Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries (40592 Views)

Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Minimum Wage: Is The New Agreed Percentages For Basic PayOr Net Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Tats(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nice2023:

The reports very accurate.

My brother who is at level 10 in the ministry earns about 124k which is equivalent of 160 dollars.

It is. There are people who earn millions or Hundreds of thousands a month in Nigeria and people who earn 30k. So it averages out at the amount stated.

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by SmartyPants(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
145$ for Nigeria na lie o. Do the exchange rate e don pass 30k o for civil workers.

If your govt don pay nsyc staff's reach 145$ den tell me if nysc no be higher level for person wey graduate put for him kontri.

What are you trying to say? I'm sure you saw "average" not minimum wage?
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
kayone2:
Maybe I should be relocating to Switzerland, not the USA

The tax rate is higher in Switzerland... You may not like it there if money is your only motivation.

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:

You sure say you go school so?
Average is different from minimum wage.

Minimum wage in Nigeria is ₦30,000== $66 only @ ₦461 to a $

The average here is $160 == ₦73,840.00 @ exchange rate of ₦461 to a $

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Nazgul: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
kayone2:
Switzerland is also one of the most expensive country (if not the most expensive) in the world. So you'd need to be extremely wealthy if you want to relocate there. Cos it's not a country for Husslers.

5 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
145$ for Nigeria na lie o. Do the exchange rate e don pass 30k o for civil workers.

If your govt don pay nsyc staff's reach 145$ den tell me if nysc no be higher level for person wey graduate put for him kontri.

They need to first explain the average cos I’m confused

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Karleb(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Average is different from minimum wage.

Minimum wage in Nigeria is ₦30,000== $66 only @ ₦461 to a $

The average here is $160 == ₦73,840.00 @ exchange rate of ₦461 to a $

Wetin you dey try talk and how you take arrive or conclude at that average.

Abeg teach me, I no go school.
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Oscarchims:
The one for NIGERIA is not true... We don't get up to that on average

What’s average cos I doubt it’s minimum wage they’re referring to

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by thaoriginator: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:

You people are funny.

Average monthly salary in Nigeria is different from average monthly salary in Lagos Island.

The post is suggesting that if a Nigerian decide to take up any job in Nigeria, say a front desk job, they'd be earning at least N120k if dollar was N175/N anywhere in Nigeria.

That is very far from the truth. Very very far.
Toh mun gane
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Paramount01(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

They are daft
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by deedo93(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Bro I have a pay slip for a level 7 civil servant with a ministry and his salary is not up to 60k

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by TechBaron: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
kayone2:
Baba. Their visa hard dieeeeeee!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by pansophist(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Britishcoins:
I can never work for anyone in my life... And that is how I will build my children too... Self employed is the best

Will you marry my daughter? shocked

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by ThatCEO: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
datola:
Average salary means it can be higher or lower.

Average salary in Canada is less than $3,000 and you have to pay rent of over $1 000 plus other bills and feeding.

What will now remain

Japa geng over to you.

This una 1k rent na correct lamba. Live in a shared apartment until u begin earning much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nice one South Africa.

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Shantyken(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
castrokins:
Anything Exciting?

Not really
Just an average country
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by MrHighSea: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
we have Switzerland 🇨🇭
why the UK hypes
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by RexEmmyGee: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
datola:
Average salary means it can be higher or lower.

Average salary in Canada is less than $3,000 and you have to pay rent of over $1 000 plus other bills and feeding.

What will now remain

Japa geng over to you.
Bring your wife over and split bills

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by 9jahotblog: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Na Luxembourg 🇱🇺 I want to go joor. Oya embassy grant my visa fast

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by GoodbutBadguy: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you think Switzerland is a better option be informed that the cost of living in Switzerland is the most expensive in the worldundecided. If you want to eat better meals in Switzerland you will spend 80-120 USD, Switzerland is one of the most luxurious places on earth if you are not a big boy don't think of japa to Switzerland cool

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by mightyhaze: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigeria 128k? ??

Big lie grin

How many people dey earn upto 100k for this country cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Afonja007: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
kayone2:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you can save more in USA than Switzerland, Switzerland is too expensive

2 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Babalegba(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
EazyMoh:
With electricity and large youth population we should be the hub for the cheapest labor.
Nigerianyouths are not trusted by the west . We have a bad reputation because of Yahoo Yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by localbreed(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
US, with over 300m population comes 4th on the list. USA is indeed the word power

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by BABAawoo47: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Karleb:
Who dey collect over 100k as average salary for naija? Where dem dey collect that kind money wey dem no tell my village people?
it depends on location 100k salary for lagos na suffer go finish you...
But you can use it to flex well in ekiti

5 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by dbestuncle: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
You are definitely not a civil servant. 80k ke! Even with the new increment there are people who started at gradlevel 2 or 3 n has gotten to their highest level without cert and still their salary after 25 years of service is less than 60k

Cmjarg:

Most of you know nothing when they said 30k minimum wages it's mean basic salary, A level 1 of federal government staff earn nothing less than 80k monthly

1 Like

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by SMJay: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
wink
Britishcoins:
I can never work for anyone in my life... And that is how I will build my children too... Self employed is the best
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by SMJay: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
BABAawoo47:
True
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by SMJay: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Otasikwe:
Nigeria 0 vs 0 Zambia nation cup first live nw please make pesin pusham go fp thanks
underage tournament na
Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Nigeria cheesy

The interesting thing about Nigeria's average net salary is that many people earning such can end up accomplishing more in Nigeria than those earning thousands of dollars in other countries. cool

Stop lying. You are just an ignorant fellow who has not gotten the opportunity to travel and see things for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries by Karleb(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
BABAawoo47:

Maybe as a single sha.

There's no way you're flexing on 100k salary with a family, even in my village.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Sent The Wrong Salary Schedule To The Bank / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People / 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.