Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Are The Top Ten Products That You Need? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Top Ten Products That You Need? (854 Views)

5 Hottest Products That Sell Without Adverts In Nigeria / 100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Top Ten Products That You Need? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2007
I am doing an independent survey for an indigenous manufacturer, and to that end, i'd love to know everyday products that
Nigerians use and need that can be manufactured here. Typical examples are: electric sockets, lightbulbs, toothpicks etc.

(1) (Reply)

Business Clues. / Where Can I Learn Wallpaper- Manufacturing,pls? / Need More Money For Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.