Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? (1171 Views)

Authentic Imei Tracker Needed Urgently / 10 Best Mobile Number Tracker App For Android With Live Location / How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have been hearing of the story that the IMEI of any phone can be used to track any phone and find its location, even if the phone had been formatted..

But I had never successfully tracked any phone using the IMEI..

I have searched the Google Play Store, and I saw lots of IMEI Tracker “Apps”.

I want to know the most reliable “IMEI-Tracker” App amongst them all..

I don't know which one exactly to download..

I have lost five phones in the past to theives and to unforseen circumstances.

And I have moved on though.

But I just want to know where these phones are at this very moment,, since I still have all their packets with which I bought them.

I have all their IMEI with me..
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by MrXhime(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
undecided
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by Blackskinned: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
If you finally found one, kindly share it here many people need it
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by fixitbyjal(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Your not a software engineer
Definitely you're naive to the technicalities that surround tracking of phones using the phone's Identity

You can't see it on Google play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Your not a software engineer
Definitely you're naive to the technicalities that surround tracking of phones using the phone's Identity

You can't see it on Google play

Someone who knows it is finally here.

Please tell us how to go about it.

If I cannot see it on Google-Play, where would I see it.?

(Just give me the clue,, so far the police is not going to be involved)
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by constance500: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Someone who knows it is finally here.

Please tell us how to go about it.

If I cannot see it on Google-Play, where would I see it.?

(Just give me the clue,, so far the police is not going to be involved)

There's no imei tracking app.. Don't waste your time and data

2 Likes

Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
constance500:

There's no imei tracking app.. Don't waste your time and data
So,, how do one track a lost or stolen phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by emmy512: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Goto the police,
They have people thy contract to track.

Or if u have connect to someone who does that fine.
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by BadMaster: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Police or DSS.
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52am On Jun 09, 2023
BadMaster:

Police or DSS.

emmy512:

Goto the police,
They have people thy contract to track.

Or if u have connect to someone who does that fine.

Hmmm..
Going to Police.??
I already tried it at the time the phone got lost, and it was a very bad experience..

They kept tracing and making contacts with “soft targets”, yet they made me to believe that they knew the exact location of the phone.

So, why wouldn't they just swoop in and get the person with the phone, and make me regain my device??

Why would they be communicating with soft-targets.??
Is there any need for that.?
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by Snrcitizen: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2023
There's no app on play store, you have to Google to check the services online you can afford, they will give you info and other details of the phone what will help you track it. Even the so called police and das don't use app, it's a paid subscription service

2 Likes

Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by emmy512: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Hmmm..
Going to Police.??
I already tried it at the time the phone got lost, and it was a very bad experience..

They kept tracing and making contacts with “soft targets”, yet they made me to believe that they knew the exact location of the phone.

So, why wouldn't they just swoop in and get the person with the phone, and make me regain my device??

Why would they be communicating with soft-targets.??
Is there any need for that.?

Soft targets are people that are close to the main person using the phone or the main culprit usually gotten from people called most often by the main target.

Soft targets are just used to get the culprit, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

If they can find the location of the phone at odd hours like between 10 and 1am then that'll be where the person resides.

Only if the person is actually using the phone.

Moreover you can't just swoop on people like that,
I'm pretty sure your location you're not the only staying there and the accuracy is usually 5metres depends on what they use.

So what if 10 people are within a 5 metre radius and you pick the wrong person And the main target figures out and runs.

You use the soft targets to easily isolate the main target from a crowd.

If his girlfriend is a soft target, easily pick her up and she calls him to meet and identifies him

1 Like

Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2023
emmy512:

Soft targets are people that are close to the main person using the phone or the main culprit usually gotten from people called most often by the main target.

Soft targets are just used to get the culprit, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

If they can find the location of the phone at odd hours like between 10 and 1am then that'll be where the person resides.

Only if the person is actually using the phone.

Moreover you can't just swoop on people like that,
I'm pretty sure your location you're not the only staying there and the accuracy is usually 5metres depends on what they use.

So what if 10 people are within a 5 metre radius and you pick the wrong person And the main target figures out and runs.

You use the soft targets to easily isolate the main target from a crowd.

If his girlfriend is a soft target, easily pick her up and she calls him to meet and identifies him

And after everything,, I still didn't get the phone.
Upon say I paid for the tracking.

So, don't give me the option of going to the police again.
I no wan try that option again.

Don't try to paint any pictures here
Re: What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? by JasonNOTStatham: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2023
https://docs
.google
.com/forms/d/e/
1FAIpQL
ScQjs6YWpdKipPXD2DIbmGbaGlwL0TbE
xeOHefEW59w1T8s5g/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... / Locked Iphone Dilemma / Blocking 0f Stolen Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.