Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) (1100 Views)

Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hi guys I'm in a state of small confusion now. My type of guy i don't actually fancy white woman that much from the onset.

The issue here is this. I met a lady on an online dating site (NOTE: I use my real pictures beacuse i work out you get).
She is a registered Nurse in New York. She is currently 42 years, beautiful and rich.
And now basically she is heavily in love and proud of me no cap.
One funny thing about this lady is that she is well reserved, no single tattoo/s, doesn't smoke or do drugs, no piercing. Each time we talk she can't wait to get pregnant for me (Haa wahala de here small o). Do i want twins? Do i want a girl or a boy? Ok now baby girl i want anyone you want so peace go de.

She is even proposing to come down to Africa ๐ŸŒ but I'm not ready to handle the pressure that will follow up.

Ok the question is this ๐Ÿค”....
Can you marry someone like?
Les i forget we talked about relocation. She suggested i come live with her in Ney York. She owns her house there. ( Omo i shout haaa ..No babe I won't do that. ).
She now said okay the house will be registered in both of our names.
She knows i have ego mehn i ain't bending it anyhow. That's one thing that got her interested at first. Even when she suggested i should gist her she will pay me she like me talking to her. I declined

Less i forget she have a daughter who is 10 from her former boyfriend she dated from 18years to 34. I do talk with the girl very well whenever i call and even her sisters too on video call. ( I don't know the plans this people have for me o).

What do you guys suggest. I'm about heading to Norway Oslo by August. I got accepted there ....

Opinions please.

I also have another one in UK and Ireland. I met both of them before the US own. But the truth is that i like the US more. She is so real to me..

1 Like

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by God1000(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
The ball is in your court.

Just be careful

ourunivibes:

Thank you I'm been careful

You are welcome, I believe True love still exist, very rare though, but a man should not walk into a marriage as an underdog, people change over time

3 Likes

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
tell her to come meet you in Norway... jejely take it from there...

3 Likes

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
God1000:
The ball is in your court.

Just be careful

Thank you I'm been careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
tell her to come meet you in Norway... jejely take it from there...

Thanks man that has been my plan all along
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
ourunivibes:
Thanks man that has been my plan all along

BTW how old are you? are you ready to be the father to her kid? but hey, here are few questions to ask her:
- you say you love me, what exactly do you love about me since you've never met me and dont know much about me?
- what type of future do you see for us?
- why is it so difficult for you to find a man where you live?
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=122842105]

BTW how old are you? are you ready to be the father to her kid? but hey, here are few questions to ask her:
- you say you love me, what exactly do you love about me since you've never met me and dont know much about me?
- what type of future do you see for us?
- why is it so difficult for you to find a man where you live?
[/quote

I'm 30 now
Her recent ex cheated on her. They broke up this year

At first she thought i was in the US. Later on i told her i won't be coming there again for studies.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
Post pictures of the physique let's see since you said you work out
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Since you are going to norway you can do better. African American women with kids no be am. Dont be shocked she is still nacking her ex.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by Sweetvie: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hmm
Just be careful
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ghettochild(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Let her come to Norway to visit u

1 Like

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by emperor4love(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
I know say she de give you stipend you no tell us that one,una lucky oooh

3 Likes

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by shegzhkn: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
ednut1:
Since you are going to norway you can do better. African American women with kids no be am. Dont be shocked she is still nacking her ex.
Ednut Sha, the woman is Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
ednut1:

She is not an African American.

She is white

1 Like

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
emperor4love:
I know say she de give you stipend you no tell us that one,una lucky oooh

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i never reach that side o but she is capable
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ednut1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
ourunivibes:

She is white
shegzhkn:

Ednut Sha, the woman is Caucasian.
i don old no vex grin
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by shegzhkn: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
ourunivibes:

She is white
Lemme give you an advice, she's is charge and will continue to be, things can change & besides let be frank you seem more into her cos of her capabilities and you wouldn't want to marry someone who is older than you, tell me I am lying.
People are different but think deeply about this.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Go and watch Get out movie grin
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2023
Why are you not telling us how you meet her? Case if we have others who are interested in following your path.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lemme give you an advice, she's is charge and will continue to be, things can change & besides let be frank you seem more into her cos of her capabilities and you wouldn't want to marry someone who is older than you, tell me I am lying.
People are different but think deeply about this.

Well in this aspect you are not correct. She is not in charge okay.
I don't bend my frame for any woman. I don't go around singing Redpill or whatever but i hae deep knowledge of the woman manipulative tactics. I tell her what to do Irrespective of age and she follows up.

She is beautiful, reserved and i like her no caps. Afterall na senior she senior me she no kill person
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Why are you not telling us how you meet her? Case if we have others who are interested in following your path.

I met her on Bumble chat. I subscribed a week premium for 3900 naira i think.
Then uploaded my pictures. Mostly my work out pictures.
That's it. And at first i thought she was a scam self because mehn guys don scatter cyber space. Even she was telling me the massive number of messages she is getting there.

So we moved to IG where we communicate very well Mostly video calls ๐Ÿ“ž.
Now she asked me to delete my bumble app and she have done the same too.

Na that stage we de now
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by TWoods(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2023
ourunivibes:

She knows i have ego mehn i ain't bending it anyhow. That's one thing that got her interested at first.

Your ego works in Nigeria, not the US.

2 Likes

Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by shegzhkn: 7:39am On May 01, 2023
ourunivibes:

Well in this aspect you are not correct. She is not in charge okay.
I don't bend my frame for any woman. I don't go around singing Redpill or whatever but i hae deep knowledge of the woman manipulative tactics. I tell her what to do Irrespective of age and she follows up.

She is beautiful, reserved and i like her no caps. Afterall na senior she senior me she no kill person
She is an American, so she is in charge (you will found out soon enough) and just so you know she is trying dating down. Do away with this false braggadocio I am sensing it already.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2023
shegzhkn:

She is an American, so she is in charge (you will found out soon enough) and just so you know she is trying dating down. Do away with this false braggadocio I am sensing it already.

Lols all these are normal to women leave out the grammars out. I have encountered older women here in Nigeria too. It just work that way moreover it's not a do or die situation.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by ourunivibes(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2023
TWoods:

Be playing โ–ถ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜. Is that what you think? Go and watch some clips on FB. Where they asked about 3 American white girls. Which country men do they like most... Nigeria men.
You know there reason? I bet you should up your game/s
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by NothingDoMe: 3:56pm On May 01, 2023
TWoods:

.....and Twoods is alive and kicking
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by eniolorunfe: 7:08pm On May 01, 2023
Awoof dey run belleโ€ฆ Thereโ€™s no free lunch anywhere.
Re: READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) by BLACKDICK007: 8:45pm On May 01, 2023
ednut1:
i don old no vex grin
32yrs na old?
ode like you grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Cities? / Did America Really Land On The Moon / Cost /requirement For Setting Up A Travel Agency In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.