Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria (835 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Ndume: Insurgents Who Surrendered Will Be Useful To Security Agencies / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by lastmessenger: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
This coconut head tribalist is talking about a better Nigeria when you call names to people who feels that things are not being done right
Don't ever listen to that poor man

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Someone is preaching for a better Nigeria, while he's mean aim in nairaland is to spread hatred and bitterness. I am very sure most of those miscreants championing tribalism may not even be true Nigerians. It baffles me that an adult will just be be an instrument of nonsense attitude and childish display of archaic tribalistic character.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
LegitWebsites:

The Foundation of Nigeria is with Kings and Royalties of The Palaces in Nigeria.

If We must Effect And Cause A Significant Change in The Government of Nigeria,

Then,

We must be able to align our proposals of societal Solutions to the Local Government Areas of Nigeria Through Our NATIVE PALACE KINGS.

This is The Right Direction To Follow To Create The Best of Acknowledgement and Correspondence.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's a good idea, though the political class have corrupted the traditional rulers and local government leaderships. The only solution for Nigeria is to have a leader who is sincere in making things right and not a leader that gives the post of minister to political party members and cronies rather than technocrats.
Though, this last election had one particular candidate that was truly ready to rescue Nigeria and he made himself available for everyone to give advices and guidelines. But what happened many voted against him because of he's tribe.
We shouldn't expect much in this present government. It's just a replay of early 2000 kind of politics. It's only a leader that can make things right, then the masses will follow suit.
Lastly, I have always mentioned that it's only the younger ones, that is toddlers that can change the country. Almost all the adults are all corrupted and have a survival mindset which involves doing anything at to survive.
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's a good idea, though the political class have corrupted the traditional rulers and local government leaderships. The only solution for Nigeria is to have a leader who is sincere in making things right and not a leader that gives the post of minister to political party members and cronies rather than technocrats.
Though, this last election had one particular candidate that was truly ready to rescue Nigeria and he made himself available for everyone to give advices and guidelines. But what happened many voted against him because of he's tribe.
We shouldn't expect much in this present government. It's just a replay of early 2000 kind of politics. It's only a leader that can make things right, then the masses will follow suit.
Lastly, I have always mentioned that it's only the younger ones, that is toddlers that can change the country. Almost all the adults are all corrupted and have a survival mindset which involves doing anything at to survive.

This should mean that We Begin To Train Our Toddlers in The Right Way.

However, How can We Train Them To Be Incorruptible when Almost Everyone is Corrupt ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
LegitWebsites:

This should mean that We Begin To Train Our Toddlers in The Right Way.

However, How can We Train Them To Be Incorruptible when Almost Everyone is Corrupt ?
[color=#006600][/color]

The only viable solution is first to have a sincere leader and not our kind of thuggish and looting political men/women.
The second step is for that sincere leader to put in place programmes to ensure that children are well grounded in useful techniques and ideas to make a well functioning society.
This can be done by National orientation agency, consistent mind reprogramming through electronic media, in the schools, religious houses etc.
And anyone found to be promoting hatred and tribalism should be thoroughly dealt with. Miscreants and criminally minded fellows should be used in farms, construction sites, industries, etc.
Though, it might be difficult to achieve all these with the kind of way our country is structured. It will be better the country is divided or maybe run as regional entity so that those who wish to continue in archaic lifestyle should be left alone and others that prefer modernization should be encouraged. A situation were those who decide the fate of the post of the president are largely religious bigots/tribalistic individuals, I fear that it will take ages for things to work properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The only viable solution is first to have a sincere leader and not our kind of thuggish and looting political men/women.
The second step is for that sincere leader to put in place programmes to ensure that children are well grounded in useful techniques and ideas to make a well functioning society.
This can be done by National orientation agency, consistent mind reprogramming through electronic media, in the schools, religious houses etc.
And anyone found to be promoting hatred and tribalism should be thoroughly dealt with. Miscreants and criminally minded fellows should be used in farms, construction sites, industries, etc.
Though, it might be difficult to achieve all these with the kind of way our country is structured. It will be better the country is divided or maybe run as regional entity so that those who wish to continue in archaic lifestyle should be left alone and others that prefer modernization should be encouraged. A situation were those who decide the fate of the post of the president are largely religious bigots/tribalistic individuals, I fear that it will take ages for things to work properly.

Liked and Shared.

You have got my kind of mind.

I support The Creation of Agricultural Prisons for Miscreants, Scammers, Evil and Corrupt People.

They should be made to pass through the labour of cultivating Farmlands To Boost Our Agricultural Yields in The Country with Thorough Supervision.

Everything that you've written has Been Noted.

Truly; All of These Things will Take Plenty of Time to be achieved.

Don't You Think The First Step for Us To Take is To Align Similar Minds Like Ours So That We can Get Rolling As An Organized Union with A CLEAR PURPOSE of Correcting Societal Jargon in Nigeria ?

Our Leader Can ONLY Spring Up from Our Organized UNION.

And This Can Clearly Start Online - Right Here on Nairaland.

What's Your Opinion ?

I have been seeing some of Nairalanders with Good Sense of Concern for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by optionalY09: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2023
nlreserve:
If u want Nigeria to develop, let the administrators announce the right election result. So long as corruption is leading in Nigeria, there can never be development because there will be nothing like accountability.

There is no other election result the winner is now taking care of his responsibility
Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by 9japride(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2023
LegitWebsites:

Liked and Shared.

You have got my kind of mind.

I support The Creation of Agricultural Prisons for Miscreants, Scammers, Evil and Corrupt People.

They should be made to pass through the labour of cultivating Farmlands To Boost Our Agricultural Yields in The Country with Thorough Supervision.

Everything that you've written has Been Noted.

Truly; All of These Things will Take Plenty of Time to be achieved.

Don't You Think The First Step for Us To Take is To Align Similar Minds Like Ours So That We can Get Rolling As An Organized Union with A CLEAR PURPOSE of Correcting Societal Jargon in Nigeria ?

Our Leader Can ONLY Spring Up from Our Organized UNION.

And This Can Clearly Start Online - Right Here on Nairaland.

What's Your Opinion ?

I have been seeing some of Nairalanders with Good Sense of Concern for Nigeria.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea that's a good idea. Though, me I don commot my hand from trying to talk sense to people for now. Maybe later in the future. It's painful that the people you are trying to inform are the same people that will despise you.
It's quite unfortunate. Just use nairaland for example, the kind of things some people post, men! One begin to wonder if they are actual computer virus, very disgusting kind of reasoning.
I don't really know what can save Nigerians. If you can get like minds to preach good. For now, I just sit back to see how things goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Can Be Useful As A Tool For Better Nigeria by LegitWebsites: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea that's a good idea. Though, me I don commot my hand from trying to talk sense to people for now. Maybe later in the future. It's painful that the people you are trying to inform are the same people that will despise you.
It's quite unfortunate. Just use nairaland for example, the kind of things some people post, men! One begin to wonder if they are actual computer virus, very disgusting kind of reasoning.
I don't really know what can save Nigerians. If you can get like minds to preach good. For now, I just sit back to see how things goes.

You are right.

However, sitting back to let things unfold can be very disastrous as things get worse.

Getting The Words out here on Nairaland via threads like this will surely have it's impact.

We do not need physical meetings of any sort.

The Power of The Internet and Hashtags will continue to work greatly - just like it effected #EndSars, So We Can Simply Utilize Sensible Hashtags to Create A Meaningful Cause and Course that would be Agriculturally Productive for Our Own Good.

"Agriculture is The Way, The Truth and The Light" To The Effective Communication and Correction To Many of Our Problems.

If We can Get This Aspect Right, We can start improving in other Aspects - Surely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Meeting: Tinubu Didn't Ask Us To Meet Bode George - Olusi / Lagosians go about their businesses on every day, including Mondays - omokri / Tinubu The Worst President In Nigeria History, Nigeria Need A Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.