Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kl (408 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kl by Oyindamolah: 4:47am On May 01, 2023
Happy New month cheesy

I am somehow new on this section of the forum, I am, single and praying/hoping for the one. I also know that there are a lot of singles like me, likewise single ladies but sometimes our nature of work or business or location don't always allow us to have enough time to meet/mingle with people of the opposite sex.

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free.

Don't conclude that you must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why you must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note:
[font=Lucida Bright]Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a student, unemployed, or idle, please don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group.
This is to keep the group clean and free from nonsense.

Criteria for guys joining:
1. You must be 27years and above
2. You must be working or doing business (even if you're earning 30k a month, it doesn't matter, just have something doing so you can sustain a healthy relationship

Criteria for ladies joining:
1. You must be 21 years and above
2. You must not join to be requesting for recharge card or urgent 2k from guys; once I discover that's what you are after, I will remove you...members will also be informed.
3. You must be ready to mingle maturedly; remember this is not a church or Muslim group, so don't come to preach or form holy please, this is for matured, serious-minded adults looking for serious relationship

NB: Singles ONLY, you will be vetted.�

Disclaimer:
I am not promising that every member must find a partner, remember, I myself I'm searching but not desperate, so if you are nice, you may meet your true half from this group. So be free, mingle wisely.

There is telegram channel, to join, kindly mail me kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

Don't drop your pin, email or number here so scammers don't use it.

Thank you for your time and patience[/font].
Re: Kl by Tenrack: 5:58am On May 01, 2023
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Kl by Fira09(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2023
Not related:

But a man/boy with hairy ⚽'s is behind this account used to dupe credulous NLanders.

Also owns (the) @Iyatola, @Rubyjades, @Hamachi and his rest impersonating(gender) alternate accts on NL.

Re: Kl by Hamachi(f): 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
Fira09:
Not related:

But a man/boy with hairy ⚽'s is behind this account used to dupe credulous NLanders.

Also owns (the) @Iyatola, @Rubyjades, @Hamachi and his rest impersonating(gender) alternate accts on NL.
Really? Because I rejected your advances. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kl by Fira09(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2023
Hamachi:
Really? Because I rejected your advances. Smh
Chief, this is literally the first time I'm mentioning this moniker on NL.
Re: Kl by Oyindamolah: 3:58pm On May 08, 2023
wink
Re: Kl by QuinModah(f): 4:52am On May 10, 2023
shocked
Re: Kl by Oyindamolah: 2:15pm On May 13, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich / Why Do Girls Run Away From People That Make Them Happy? / How Many Ladies Will Say Amen To This Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.