Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online (56889 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding / Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) / CHIVIDO24: Davido & Chioma's Wedding Venue At Eko Hotel Wows Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Gerrard59(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
wahala. It seams u woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Nah only men dey this society? Are there not women in power and different societal positions too? Nah only men dey develop the economy?
Women no dey cheat? Abi no this same Naija get the highest paternity fraud in the world?
Dey play o. Madam feminist😂

There is no developed society that was developed by women. Men developed them. Men are the ones who develop societies, not women. The level of development in a society is a testament to the quality of her men. Just as how prosperous a family is a testament to the father and husband who is a man, so it is for societies.

https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Gerrard59(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2023
donbenie:
Lol..
Despite your man made religion that tries to subjugate the very nature of man..
The only thing you have achieved is to continue to wail about men and side chicks..
Polygamy doesn't have benefits?
What is the benefit of Monogamy to man?
The only one Monogamy benefits is you lot..
It holds no benefits to man..
Better a man to marry 3 wives,than to have 10 side chicks..
At the very least,it is more economical..

Polygamy does not stop men from having side chicks. I don't know where you got that analogy from. A polygamous man can and will still cheat regardless of how many wives he has. To him, the more, the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by spartachico(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2023
you know i wan reply you but i rather not chase clout.
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy loves Chioma but he keeps cheating , I wonder why a man will claim to love you and still cheat on you, weird.
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by MadarasBlade(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2023
leanonme82:
2018 - announced wedding, got engaged, impregnated chioma
2019 - chiomas fiance impregnates his sidechic, chioma gives birth
2020 - sidechic gives birth, davido carries new latina girlfriend to ghana, chases chioma from his house
2021 - babymama life
2022 - get back together, their child dies, does wedding, AFTER 3 YEARS! Only because her only child died
2023 - chiomas husband impregnates haileys mama for the 2nd time.

What a big joke! No be small #endurance. This one no be signs, this one saw helll fire and still married it. I wont be surprised if na her dead body dem carry comot davido house, no be curse. No caring parent can ever encourage this after all these drama where death was even involved. Her parents have failed her.

Some kids are very stubborn, we were all here when regina Daniel's dad objected to her marrying ned.. Best thing is to disown them.
They might have tried to stop her
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by MadarasBlade(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

Including relatives and siblings. I am not richer than Davido or his family, but if my sister was Chioma, I wouldn't attend the wedding if she went on with it. Some might call it pride or ego, but I term it dignity and integrity. Mind you, this is includes his other baby-mamas o.

Annie Macaulay go become Emeritus Professor by fire, by force grin

Thank you, i would have disowned her were i to be her dad. What sort of shame is this?
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Quaddafi29: 7:38pm On May 01, 2023
One year, seven months
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by okoroemeka(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Chioma is in bondage

Only God can set her free...

Money can't
what type of bondage?she married a rich influential young man and you saying she is in bondage?even her family and extended family will be liberated from poverty
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
This girl needs prayers shes in bodage gaskiya...Now that the only bond (late son) you share with him is gone, if I were you I would run for dear life, you still dey enter more and more...hmmm
Write properly, please.
At least, if I'm to scroll down, reading comments, let me be able to read through without having to burn a brain cell or two. I don't have to feel irritated by the way the whole comment is structured. Then, checking and seeing the "f" in the commenter's moniker even disappointed me further.
We've been made to believe girls are more brilliant and organized than boys/guys.

Ascribe those prayers of yours to yourself firstly. Chioma has made her choice.
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:12pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This boy loves Chíoma but he keeps cheating , I wonder why a man will claim to love you and still cheat on you, weird.
Chioma was a runs girl too back in the days ay Babcock.
YOU CAN NOT EXERCISE YOUR OPTIONS WHEN YOU'RE AT YOUR PEAK SEXUAL MARKET VALUE, AND EXPECT TO OWN YOUR MAN TO YOURSELF ALONE WHEN YOU'RE NOW MARRIED AND THE MAN IS STILL IN HIS PEAK. NO WAY!
SO OF YOU WILL SLEEP WITH VARIOUS MARRIED MEN AND LATER WHEN ONE IGNORANT MAGA FINALLY SETTLES FOR YOU, YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE LOYAL TO YOU grin
Is God not wonderful grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by kcbaba007: 9:16pm On May 01, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Chioma is in bondage

Only God can set her free...

Money can't

And you are the one who put her in bondage Abi..... Yeyenus bad belle
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2023
KingMack:
Chioma I bless ya womb!! You shall give OBO many Queens

Lol
many queens keh?
shey na only female he come life to born
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Spiff20(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2023
Is this a wedding or they are just playing? Because I don't even know it's traditional or white wedding or court
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by KingMack(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
many kings yeah[b]
shey na only male he come life to born[/b]

yeah...he needs a heir from the legal wife
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Raalsalghul: 11:30am On May 03, 2023
leanonme82:
2018 - announced wedding, got engaged, impregnated chioma
2019 - chiomas fiance impregnates his sidechic, chioma gives birth
2020 - sidechic gives birth, fiance carries new latina girlfriend to ghana, chases chioma from his house
2021 - babymama life
2022 - get back together, their child dies, does wedding, AFTER 3 YEARS! Only because her only child died
2023 - chiomas husband impregnates haileys mama for the 2nd time.

What a big joke! No be small #endurance. This one no be signs, this one saw helll fire and still married it. I wont be surprised if na her dead body dem carry comot davido house, no be curse. No caring parent can ever encourage this after all these drama where death was even involved. Her parents have failed her.

I would disagree with you on this at the bolded.

Reason being that you can't be sure if Chioma was warned or not by her parents, siblings on friends.

Their presence does not necessarily translate to support.

At the end of the day, it'd make more sense to chalk it up to mentality of an average Nigerian lady who'd prefer to "cry in a jeep rather than a keke".

And I'm pretty sure Chioma knows what she's getting into: at least she can take solace in the fact that there's more than "enough jeeps to cry in."

Don't underestimate what women are willing to tolerate as far as the man is a high value man like Davido which is in line with the redpill tenet of "women preferring to share a high value man than being loyal to a broke one.".

Believe me you, I have seen hardcore Christian born-again ladies who don't mind being second wives or baby mamas as long as the man is rich.

No ounce of pity for her since she's chosen her path and would deal with the consequences.

I suggest you stop drinking Panadol on her headache,

CC; Gerrard59
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Gerrard59(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2023
Raalsalghul:

I would disagree with you on this at the bolded.

Reason being that you can't be sure if Chioma was warned or not by her parents, siblings on friends.

Their presence does not necessarily translate to support.

At the end of the day, it'd make more sense to chalk it up to mentality of an average Nigerian lady who'd prefer to "cry in a jeep rather than a keke".

And I'm pretty sure Chioma knows what she's getting into: at least she can take solace in the fact that there's more than "enough jeeps to cry in."

Don't underestimate what women are willing to tolerate as far as the man is a high value man like Davido which is in line with the redpill tenet of "women preferring to share a high value man than being loyal to a broke one.".

Believe me you, I have seen hardcore Christian born-again ladies who don't mind being second wives or baby mamas as long as the man is rich

No ounce of pity for her since she's chosen her path and would deal with the consequences.

I suggest you stop drinking Panadol on her headache,

CC; Gerrard5,9

Wow shocked shocked

Sha, I am not surprised. In my discussions with single ladies within my age range, the common theme is: make the man get money. Now, if the man get money, is educated, sense and is a little bit modern aka does some Ndi feminism here and there, he is hot cake.

A high valued man is the prize tho. Even men admire rich men. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2023
KingMack:

yeah...he needs a heir from the legal wife
you don't edit my comment bah I no quote this o
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by KingMack(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Mods please ban me

Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2023
KingMack:
na me mod suppose ban
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by KingMack(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:
@KingMack please don't ban me I promise to be of good behavior

I forgive you son..go and sin no more
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2023
KingMack:

I forgive you son..go and sin no more
you dey ment? see this small pikin o I be ur papa mate ooo
Re: Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online by Beckyyemi23: 7:43pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjanistan:
This wedding was financed by Ifeanyi's blood.
I dey tell you oooh😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview / Pretty Mike: My Nude Girls Are Happy For The Stunts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.