Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question (59480 Views)

Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / JUST IN: US Officials’ Have Signalled Atiku To Come For Visa, Says Gbenga Daniel / *BREAKING* : 'US Officials' Have Signalled @atiku To Come For Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Ok
Now, go and play with your toys kid.. grin cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by onuman: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
mediclife1987:
Dem set mama up, mama dey smile.

As dem fess scope am give am carrot, na hin dem give am stick for head.

Carrot & stick approach at it's best...
She is the type of person APC does business with.
Dabiri has little intelligence to think that there could be cctv camera in the room.
She is a small mind. She can't stand scrutiny. That's why she was obstructing the female radio DJ from answering David Hyundein.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by blacknp(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
onuman:

She is the type of people APC do business with.
Dabiri has little intelligence to think that there could be cctv camera in the room.
She is a small mind. She can't stand scrutiny. That's why she was obstructing the female radio DJ from answering David Hyundein.
Inconsequential Wailers, you cannot even hide your bitterness?

Sorry for you lot for the next 8 years.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
This is what happens when a retired prostttitute is employed by a corrupt government., grin

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
Please gerrout, won’t waste my time on you.

Why are you emotional? Did my post crawl under your skin? You had already replied. Is that wasting your time on me?

The truth stings. You can't run away from it. Your insults can't cover it up.

"All the people replying are Igbos"? Kindly share with us how you came to that conclusion.

It seems when you guys run out of words to defend evil, you turn to ethnicity to divert attention from the truth.

This David guy, Sowore and the lady that died in ivory coast, where are they from?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by UnabashedIPOB: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
The Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerians In Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), Abike Dabiri-Erewa

What the 4uck is the Office of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission? What's the essence of the Foreign Affairs Office or Nigerian Foreign Missions (Embassies) abroad? Is she an Ambassador now?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by onuman: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
Inconsequential Wailers, you cannot even hide your bitterness?

You started to wail few years after you gave us Buhari as president.
You are on the road to more wailing again. Buhari was sentient in 2015 - and till today. Tinubu is occasionally insentient in 2023.
You gave us a man who reduced Nigeria to become the globally acclaimed POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD under 8 years. So?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by blacknp(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Why are you emotional? Did my post crawl under your skin? You had already replied. Is that wasting your time on me?

"All the people replying are Igbos"? Kindly share with us how you came to that conclusion.

It seems when you guys run out of words to defend evil, you turn to ethnicity to divert attention from the truth.

This David guy, Sowore and the lady that died in ivory coast, where are they from?
xxxx.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by matrixme(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
This Hundeyin guy, a very bright chap who is very good at what he does has reduced himself to a pig, wallowing in the mud of Nigerian politics. He has been very active in researching about Tinubu's past, who will eventually be president. He seems to be playing to the gallery of Obidients, who sees him as a vice messiah after Peter Obi. When the chips are down, he will see what damage he has done to his reputation, especially after the Oxford University saga.
It's okay to criticize the government and poke a hole here and there, but to carry it for head like geepee tank is a black hole that will suck you in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by blacknp(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
onuman:
CC: Lexy2014

You wailed few years after you gave us Buhari as president.
You are on the road to more wailing again.
You gave us a man who reduced Nigeria to become the globally acclaimed POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD under 8 years. So?
Onuman (BasketMouth) I had imagined you would have shut your mouth after your messiah came a distant 3rd, after all the noise you made pre election?

They is why I choose to ignore Empty Barrel Losers like yourself that have no shame whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
xxxx.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by ozo13(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9K6I_znf8

How Nigerian Diaspora Commission Boss, Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain Questions On Itunu Babalola Who Died In Ivory Coast’s Detention

https://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/how-nigerian-diaspora-commission-boss-abike-dabiri-signalled-radio-presenter-not
half baked story.u should have allowed us hear her(Abike Dabiri) response.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by ndidibabe(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

Let’s see your own mother who is not wack
Exactly. People that can't even clean her shoes..

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by fkj950ax(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Why are you so hurt by the things Hundeyin has done? Is he the one that is supposed to resolve the issues he brings to the knowledge of the public?

If Abike was doing her job and Hundeyin is who you say he is, why did she beckon on the presenter not to decline Hundeyins question? Why didn't she confront him herself and tell him she went going to answer the question?

I know English is not your first language so please read my comment again, but slowly. You’d understand me better.

If it’s not his job, then why has he bought a plot of land in the matter?
FYI. He is a journalist. That’s his job. Bring attention to issues IN ORDER FOR RESOLUTIONS to happen.
If journalism is about bringing attention to issues with no resolution, then journalism is a waste of time and space.
I am sure you haven’t seen or read the reports from the two countries involved, but think Hundeyin point of view is the only version that exists or even true.

Like I said, Abike had time to be refusing to take his question. All she had to do after he asked the question is to respond she won’t be taking that question and will like the next caller to be entertained.

Hundeyin fights everyone instead of having OBJECTIVE AND ACTIONABLE conversations with them.

That in turns deny the rest of us ACCOUNTABILITY from government officials. That’s what you don’t get. That’s what I find objectionable (not hurt) with his approach of journalism. If you read my comment, you’d see I am of the school of thought that Hundeyin has ACTUALLY NOT done anything.

I will respect you and not ask you to list five (5) thinks he has done. I don’t want to shame or embarrass you.

Why are you so hurt Abike doesn’t want CONSTANTLY entertain a rabble rouser on the same issue repeatedly and he keeps repeating the same talking points?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by TheGift: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9K6I_znf8

How Nigerian Diaspora Commission Boss, Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain Questions On Itunu Babalola Who Died In Ivory Coast’s Detention

https://saharareporters.com/2021/11/30/how-nigerian-diaspora-commission-boss-abike-dabiri-signalled-radio-presenter-not

Freedom of Speech only if they are not impeached by the speech.
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
matrixme:
This Hundeyin guy, a very bright chap who is very good at what he does has reduced himself to a pig, wallowing in the mud of Nigerian politics. He has been very active in researching about Tinubu's past, who will eventually be president. He seems to be playing to the gallery of Obidients, who sees him as a vice messiah after Peter Obi. When the chips are down, he will see what damage he has done to his reputation, especially after the Oxford University saga.
It's okay to criticize the government and poke a hole here and there, but to carry it for head like geepee tank is a black hole that will suck you in.

The event in question took place in 2021 and it is about a Nigerian who died in ivory coast which falls under the purview of Abike Dabiris office. What exactly has that got to do with what you have written?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by fkj950ax(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Supremos:
Rabble rouser but the shediotic Agbaya Abiku Abike Dabiri was scared of facing him

Nobody anywhere in the world likes rabble rousers and people prefer to avoid them instead of giving fuel to their narcissism.

Avoid and scared ain’t the same

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Supremos: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
TheGift:

Freedom of Speech only if they are not impeached by the speech.
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Supremos: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
ozo13:
half baked story.u should have allowed us hear her(Abike Dabiri) response.
response to what?. She was scared of David's question and never allowed him ask the question

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Supremos: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
fkj950ax:

Nobody anywhere in the world likes rabble rousers and people prefer to avoid them instead of giving fuel to their narcissism.

Avoid and scared ain’t the same
akudaya

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
fkj950ax:

I know English is not your first language so please read my comment again, but slowly. You’d understand me better.

If it’s not his job, then why has he bought a plot of land in the matter?
FYI. He is a journalist. That’s his job. Bring attention to issues IN ORDER FOR RESOLUTIONS to happen.
If journalism is about bringing attention to issues with no resolution, then journalism is a waste of time and space.
I am sure you haven’t seen or read the reports from the two countries involved, but think Hundeyin point of view is the only version that exists or even true.

Like I said, Abike had time to be refusing to take his question. All she had to do after he asked the question is to respond she won’t be taking that question and will like the next caller to be entertained.

Hundeyin fights everyone instead of having OBJECTIVE AND ACTIONABLE conversations with them.

That in turns deny the rest of us ACCOUNTABILITY from government officials. That’s what you don’t get. That’s what I find objectionable (not hurt) with his approach of journalism. If you read my comment, you’d see I am of the school of thought that Hundeyin has ACTUALLY NOT done anything.

I will respect you and not ask you to list five (5) thinks he has done. I don’t want to shake or embarrass you.

Why are you so hurt Abike doesn’t want CONSTANTLY entertain a rabble rouser on the same issue repeatedly and he keeps repeating the same talking points?

Offpoint.

1. Why are you so hurt by the things Hundeyin has done?

2. Is he the one that is supposed to resolve the issues he brings to the knowledge of the public? Simple yes or no

3. If Abike was doing her job and Hundeyin is who you say he is, why did she beckon on the presenter not to decline Hundeyins question?

4. Why didn't she confront him herself and tell him she went going to answer the question?

5. How does Hundeyins activities deny you accountability from.govt officials?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Nzogbu2012: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
I wonder if this kind of set up can be entertained in Arise TV...where Obi Peter will be on the program and Festus Keyamo will call him to ask question....

Despite all the attempt that the woman doesn't want to entertain any question from this quack journalist .. They still put him on air to ask questions...this is an indication that nobody can be trusted....and if I were I. a bike Dabiri's show...I will allow David Humdeyin to ask his question and I may not respond to his question...then address the issue... because a guest has the right to choose who to ask him.or her question....you can expect someone who is a known member of the opposition party to be asking question in a life program with your invited guest...this to indicate that you didn't have adequate protection for the dignity of this woman....and the intention of the media station is to ridicule Abike Dabiri ....what a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by blacknp(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Supremos:
response to what?. She was scared of David's question and never allowed him ask the question
You Obidients are so full of crap, scared of that fugitive indeed.

He will remain in the diaspora for at least the next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
Onuman (BasketMouth) I had imagined you would have shut your mouth after your messiah came a distant 3rd, after all the noise you made pre election?

They is why I choose to ignore Empty Barrel Losers like yourself that have no shame whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by fkj950ax(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Supremos:
akudaya

Set awon Hundeyin. I am not surprised. See image below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Som497: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

My stupid mother is a lazy useless woman
we all know
Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by fkj950ax(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint.

2. Is he the one that is supposed to resolve the issues he brings to the knowledge of the public? Simple yes or no

3. If Abike was doing her job and Hundeyin is who you say he is, why did she beckon on the presenter not to decline Hundeyins question?

4. Why didn't she confront him herself and tell him she went going to answer the question?

Use Google translate.
I don’t know Yoruba Hausa or Igbo that much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mindlog: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
blowjohn:
But why are men wearing earrings these days?
Is that not his pix with earrings?

These days? It seems u no see pictures of men wearing earrings back in the 80s which was so fashionable then, even Jay-jay Okocha wore it during his hay days!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Mindlog: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
blacknp:
You Obidients are so full of crap, scared of that fugitive indeed.

He will remain in the diaspora for at least the next 4 years.

At least he won't be scared of bandits/kidnappers nor buying fuel for his generator for the next four years. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
fkj950ax:

Use Google translate.
I don’t know Yoruba Hausa or Igbo that much.

Once again, offpoint. Maybe you can use the Google translate to translate the following into your preferred language.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Dittodat: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Supremos:
use.less akudaya

Brain dead IPOB cretin.. Dead man walking.
Get lost and RIP.
Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question by Biksy200: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Really this Abike is a moropie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.