Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri (1820 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by TheGistDay: 8:53am On May 01, 2023
Nollywood actress Nuella Njubigbo has reportedly tied the knot, days after her ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, marries for the third time.

The beautiful actress was captured in a viral video signing her marriage certificate with her husband, whose identity is yet to be known.

Nuella Njubigbo is surrounded by close pals at the registry, where her marriage reportedly holds with a mystery lover.

https://thegistday.com/2023/05/01/nuella-njubigbo-ties-the-knot-days-after-her-ex-husband-tchidi-chikere-remarries-video/

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by donbachi(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Nobody should marry to prove a point..marry for love and not who or what is available.

I celebrate you and may your marriage be blissful.

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by Voltage7: 9:43am On May 01, 2023
They keeping on jumping like kangaroos.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by Rokiat(f): 9:44am On May 01, 2023
May this one last.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by Emmanuel909090: 11:36am On May 01, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by nazicartel(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2023
I can't marry a second hand wife... God forbid. I can't marry a single mother ... God forbid.... I can't marry a retired hookup girl.... God forbid... I can't marry a divorcee... God forbid .... God please give me my own fresh wife. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by duduade: 2:21pm On May 01, 2023
But why do all their third leg and middle holes no dey siddon for one place...

Must you marry when you can't withstand the rigors of marriage
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by LikeAking: 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
Just wait patiently e go reach my turn to marry one of these kangaroo celebs.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Ties The Knot Days After Her Ex-husband, Tchidi Chikere, Remarri by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
3rd wife? The problem is him.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Narrowly Survives After He Got Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / I Need Your Opinion On Who You Prefer Between Lindsay Lohan And Hilary Duff In This Order; Beauty- H / Naija Celebs Are Bangin Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.