Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,747 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tenancy Issues: Please I Need Advise Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenancy Issues: Please I Need Advise Urgently (160 Views)

Should I Sign This Tenancy Agreement? / Abuja Records 30% Decline On Tenancy Fees / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tenancy Issues: Please I Need Advise Urgently by Bomi(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2023
I have been a tenant in a particular flat in block of flats since 2001 till date, I did not owe rent. I pay when is due and even when the owner increase the rent without notification. The Land lady just invite me for a chat last month where she inform me that she is going to sell the property as a result of old age. And he need the month in a month.
She offer to sell at N6 million initially and I offer 4.5 but she refused and call in agents who push the cost up to N8 Million and the Land Lady refused my offer of 7.5 Million. Although my rent still run till August. She says she is giving me till end of December. I feel it is unfair and I am aggrieved. Is there any relieve i can seek for?
Re: Tenancy Issues: Please I Need Advise Urgently by money121(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2023
All these agent with greediness

Look for another properties around and purchase
But if you still av interest in that talk to her
If you can pay installamental

(1) (Reply)

I Have A 400sqm Land Available For Sale At SPG Road, Ologolo Lekki... / Newly Built N Nicely Finished 3 Bedrooms Terraced Duplex With Maids Room 2 Occup / Investment Alert!!!! Techs And Concrete Smart City Estate Abuja Premium Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.