Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries (40593 Views)

Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Minimum Wage: Is The New Agreed Percentages For Basic PayOr Net Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by ibtommy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rrgwe grin
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
In a country that's ravaged with poverty na im you put that money as average pay, just dey play ooo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Ikem11(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
YourNextLevel:
That of America - i disagree

Is lesser my friend

Read again you will understand. He didn't say minimum wage he said average wage
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by dfrost: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
145$ for Nigeria na lie o. Do the exchange rate e don pass 30k o for civil workers.

Open your eyes again. Wash am with okokoro.
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by ghiloman28(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
H
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by MrHyde: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Good data, so what's the cost of petrol in Egypt?
We have a long way to go.
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Puremind1225: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
They don't use this statistics when they are trying to remove fuel subsidy

5 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Domipraiz: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
G
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:
Who dey collect over 100k as average salary for naija? Where dem dey collect that kind money wey dem no tell my village people?

My friends car wash sef, the least he pays his boys is 40k.
Sometimes they earn up to 70k to 80k especially if that month had enof cars for factory wash.

Real talk. Here in abuja

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Karleb(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
blowjohn:

My friends car wash sef, the least he pays his boys is 40k.
Sometimes they earn up to 70k to 80k especially if that month had enof cars for factory wash.

Real talk. Here in abuja

But abuja person no be average Nigerian now. Average Nigerian dey oshogbo, bauchi and Abia.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by jogojogo: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
datola:
Average salary means it can be higher or lower.

Average salary in Canada is less than $3,000 and you have to pay rent of over $1 000 plus other bills and feeding.

What will now remain

Japa geng over to you.

Na lie...false information
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by blowjohn(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:

But abuja person no be average Nigerian now. Average Nigerian dey oshogbo, bauchi and Abia.

Lol u too funny abeg

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Menclothing: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
You earn 3k dollars in Canada u pay rent 1k
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by thaoriginator: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:
Who dey collect over 100k as average salary for naija? Where dem dey collect that kind money wey dem no tell my village people?
it depends on your skills, here in Lagos Island

We dey cash out gaan ni...
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Shantyken(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
castrokins:
Do Nigerians Not Travel To Luxembourg? Very Little Has Been Told Of That Place...

We are in the same spirit ooo, I was reading abt the country this afternoon interms of
Rent
Cost of living
Jobs opportunities
Life style

4 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by NairaLux(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
kayone2:
Maybe I should be relocating to Switzerland, not the USA

I heard their country is strict bruh.
I also heard that if you go to their country to study and after graduation, if you cannot secure a job within the first 6 months, they will have to deport you back home.

5 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Cmjarg(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
145$ for Nigeria na lie o. Do the exchange rate e don pass 30k o for civil workers.

Most of you know nothing when they said 30k minimum wages it's mean basic salary, A level 1 of federal government staff earn nothing less than 80k monthly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by plumcomm: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
If u wan calculate naija own make u calculate average egunje join.
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by deeway200(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ĺies. Average Nigerians don't earn that

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Jokerman(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
How won't someone japa now?
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by watchindelta(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Loloho not true must of the list are wrong.

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by castrokins(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Anything Exciting?

Shantyken:

We are in the same spirit ooo, I was reading abt the country this afternoon interms of
Rent
Cost of living
Jobs opportunities
Life style

2 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Come on will you guys stop disgracing yourselves on a public forum?

This is average salary! Not minimum wage! angry

For gawd sake you guys are graduates o, even post graduates!

8 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
thaoriginator:
it depends on your skills, here in Lagos Island

You people are funny.

Average monthly salary in Nigeria is different from average monthly salary in Lagos Island.

The post is suggesting that if a Nigerian decide to take up any job in Nigeria, say a front desk job, they'd be earning at least N120k if dollar was N175/N anywhere in Nigeria.

That is very far from the truth. Very very far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Karleb(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Come on will you guys stop disgracing yourselves on a public forum?

This is average salary! Not minimum wage! angry

For gawd sake you guys are graduates o, even post graduates!

You sure say you go school so?

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Kaa4(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

Minimum wage is as it is...the least amount government can pay the lowest ranked worker. It does not mean that every worker earns N30000 a month!

This is a mistake most Nigerians make.
I wish people understand the report. There are Nigerians in this country who earn more than NGN2,500,000 per month as well as those that earn NGN15,000. per month. Average is a composite figure. I think the report is credible. You can now do your math to know where to relocate to!

7 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Nice2023(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Nigeria is 160 and not 145 dollars.

2 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Tats(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
kayone2:
Maybe I should be relocating to Switzerland, not the USA

When you hear the price of things in Switzerland, you will run. My Swiss colleague and her husband paid equivalent of over $500k just to do a landscaped multi level garden with pool. Not even a very large space or large pool. You earn much and spend all. Cost of living is very high there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by HappyPagan: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
You do understand what average means right?

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Nice2023(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kaa4:
I wish people understand the report. There are Nigerians in this country who earn more than NGN2,500,000 per month as well as those that earn NGN15,000. per month. Average is a composite figure. I think the report is credible. You can now do your math to know where to relocate to!

The report's very accurate.

My brother who is at level 10 in the ministry earns about 124k which is equivalent of 160 dollars.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Otasikwe(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria 0 vs 0 Zambia nation cup first live nw please make pesin pusham go fp thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.