Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (48755 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bluefilm: 3:21pm On May 01, 2023
Her boyfriend don buy market be dat o.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by whippersnapper(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2023
she went to collect weekend gbola
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by TUANKU(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2023
Privatepart00:
shocked shocked shocked

Does she have any boyfriend?

Start searching from there

Weekend visitation gone wrong

Heaven bring her back if she didn’t go for hookup tour

You're a big idiot.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Badgers14: 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
27Pushing30:

Last seen at her hostel is NOT a veritable statement.

The hostel authorities (if on campus) MUST provide her then because person no fit loss for inside hostel.

At this day and age working CCTV’s must have been set up at strategic locations within and leading to/out of hostels to help them confirm her last movement.

Tracking must become better

Also her cell phone.. the last ping..

Who did she contact last..

Why can't our security agencies make use of available technology to fight crime?
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 01, 2023
Chai see fine smally... God I pray nothing evil happens to her
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by herrostar: 3:36pm On May 01, 2023
God please save us oooo, the next thing will be she was found dead cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2023
As far as its not in the waste region, she will be found alive
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ItisWell22(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2023
ekevwe:

My advice to us is have a close confident that you must tell when going out to visit strangers. When you get to the stranger, tell the stranger his pic and contact is with your friends. It helps

Most girls. Please take this advice

💯
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=tayo4ng post=122863342]She ll be found[/quote
]

She looks innocent thou..

God will see her tru
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by JaskanFactor: 3:49pm On May 01, 2023
I keep you all of you to inform all your relatives that there is serial killer operating in nigeria, and its a person of such high calibar that both the police and nigerian media are covering for the person.

Cause its abnormal in any country for so many young women in thier prime to be going missing without it making national headlines as a serial killer operation, unlesss both the police, the media and the state are part of it.

So that since we have no country, it left to all of you inform all your young ladies to beware of anybody looking rich or Oyinbo cause only they can have the clout in nigeria to cover up such a serious situation.

I never knew how cheap Nigerian life was, till am seeing multiple young women going missing every month and later found dead, and nobody is saying anything on at national level , then whomever is doing it must have thier backing.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Christistruth02: 3:51pm On May 01, 2023
Hope she wasn’t seeing any Yahoo boys

They are a very desperate lot

We pray Christ will grant her safe return
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Eyewonda: 4:02pm On May 01, 2023
Details concerning when last she was seen on campus/at hostel should be given. This will help to allay some fears.

Girls her age while at home and under the watchful eyes of parents may not be free to do some things. The moment the leave home to school might become complex by anxiety and friends to try those things they never did.

My earnest prayer is that she be found, alive and healthy. Don't forget to inform us when she's found, because I am definitely going to be praying for her.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by coputa(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Amen and Amen.
women are vulnerable from the date of birth.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by respect80(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2023
Saao:
Anytime I see something like this, it scares me even when nothing is confirm. I pray she will be found alive. The country is so scary especially for ladies.
You ought to be scared because if all was well,
a girl of her age always knows her way home.
May God keep and return her safely to her loved ones

1 Like

Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mordred44: 4:22pm On May 01, 2023
Kriely:
Idiots will start to say she went to meet man.
u don talk am already......so u b idiot
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bobbybcbg(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Privatepart00 post=122861535] shocked shocked shocked

Does she have any boyfriend?

Start searching from there

Weekend visitation gone wrong

Heaven bring her back if she didn’t go for hookup tour

True talk, because girls of nowadays
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by HeroicMeastro: 4:23pm On May 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
This level 200 student of Adult Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is missing,
if you know anything about her whereabout, please, kindly report to the nearest police station around you.

She de boyfriend house naw
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by baralatie(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2023
She will be found alive in Jesus name
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by TBIZZY(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
Last seen in her hostel? Make we start from her hostel na, since Na there them see am last...

I pray she's found... Please, let her tell us where she went to, after she's found, so that we'll have somewhere to start from when looking for subsequent ones

We’ve most subsequent ones, that’s why I’m not surprised when people are saying they should start from her bf.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Ofadaman(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2023
They should track her phone and messages
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by NaijaCover(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by olisaEze(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2023
Hook up gone wrong? undecided
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Shantyken(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Why is it that anytime a lady is missing, the first thing people say is to check her boyfriend's place?

As if na one boyfriend some of them get
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2023
I'm not surprised seeing this. I'm making bold to say that 98% of our campus girls are into hookup business. I was once a bolt driver and I must tell you that majority of these girls were my major patronizers.

Through them, I was able to know all, I mean all the hotels in town, both the old and new hotels, because thats their basic destination. I no fit finish wetin I use my eyes see that period.

I pray that God would show her mercy if she is in bad hands
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Penywise(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2023
No, I haven't
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Greatzeus(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2023
Why always the beautiful ones🤔? While the ugly ones roams about freely even at midnight without any disturbance 😂😂😂
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by lilhoodie(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2023
I pray her family find her under that she's beautiful 💯😍
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by blahc007: 5:25pm On May 01, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Why is it that anytime a lady is missing, the first thing people say is to check her boyfriend's place?
In most cases, na there u go fyn Dem.
One babe threw a whole church into fasting and prayer when she was declared missing ...the girl na innocent looking church girl..so everybody believe she was trully kidnapped.

Until we found out that she left her school in Owerri (name withheld) to her boyfriends place in Ph, even the roomie wasn't informed....

My brother....the mata heavy for mouth
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Bfly: 5:26pm On May 01, 2023
May she be found o
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by 00FFT00(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2023
Righthussle:
She's beautiful. May she be found.

So, if she no beautiful, make she loss?
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by FireUpNow(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2023
May she be found and return home safely in Jesus name amen
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Aspayastudenthu(f): 6:12pm On May 01, 2023
Thanks everyone for your best wishes. Mmelie is my sister and she has been found. Can the OP update this accordingly. Also, I appreciate your kind thoughts but I honestly wish you consulted with us, her family before making this post.
Biko, update accordingly. Once again, many thanks for the best wishes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Nigeria's Mafia, Cultists In Germany: A DW Documentary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.