Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? (7166 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Visits Nnewi Fire Tragedy Scene Today / Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by awardeez: 1:03am On Feb 14, 2011
[b]
Watching the NTAi live programme on Thursday February 9, 2011 and at about 1640 hrs when the PDP northwest kick-off campaign ended with the national anthem, the station switched to APGA Delegate Conference (live) unannounced.

What I saw was described by an Igbo friend as absurd in Igbo cultural context. Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu’s was at the podium unperturbed; a woman whose husband is under life-support in a far away European hospital. At the podium, instead of remaining quiet he insisted to speak. She revealed that the day her husband was admitted into University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, there were six other patients in the intensive care unit of the hospital but that before Ojukwu left for European, he was the only survivor. Again on arrival at the intensive care unit of the European hospital ‘with fantastic facilities’ (she said), Ojukwu met seven patients in the place but by January 1, 2011, he was the only one surviving; the rest had passed on just as those he met at the UNTH Enugu. What a revelation? Is she reporting that Ojukwu must have used those to exchange for his life? Bianca is really a bad wife no wonder she took the appointment at a time her husband needed her earnestly by his sickbed side.

Now I have my respect for Turai Yar’Adua; a woman that stood by the bedside of her dying husband till his last breathe and while taking all the bashing remained steadfast. One thought that the like of Bianca should have borrowed a leave from Turai instead of rushing back home to collect a position as Special Adviser to President Jonathan who by the single action did not have regard for the dying Ojukwu. Throughout Bianca’s remark at the APGA podium, she never said that her husband advised her to pick the appointment because one knows that if Ojukwu was fit and with his senses he would shout both at Jonathan and Bianca.

Going back to the APGA convention where the APGA national Chairman urged their followers to vote for PDP President at the forthcoming elections; let them also ensure that they do not vote for any APGA candidate vying for State Houses of Assembly, House of Representative and Senate. APGA has sold its chances; they would have been better-off keeping quiet.[/b]
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2011
grin shocked grin
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by aljharem11(m): 1:14am On Feb 14, 2011
nothing special

we all know that, typical sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by aljharem11(m): 1:16am On Feb 14, 2011
i mean she was 18 when she married him

her father died after refusing this married but as usual igbos he sold his daugther lipsrsealed

typical i say again, it is all about money and power
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by henry101(m): 3:49am On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem1:

her father died after refusing this married but as usual igbos he sold his daugther lipsrsealed

Are you aware that his father was a former governor?
You seem to conclude so fast without knowing the background of Bianca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by henry101(m): 3:50am On Feb 14, 2011
henry101:

Are you aware that his father was a former governor?
You seem to conclude so fast without knowing the background of Bianca.

^^^^ *her*
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by udezue(m): 5:16am On Feb 14, 2011
MORONN

Its none of your business
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Osama10(m): 5:27am On Feb 14, 2011
@ Poster shocked

Wetin come consign you now
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by SEFAGO(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2011
Bianca's father was very rich I heard
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Ikengawo: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2011
Bianca had her own career prior to Ojukwu and the general isn't know for his wealth, a woman that fine could have married Dangote if she was a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by spyder880(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2011
alj harem1:

She can never dig for gold anywhere, Chief CC onoh was the richest man in Igboland as at the time Bianca married Ojukwu, he owns almost half of Enugu town and owns estates in Makurdi, Abuja etc.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by RoadStar: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
spyder880:

She can never dig for gold anywhere, Chief CC onoh was the richest man in Igboland as at the time Bianca married Ojukwu, he owns almost half of Enugu town and owns estates in Makurdi, Abuja etc.
Seriously, what are you smoking and which Enugu are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Pennywise(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^ E reach to ask. Even if C.C Onoh was the only one from Enugu who held public office during the first republic

1 Like

Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by seanet02: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mehn i must enter this place, until i enter Bianca's Well, all is not Well
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by portacabin: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
Bianca fell inlove with Ojukwu. Biancas father was extremely rich.
Ojukwu is a great hero of the Igbos any day/time.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by aljharem11(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
portacabin:

Bianca fell inlove with Ojukwu. Biancas father was extremely rich.
[s]Ojukwu is a great hero of the Igbos any day/time.[/s]

sorry i think you have been smoking some igbo

bianca father was extremely rich yes but did he give ojukwu the right to marry his daughter

how many wives did ojukwu marry before a small 18 yrs old girl come as bianca

at the crossed part

i think you are sick for saying ojukwu is a great hero because i am igbo as well angry

how many hero do you see in history right from adam/eve to present day run and abandon the people they rule

i am waiting
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by odogwux(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2011
Bianca gold-digger ke? Her father was governor of anambra state (even though it was just for a day) in the 2nd republic and a very prominent person
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2011
RoadStar:

Seriously, what are you smoking and which Enugu are you talking about ?

Do you know any part of Enugu? I want to know if am talking to a stranger, if you do, then holler back, I can reel off Onoh's properties in different parts of town.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
Pennywise:

^^^ E reach to ask. Even if C.C Onoh was the only one from Enugu who held public office during the first republic

Uninformed little brats!
Even before the advent of NPN, even before OBJ stepped down in '76, even before Onoh got into politics, he was just too rich, richer than any Igboman by far. Forget Nzeribe, he had mouth, Onoh had cash.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2011
For some unknown reasons, Onoh bluntly rejected Ojukwu as son in law. Bianca ran away and married Ojukwu without her fathers consent and lived for 15 years (plus 2 kids) with Ojukwu before people begged Onoh enough to bless the marriage. The traditional marriage took place only in 2004 or so. (after many years). Onoh was a very educated elite right through the end of colonial rule and got a huge chunk of Enugu from his business connections.

1 Like

Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by spyder880(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2011
odogwu-x:

Bianca gold-digger ke? Her father was governor of anambra state (even though it was just for a day) in the 2nd republic and a very prominent person

Onoh was govnor for only 13 days before Buhari coup removed him. He had won from NPN and shoved Jim Nwobodo of NPP aside.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by fstranger3(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2011
If Bianca is a gold-digger, the Ojukwu, in addition to being a fresh puccy digger, is also a pedophile
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by shotster50(m): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2011
alj harem1:

Now this is the alj harem1 I know. Why cant you simply make your point without the needless tribal inferences.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2011
Facts

C.C Onoh (Bianca's father) was chairman of Nigerian Coal Corporation as far back as 1959. He owns a lot of choice properties especially at coal camp and Awkunanaw and GRA in Enugu. The man was never a shoe shiner in his life. He built one of the first storey buildings in eastern Nigeria at no 7 Silver Smith Ogbete Enugu

Bianca was a law graduate when she won the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She started dating Ojukwu soon after. She was way over 18

Bianca and Ojukwu got married in the Catholic Church inAbuja in 1994.

While Ojukwu at the time of dating Bianca was not a pauper, he could not be called a rich man by nigerian standards. The couple lived at the queens drive (beware of snakes) ikoyi home of Sir Louis (Ojukwu's father). Ojukwu had just been given back the property after many years of being seized by the Federal government
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by DisGuy: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
bermuda1:

Facts

C.C Onoh (Bianca's father) was chairman of Nigerian Coal Corporation as far back as 1959. He owns a lot of choice properties especially at coal camp and Awkunanaw and GRA in Enugu. The man was never a shoe shiner in his life. He built one of the first storey buildings in eastern Nigeria at no 7 Silver Smith Ogbete Enugu

Bianca was a law graduate when she won the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She started dating Ojukwu soon after. She was way over 18

Bianca and Ojukwu got married in the Catholic Church inAbuja in 1994. --was the wedding financed by the the northern general or why didnt they marry in all the churches in their home town, perhaps for the convenience of the political guests

While Ojukwu at the time of dating Bianca was not a pauper, he could not be called a rich man by nigerian standards. The couple lived at the queens drive (beware of snakes) ikoyi home of Sir Louis (Ojukwu's father). Ojukwu had just been given back the property after many years of being seized by the Federal government- one would think ojukwu held the biafran principle to the end

1 Like

Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by buzugee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
i dont think she fell in love with money. she fell in love with power
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by rasputinn(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2011
Hey son,wake up.D'you think Bianca doesn't have Ojukwu's backing
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by DisGuy: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
yea pretty easy to get the backing of a man on a sick bed don't you think, i mean this damn nomination isn't even top priority i wonder why Jonathan cant delay the bloody thing, the man is sooooo daft imo!
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
[/quote]Quote from: bermuda1 on Yesterday at 06:35:02 PM
Facts

Bianca and Ojukwu got married in the Catholic Church inAbuja in 1994. --was the wedding financed by the the northern general or why didnt they marry in all the churches in their home town, perhaps for the convenience of the political guests

While Ojukwu at the time of dating Bianca was not a pauper, he could not be called a rich man by nigerian standards. The couple lived at the queens drive (beware of snakes) ikoyi home of Sir Louis (Ojukwu's father). Ojukwu had just been given back the property after many years of being seized by the Federal government- one would think ojukwu held the biafran principle to the end[quote]

[@ Dis Guy what are you on about mate?
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Lagosboy: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
What is anyones business regarding another mans wife personal affairs. This is a wife of about 20 years we are talking about and someone wakes up one morning to call the daughter of C. C Onoh a gold digger.

Let us mind our businesses and talk of politics and not judge another mans wife.
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by seanet02: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
She is a s*x machine mehn. I must enter this well before it can be well for ojukwu
Re: Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
seanet02:

She is a s*x machine mehn. I must enter this well before it can be well for ojukwu

Seanet02 you betray your intelligence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence / Bayelsa Guber Update / Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.