Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting (15854 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Gentew(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
ecolime:
What stop Lamidi from stepping down? The vast majority of LP members prefer Abure to him. You can't force yourself on people. Na waoh

I think its better to say that the vast majority of Igbo prefer Abure

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Larryndelaw: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
ecolime:
What stop Lamidi from stepping down? The vast majority of LP members prefer Abure to him. You can't force yourself on people. Na waoh
That's not how the Law works. Abure can't continue to parade himself as Chairman. He has been suspended by the court. If care is nit taken all the actions taken by Abuja will null and void. Zamfara is uploading

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
this apapa should stop this nonsense.
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Chucks13: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kikikikiki this Lamidi and LP are comedians no wonder El Rufai referred to obi and his party as Nollywood actors.

Nice script m, Zubby Micheal over to you hit location sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Chucks13: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
pquaver:

I thought obi increased your human index via ur statistics abi na scam? Obi son is enjoying amd you r here begging.. Obidients suffer no dey tire una?

Just dey look at them, little sense dem no get at all.

Obi no get children? Hin children no even sen him dis miscreants are here screaming over anoda pesin papa problem.

I spit!!!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Omicron007: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2

Stop calling the mods on me.
You gat nothing on me.
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Chucks13: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
greggng:
The truth is that you don't force yourself on people .he is apc puppet .

Oh for real, so you obidient can say you don't force yourself on people ba? Wonder shall never end. So soon you already forgotten how you and your gang want to force obi down our throat?

Lamidi shoud never step down let the tussle go on. The bread you threw on others are now served to you as breakfast, lunch and dinner altogether so enjoy it.

Ride on Apapa or Apata.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by odigbosky(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Aderewah:
lol. Mr Lamidi should relent. There is an unwritten rule that no yoruba can hold top positions under Obi's labour. Anti yoruba is so bad in labor that an ibo represented lagos in labor's predential campaign council. The only yoruba labour party governor given any kind of support had an ibo mother and had a weak connection to his yoruba side. That is the rule in lsbor for now.

The former labor party chairman in Lagos was Yoruba. He handed over to a Yoruba woman married to a south South man.

Lie kill you there....
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Alliswell248: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omicron007:
shocked

Lamidi Apapa is a mole planted in Labour Party by Yekini Amoda Sangolere. His task is to cause disarray in the party so that the candidacy of Obi would be defeated.

Yes Daddy.
So you are in support of the action of Abure. The same guy who forged candidates and court documents .
Keep playing.
Thought LP would be different.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by porthouse7(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
tuoyoojo:
This Lamidi guy nor know where dey pain am o

Obi nor go reason the man sent by the guineafawol
obi need to make this old man his best friend for now, court will send abure packing. The evidence against him are too obvious

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by porthouse7(f): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
tunjilomo:

Zero 4 51 six three 1551

Guara nteed tru st b an k.
begging with swagg
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Basic123: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Feintline:
Irapaji jokers

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Basic123: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Igbo Christian party

Mr Lamido should change his name to MAZI SOMTOCHUKWU OBIORA SIMON...the children of hate that make up the party will accept him straight away

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Brush1: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
This man has been bought over.
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Joezik(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Strafudeen: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
madridguy:
Lamidi Apapa the saviour of LP grin

From thise prople known for treachery grin grin
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Slurity(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
God1000:
This man sef, I listened to him on radio station last week.

He should extend olive branch to Mr Obi and other party stakeholders instead of this publicity stunt

It's time to bury all the hatchets and be on the same wavelength, not at cross purposes.

I'm not happy seeing the new labour party in disarray.
You have Obi in a party and you expected it not to be in disarray. Ask Obi what he did to APGA while running to PDP, L.P will soon regret marriage between them and Obi soon and curse Obi the way APGA cursed him

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by atinga1: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2
Cry cry baby. I want to see your mother.
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Chucks13:

Just dey look at them, little sense dem no get at all.

Obi no get children? Hin children no even sen him dis miscreants are here screaming over anoda pesin papa problem.

I spit!!!

Keep quiet when u do same thing u dont remember Tinubu and Buhari have children? Onye ara
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Duru009(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
I wonder how much APC paid this one ......
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by tunjilomo(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2023
porthouse7:
begging with swagg
😢
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Allisgud: 7:51am On May 01, 2023
Of all the places Why in Bauchi hope this idiot babalawo looking man never bribe some abokis to pretend to be obidient
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by Chucks13: 7:58am On May 01, 2023
pquaver:

Keep quiet when u do same thing u dont remember Tinubu and Buhari have children? Onye ara

Oh sorry I understand your pain you will be alright las las.

Bro dey dia no move on you hear? Obi sef don leave una behind and moved on, dey dia dey whin your time and life away in anger and anguish. Your brain go reset soon. Ndooh!!!
Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by pquaver(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh sorry I understand your pain you will be alright las las.

Bro dey dia no move on you hear? Obi sef don leave una behind and moved on, dey dia dey whin your time and life away in anger and anguish. Your brain go reset soon. Ndooh!!!

Wetin concern me with the deportee? I gave u obidients a dose of ur medicine and u r crying.. I tot obi developed anambra? Why is he begging when he can move to anambra and will no longer be a beggar? When i support Ashiwaju they will tell me suffer no dey tire me? I didn't know that the zombies where loving and carrying the 3rd class illiterate on their heads with Hunger.. Kai.. Obidients Hunger no dey tire una?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting by maasoap(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2023
God1000:
This man sef, I listened to him on radio station last week.

He should extend olive branch to Mr Obi and other party stakeholders instead of this publicity stunt

It's time to bury all the hatchets and be on the same wavelength, not at cross purposes.

I'm not happy seeing the new labour party in disarray .

What do you expect to happen when some people just came to your house in the middle of night and not just trying to cohabit with you but hell bent on chasing you out and hijack your house? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard / 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo / Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.