Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos (7160 Views)

2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Police Recovers 147 Bomb Explosives In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by slap1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
There's nothing to comment on.
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by BetaThings: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2011
Costa2000:

Do you think that a Governor will import a 40-ft container of explosives and boldly writes his name on the items?, everything goes in china, u can put any name u want on your goods.What stops them from mentioning the name of the Governor?,atimes they wrote nonsense just to sale there newspapers.

I also do not think you would have been as analytical or as charitable as this if the same newspaper (that want to sell) had said the name of IBB or Buhari were on the cartons
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by executinal(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
Not news angry
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by emmatok(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2011
executinal:

Not news angry

Because a NORTHERN GOVERNOR'S name wasn't written on the Container.
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by aljharem3: 2:38am On Sep 25, 2011
m-ployer:

Don't mind him. Adults with kiddies mind
sadyeek:

I hope your not referiing to the iintercepted container from iran? Cuz they claimed their thing!
Rafaell:

Al_harem words ar not enogh 2 qualify U. U realy suc.kk. U ar poisn 2 NL.
Hw can U xpect an importer of xplosivs 2 boldly advetise his names on his packge 4 all 2 savour?

they claim there explosive right and yet import through Nigeria but can not import it through anyother country

How gullible are u Nigerians at times ? I ask

so a Nigerian that import explosive would tell you that the imported weapon is his right!

please stop talking stuuupid
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by abassarems: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2011
I work @ this port and personally saw the container and infact snapped some pictures. Its not really that the 40ft container was full of all this explosives, i don't even think its up to half of d container, but u know how d press exaggerates. They r actually explosives but not yet wired so can b handled anyhow. They actually wrote a governor's name on d cartons but that does not mean he is d true owner cos anybody can put any name on anything.
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by docjuli(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
abassarems:

I work @ this port and personally saw the container and infact snapped some pictures. Its not really that the 40ft container was full of all this explosives, i don't even think its up to half of d container, but u know how d press exaggerates. They r actually explosives but not yet wired so can b handled anyhow. They actually wrote a governor's name on d cartons but that does not mean he is d true owner cos anybody can put any name on anything.

It is very true consignee's name (receiver) are not confirmed, shipper can include any name on the bill of lading. Most times addresses can not be located in Nigeria. The shipping industry is not well regulated, anything goes.

I just checked and found out that this unit has below history because I noticed the arrival date was not stated.

Event F/E Location St/Pr Date/Time Vessel Voyage
VSL ARRIVED F TINCAN/LAGOS 02-Jun-11 21:55 CSCL CALLAO 0019W
DISCHARGED F TINCAN/LAGOS 02-Jun-11 07:00 CSCL CALLAO 0019W
VSL SAILED F SHEKOU GD 18-Apr-11 17:15 CSCL CALLAO 0019W
LOADED F SHEKOU GD 18-Apr-11 03:12 CSCL CALLAO 0019W
Re: 40-ft Container Of Explosives Intercepted By Customs At Lagos by docjuli(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2011
see below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Receives 12 Petitions In Nasarawa – Official / SERAP Drags FG To Ecowas Court Over NBC Broadcasting Code / Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.