Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People (19243 Views)

Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Fly Arround 9ja 4 Just 7,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Blame it on the Naija mentality.
We only believe in quick fixes and short cuts.
Imagine people working in MNCs, getting paid in seven figures monthly, still running after Forever Living Products, or Club Freedom. That's Naija for you. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Honestly, I find it hard to feel sorry for the so called victims. I do have to commend Justwise though, he did a very good job of warning this eediots, the guy na one patient man. The asoebi got me rolling on the floor
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by TheOne2(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
The problem is that a lot of the applicants know that they will not be given visas on their own merit (i.e. they simply do not qualify for one) and as such chanced on this fraudulent program. The average applicant to this nonsense scheme will also complain about "no jobs" in Nigeria, but objectively will anyone employ a person who cannot think and see through this flimsy scheme? It shows a level of daftness that will ruin any business that such people are called into.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by debosky(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
The genius of the scheme was that he wasn't demanding much - the risk versus opportunity was just way too good to pass up for many.

Lose 50k versus two years in Canada making thousands of $$$'s. . . .especially if you felt the 50k was too little to do anything with.

It's the equivalent of putting 50k on a horse winning a race - if you win you win big, but if you lose you only lose 50k.

Where the idiocy came in is where you nearly sacrificed your passport in order to do so.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by greatolus: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
Fred olawale dontkanjuola. Scammer of the year. He programmed a well package scam dat mugus of all class fall into. I think he deserve a name in guiness of record and an award to that scammer of d year. 7000 + x mugus to work in manitoba hydro power station, aso ebi on deparure date, medical report from saint nicholas, bta loan from gtb, departure postpone because of ramadan, no interview in canadian embassy. Those victim are fools of the highest order. I agree with whoever says they dont deserve to be pitied. Laughing continues Fred olawale dontkanjuola. Scammer of the year. He programmed a well package scam dat mugus of all class fall into. I think he deserve a name in guiness of record and an award to that scammer of d year. 7000 + x mugus to work in manitoba hydro power station, aso ebi on deparure date, medical report from saint nicholas, bta loan from gtb, departure postpone because of ramadan, no interview in canadian embassy. Those victim are fools of the highest order. I agree with whoever says they dont deserve to be pitied. Laughing continues
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by tpia5: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
something went wrong somewhere.

7000 at once?
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
tpia@:

something went wrong somewhere.

7000 at once?

Nothing went wrong jare, i'm sure even he can't believe his own luck
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by Nt4christ: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
pls hw do i get international pasport oooooooo.plssssssssss
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by ifyalways(f): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2011
^Visit any immigration office in your state.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by mrkels(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2012
These 7000 are the dumbest Dumb people on the face of planet earth. Jesus I have read this story 5 times and I still can't believe he pulled it through, either he got help from some powerful people or he himself is a foul demon and they were all charmed! OMG pay 2k to repair plane? And you still paid? Unbelievable!!! How come this wasn't made public? Some even contacted native doctors grin Na wa!!! My question is how was he able to collect over 350 million naira from GTB, some bank managers should be arrested, because they are so involed in the scam too.This is just too funny, and am sure the guy is enjoying his millions in some island somewhere drinking mojitas. God help nigerians who can't see through a scam.Imagine one graduate was blaming Naptip or so,just imagine, Grow up brother, how did you even graduate in the first place.
Re: Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People by EreluY(f): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2012

I AM SPEECHLESS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Destinations For Your First International Trip / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) / Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.