Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please Help A Brother In Choice Of Career Pursuit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Brother In Choice Of Career Pursuit (211 Views)

The Value Of Career Coaching - Can One Important Decision Save You Money? / How I Generated $200 With No Money In Less Than 1 Week In My Pursuit To $2000 / Please Help A Brother In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother In Choice Of Career Pursuit by realtheo: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Please help a brother in choice of career pursuit among the following options in which I have great passion for..
1....Mechanized auto Alignment workshop training

2....Tailoring ( men's wear).

In your own view , which one among the above listed careers do you think will give me long run achievement as a man. I have equal strong passion in the two...
Re: Please Help A Brother In Choice Of Career Pursuit by Sirchiboy: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
realtheo:
Please help a brother in choice of career pursuit among the following options in which I have great passion for..
1....Mechanized auto Alignment workshop training

2....Tailoring ( men's wear).

In your own view , which one among the above listed careers do you think will give me long run achievement as a man. I have equal strong passion in the two...

How old are you?
Re: Please Help A Brother In Choice Of Career Pursuit by realtheo: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sirchiboy:

How old are you?
39 years
Re: Please Help A Brother In Choice Of Career Pursuit by Sirchiboy: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
realtheo:

39 years

I will advise you to learn both but if you can't then go for fashion.
People must look nice and wear clothes.
Is not every day that people repair their cars.
With fashion design,
You can own your clothing store and even open an academy where you can train people

(1) (Reply)

IGR: Abia Moves From 15bn To 19.8bn Since 2021, Poised To End At 24bn In 2023 / How Important Is Online Shopping? / Transparency! Adron Homes Releases Customer Feedback Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.