Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria (812 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Ndume: Insurgents Who Surrendered Will Be Useful To Security Agencies / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by helinues: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
I can't count how many suggestions have been made on this forum which are precise to government reaction to the issue.

It means , the politicians, the government agencies who are not an alien or from Mars are here .

Whatever issue the government might be lagging behind about, with proper suggestions, guidance, those who might be in the affected department might make use of the suggestions.

We all want the best for the country, the unnecessary wailing is drawing us back. Make suggestions instead and let's all factions follow it up.

If we want a better Nigeria, then it's time to contribute our quota positively towards the development of Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by nlreserve: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
If u want Nigeria to develop, let the administrators announce the right election result. So long as corruption is leading in Nigeria, there can never be development because there will be nothing like accountability.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by helinues: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
nlreserve:
If u want Nigeria to develop, let the administrators announce the right election result. So long as corruption is leading in Nigeria, there can never be development because there will be nothing like accountability.

Oga Ade, we have moved pass that. At least the court proceedings will be ongoing after the inauguration.

We need to plan ahead

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
No not possible, because the creator doesn't care about the users, he only cares about the money he make
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
OP,

Buhari came with a 'Change begins with me' mantra.

How can you renowned for being so Tribalistic and Uncouth talk about Change and Betterment for nairaland?

Change and BETTER YOURSELF, First, Ok? sad

4 Likes

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by nlreserve: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

Oga Ade, we have moved pass that. At least the court proceedings will be ongoing after the inauguration.

We need to plan ahead
once the root of the plant is rotten, the plant doesn't grow as expected

6 Likes

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by TippuTip: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
I can't count how many suggestions have been made on this forum which are precise to government reaction to the issue.

It means , the politicians, the government agencies who are not an alien or from Mars are here .

Whatever issue the government might be lagging behind about, with proper suggestions, guidance, those who might be in the affected department might make use of the suggestions.

We all want the best for the country, the unnecessary wailing is drawing us back. Make suggestions instead and let's all factions follow it up.

If we want a better Nigeria, then it's time to contribute our quota positively towards the development of Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

Not after you animals have hijacked it

4 Likes

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:33am On May 01, 2023
How can there be a better Nigeria with injustice, religious intolerance, tribalism, hate and bigotry? Op how has your actions in this nairaland encourage a livable society in Nigeria?
To you everything is all about hating the Igbos and you then turn around and start acting as a good person. I don't expect much from adults in ourselves. Their mindset are so messed up. They can't think rationally and those are the kind of people that vote misfits and vowed that Igbos will never be president and and still disturb the cyberspace with hypocritical 'one Nigeria slogan'.
The only set of people that can make Nigeria great, are the toddlers who are not yet corrupted yet by wicked politicians and psychopaths who loves a messed society.
Until government through various agencies and social media, start teaching the young ones on how to behave things won't change.
The issue with nairaland is that foreigners who have no connection with Nigeria, are the ones instigating the rivalry amongst the Hausas, Yoruba and Igbo tribes.
It baffles those who always stand against the common man and always sides evil policies of government and they believe government can never be wrong are the preaching for change.
Nairaland is just a funny place, were people just catch cruise in their spare time by posting insincere posts.

3 Likes

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2023
How can there be a better Nigeria with injustice, religious intolerance, tribalism, hate and bigotry? Op how has your actions in this nairaland encourage a livable society in Nigeria?
To you everything is all about hating the Igbos and you then turn around and start acting as a good person. I don't expect much from adults in this our present society. Their mindset are so messed up. They can't think rationally and those are the kind of people that vote misfits and vowed that Igbos will never be president and and still disturb the cyberspace with hypocritical 'one Nigeria slogan'.
The only set of people that can make Nigeria great, are the toddlers who are not yet corrupted yet by wicked politicians and psychopaths who loves a messed society.
Until government through various agencies and social media, start teaching the young ones on how to behave things won't change.
The issue with nairaland is that foreigners who have no connection with Nigeria, are the ones instigating the rivalry amongst the Hausas, Yoruba and Igbo tribes.
It baffles me that those who always stand against the common man and always sides evil policies of government and they believe government can never be wrong are the preaching for change.
Nairaland is just a funny place, were people just catch cruise in their spare time by posting insincere posts.

1 Like

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 11:44am On May 03, 2023
Without Reading Up On This Thread;

I Am Forced To Appraise Your Mentality and Thinking Capacity.

Let's Make It Happen; King of Kings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 11:50am On May 03, 2023
helinues:

God bless Nigeria

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Amazing Piece of Truth.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 11:53am On May 03, 2023
helinues:

We need to plan ahead

Correctly Written.

We need to plan ahead with writing and creation of Suitable Agricultural Proposals that can easily be met to be financed.

We Need To Build A Union of Unionized Youths of Nairaland Who Are Ready To Contribute Reasonable Solutions with Respect To AGRICULTURE as Agriculture is Responsible for The 3 Basic Needs of Life (Food-Clothing-Shelter)....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 11:57am On May 03, 2023
SeunNotOwner:
No not possible, because the creator doesn't care about the users, he only cares about the money he make

When there becomes A Very Powerful and Reasonable Drift with Sensible User's of Nairaland; Seun (himself) will be ready to support.

As for now; Nothing Powerful Has Been Observed.

This is Our Beautiful Opportunity to Get Rolling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 1:07pm On May 03, 2023
9japride:
To you everything is all about hating the Igbos and you then turn around and start acting as a good person. I don't expect much from adults in this our present society. Their mindset are so messed up. They can't think rationally and those are the kind of people that vote misfits and vowed that Igbos will never be president and and still disturb the cyberspace with hypocritical 'one Nigeria slogan'.
It baffles me that those who always stand against the common man and always sides evil policies of government and they believe government can never be wrong are the preaching for change.

A Better Nigeria Begins With You And I - If Only We Correspond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by eleniyan2020: 1:30pm On May 03, 2023
nlreserve:
the right result, because your candidate win 5% region(SE) you think he won the election...why is he fighting for drug case in court instead of rig election...thief!
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by Jagaban2012: 1:38pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

God bless Nigeria

Yes...(this might the future plan)

But currently, Nairaland NL is a tool for ELL-PEE and Nzogbu people to be spreading their political propaganda and lies about the present govt and president -elect...and it has been confirm several time....if I swift to be supporting ELL-PEE ...no matter any insulting comments, propaganda or. lies I post on this politics thread...it will be ignored by the MOD and the Auto. Bot....but the moment I switch to support APC and Jagaban..... Almost every comment I made about Obi and his supporters will. It always leads to a ban... They have programmed the system in a way that it is only if you are supporting Obi that you can not be banned. irrespective of your comment.....
Mod, here this...you can monopolize the Nairaland...platform. But you can never monopolize Nigeria....n Nigeria shall be great...
Jagaban till 2032 ... May 29th see you there wailing, sobbing and crying, and frustrating till 2032
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:44pm On May 03, 2023
The way some Nigerians reason, you would think someone punched them in the head. A Nigerian wants a :

Country without being a nation

Peace without justice

Progess without equity

Good governance without rule of law

The Nigerian wants to touch the clouds without flying

Unfortunately, thats not how life is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2023
LegitWebsites:

A Better Nigeria Begins With You And I - If Only We Correspond.
[color=#006600][/color]

A lot of people mindset are so corrupted and they can't think straight. As I said it's only the younger ones that can save this country if we start now to teach them on how to live as a normal human being, then we have hope. Peter Obi is not perfect, but he has the zeal to make Nigeria great. But a lot of people choose someone else's. Let's all just sidon dey look.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 6:25am On May 04, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

A lot of people mindset are so corrupted and they can't think straight. As I said it's only the younger ones that can save this country if we start now to teach them on how to live as a normal human being, then we have hope. Peter Obi is not perfect, but he has the zeal to make Nigeria great. But a lot of people choose someone else's. Let's all just sidon dey look.

You are so right about the "teaching young children the right way" ideology.

Hence; As It Is - "GOOD PARENTING" appears to be The Ultimate Solution To The Nigeria Problem.

Honestly, We Suffer from The "BAD PARENTING SYNDROME"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2023
LegitWebsites:

You are so right about the "teaching young children the right way" ideology.

Hence; As It Is - "GOOD PARENTING" appears to be The Ultimate Solution To The Nigeria Problem.

Honestly, We Suffer from The "BAD PARENTING SYNDROME"
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true, the future belongs to the kids.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 7:20am On May 07, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true, the future belongs to the kids.

We were once kids.

And Our Parents Sang These Songs To Our Ears.

We are Adults Now.

The future that should be ours is not totally so because our youths are in misalignment.

1 Like

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by Mindlog: 7:25am On May 07, 2023
Talking about a "better Nigeria" now, is very superficial.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 4:06am On May 13, 2023
LegitWebsites:

We were once kids.

And Our Parents Sang These Songs To Our Ears.

We are Adults Now.

The future that should be ours is not totally so because our youths are in misalignment.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true. If the foundation is faulty, then the top won't be good.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 11:54am On May 14, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are Topmost Right, King of Light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2023
LegitWebsites:

You are Topmost Right, King of Light.
[color=#006600][/color]
πŸ‘
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
πŸ‘

This Thread Should Actually Be on The Frontpage of The Political Section and Every Other Sections of Nairaland.

People are already losing Focus of What Nairaland was about, has been about and should be about.

@seun.

King of Light.

1 Like

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
gidgiddy:
The way some Nigerians reason, you would think someone punched them in the head. A Nigerian wants a :

Country without being a nation

Peace without justice

Progess without equity

Good governance without rule of law

The Nigerian wants to touch the clouds without flying

Unfortunately, thats not how life is

You are very right.

Just Remember To Always Play Your Part.

I'm playing mine.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The Foundation of Nigeria is with Kings and Royalties of The Palaces in Nigeria.

If We must Effect And Cause A Significant Change in The Government of Nigeria,

Then,

We must be able to align our proposals of societal Solutions to the Local Government Areas of Nigeria Through Our NATIVE PALACE KINGS.

This is The Right Direction To Follow To Create The Best of Acknowledgement and Correspondence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mindlog:
Talking about a "better Nigeria" now, is very superficial.

A Better You is A Better Nigeria.

Is that Superficial ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by Opanka44(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

God bless Nigeria

Agreed. But we don't love each other/one another enough to make a meaningful change to better Nigeria. A hungry man who is not helped by those who have cannot be willing to contribute their quota to the development of Nigeria. I'm already giving up

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Gov David Umahi Transformed Ebonyi State Under 8 Years! / Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN / EFCC: Northern Group Rejects Appointment Of Odumosu, Commends Tinubu For Nuhu Ri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.