refund you the money. The agent will pay for your flight, accommodation and get u a job? Everyone of you who has given your money to that agent deserves to be conned. Getting a Canadian student or visiting visa is tough let alone 2yrs work visa, if its this easy to get 2yrs Canadian work visa then Nigeria will be almost empty by now.

How do u get ready to travel without visa? grin
Scam of the year.But seriously I have no pity for these guys esp if any was a nlander.The writing was bold on the wall but you chose to believe in blind faith and throw away Godly wisdom.
Lessons learned.
Many of them paid more than 250k, some 500k, some were told by their pastors that the program is real, they all sew uniform, armed with fake medical report costing more than 50k each.

Its a national disgrace.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tpia5: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
indeed a national disgrace.

not sure why we're so much into scamming, in nigeria.

its as if its the culture.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by N101: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2011
If you could pay N250k or N500k, why not just apply directly to the Canadian High Commission for a visa?   
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
N101:

If you could pay N250 or N500, why not just apply directly to the Canadian High Commission for a visa?

They were encouraged to apply through CS as he will be providing them job, accommodation in Canada and pay for their flight all free, so awufu dey run bele.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by oohunt: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2011
We are just too prodigal in this country.

Tell me what is wrong with Nigeria What is so fantastic about abroad Do you know that you have to as well suffer over there? You are a second citizen over there and dogs are treated better than you.

LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES. We should come together and make Nigeria work for us. Running away will not solve your problems.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by justwise(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2011
oohunt:

We are just too prodigal in this country.

Tell me what is wrong with Nigeria What is so fantastic about abroad Do you know that you have to as well suffer over there? You are a second citizen over there and dogs are treated better than you.

LET US STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES. We should come together and make Nigeria work for us. Running away will not solve your problems.

Why must you be st[b]upi[/b]d?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by BasseyJ(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
tpia@:

If these people had been trekked through the desert nobody would have known sha.

Hope all this isnt connected to the libyan lockdown on subsaharan blacks.

Maybe they should even be thanking God they werent shipped through north africa because a lot of them simply end up working in slave mines in niger or as p.imps and p.rostitutes in other african countries.

As i read the treking part, i was immediately reminded of Moses and the children of Isreal treking to the promised land, only that it would have been Mr Fred leading them through the desert and spliting borders into two to make way for them.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by dustydee: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2011
Good for the "educated" ones.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by N101: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
justwise:

They were encouraged to apply through CS as he will be providing them job, accommodation in Canada and pay for their flight all free, so awufu dey run bele.

Awoof didn't just run belle, but empty pockets too!

dustydee:

Good for the "educated" ones.
Hmmm, wish kind "educated" be dat?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by xandy84: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
i still dey laugh,
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by grinda: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2011
A frd told me abt it but he couldnt convince me. Wht a pity? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
:d :d
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by kennybuda: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2011
well dat money wey dem waist some oyibo wey dem they run go  their house never fit save am for life no bi the abroad i follow dey, well justwise the people wey dey critizie you for nairaland na amadioha  go strick them one by one. those thief wey dey nairaland still dey they wait their own turn see as nigerian man come  reap his own fellow nigerians. after we go say eh go better oneday for nigeria or i wish say na igbo man do this scam the whole yeruba and mallam wey dey nairaland go open their smelling mouth dey coures igbo people, sorry for nigerians
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tunnytox(m): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2011
7000 mugus grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Select(m): 1:27am On Sep 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tpia5: 2:45am On Sep 25, 2011
As i read the treking part, i was immediately reminded of Moses and the children of Isreal treking to the promised land, only that it would have been Mr Fred leading them through the desert and spliting borders into two to make way for them.

they are indeed splitting borders in a very fluid manner.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2011
Makanjuola, a 32-year-old man [size=28pt]placed an advert late last year on TV [/size]and newspapers wooing interested Nigerians who dream to travel abroad.

Too bold shocked shocked

Before the advert, he had sold application forms for N1000 but when he discovered the number of applicants, he immediately hiked the fee to N50,700.

This should have been a red alert grin grin grin

[size=28pt]dressed in their uniform,[/size] his victims who bade farewell to their families gathered at the National Theatre for the exhibition and takeoff the next day as planned

ROTFLMAO!!! I'd have loved to see them grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos) / Best Destinations For Your First International Trip / N30,000 For Police Clearance...is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.