Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (48814 Views)

Policeman Kidnaps Dr. Ofodile Ekweogwu After He Treated Him - NMA Anambra / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Aspayastudenthu(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
This level 200 student of Adult Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is missing,
if you know anything about her whereabout, please, kindly report to the nearest police station around you.

Hi there, Mmelie is my sister. We sincerely appreciate your kind thought and your intention but I wish you consulted with her family first. She has been found and she is safe. Please update this accordingly and I would appreciate it if perhaps, you could take this down.

Once again, thanks for your kind thoughts and If you wish to, you may drop your number as a dm and I shall contact you.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Bunnatex(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2023
Afonjanistan:
Have you checked all the hotels in Anambra?

Funny thing, those folks don't roll in Anambra. It will surprise you to k ow they fly to Lagos, Abuja, PH etc. grin
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by nathyx(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2023
This wan probably followed glamour Boys in the flash cars, choked hard on the D**k forgetting she has a home to return to. Pheww Ladies with fish brain you get absolutely no sympathy from me sad sad
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by tianshie(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2023
She's been found.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by airliner(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2023
Heaven bring her back if she didn’t go for hookup tour

Lol hookup ko hookdown ni

[/quote]
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by unclejb2(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2023
27Pushing30:

Last seen at her hostel is NOT a veritable statement.

The hostel authorities (if on campus) MUST provide her then because person no fit loss for inside hostel.

At this day and age working CCTV’s must have been set up at strategic locations within and leading to/out of hostels to help them confirm her last movement.

Tracking must become better
this one is sounding like someone who just came back from the West Bank
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by unclejb2(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2023
tianshie:
She's been found.
found by who and where?
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:22pm On May 01, 2023
Privatepart00:
shocked shocked shocked

Does she have any boyfriend?

Start searching from there

Weekend visitation gone wrong

Yes

ONLY IF SHE DIDN'T GO FOR HOOK-UP
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by LionelMarvkings: 7:28pm On May 01, 2023
She’s not missing at all, her whereabouts is known and it has nothing to do with hookup or whatsoever because she’s not that kind of person , and besides, her parents and brothers knows her whereabouts now and she’s perfectly safe, no need to take this too far, she’s not missing please, because some comments here are totally wrong.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by okoroemeka(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2023
didroon43:
Hmm..., nothing should happen to her oh.
what do you mean nothing will happen to her?in this era that young girls and women advertise themselves and body on social media for a price and they will visit you notwithstanding were you live or who you are,be you a ritualist,pedophile,rapist,sadist they don't care,what they call it is hookup,it is a lucrative venture were they can get paid as much as #50k per night but comes with deadly consequence.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by LionelMarvkings: 7:45pm On May 01, 2023
She's not missing at all, her whereabouts is known and it has nothing to do with hookup or whatsoever because she's not that kind of person, and besides, her parents and brothers knows her whereabouts now and she's perfectly safe, no need to take this too far, she's not missing please, because some comments here are totally wrong. Please can you take this drop your number so I can send a dm. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by dustmalik: 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
Aspayastudenthu:
Thanks everyone for your best wishes. Mmelie is my sister and she has been found. Can the OP update this accordingly. Also, I appreciate your kind thoughts but I honestly wish you consulted with us, her family before making this post.
Biko, update accordingly. Once again, many thanks for the best wishes...
Good news and congratulations. However, you are yet to tell us exactly what happened.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Trustedapparel(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2023
That girl is busy collecting gbola

1 Like

Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Olokobintin: 8:35pm On May 01, 2023
I pray will not be the one to found her.

1 Like

Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:02pm On May 01, 2023
Track her phone conversation.

Go to MTN and find out who she spoke with last or texted.

The police can solve all these crimes but they wait for you to pay huge bribes for 'tracking'.

NGOs should be set up to specifically push the police to be up and doing when investigating missing people especially when they are 'poor'. They have trackers, yes, those trackers Abba Kyari was using to track down kidnappers and criminals and extorting billions from them.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by NaijaCover(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2023
Olokobintin:
I pray will not be the one to found her.

IS HERE
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by chukel(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2023
Is it not precious again? She will come back from where she is being incubated. Meanwhile, her parents and relatives should be the ones declaring her missing.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Sparrk007(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2023
Otilo
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Aspayastudenthu(f): 10:43pm On May 01, 2023
dustmalik:

Good news and congratulations. However, you are yet to tell us exactly what happened.

Oh dear, I am actually hoping to get the full info as well. But it looks like one of those "lies went wrong scenario" and we are keen to getting to the root of this.

Thanks for your care really.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by bigiyaro(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Why is it that anytime a lady is missing, the first thing people say is to check her boyfriend's place?
cos women take incredible risks for di.c.k and money.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by kelspinall(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2023
come back safely
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Dshocker(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2023
Which one be adult education again?

Very pretty girl.

I believe she would be found.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Dshocker(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2023
Privatepart00:
shocked shocked shocked

Does she have any boyfriend?

Start searching from there

Weekend visitation gone wrong

So she should die, if she had gone for hookup?

No forget say your sister also dey into hookup.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by jimcaddy(m): 3:38am On May 02, 2023
God please not again. Not again.. hope she hasn't been kidnapped by ritualist or psychopaths. What is it with kidnapping and raping and killing of young women these days. This year alone, the number of stories I've read on this is alarming.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by hardon1(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2023
ekevwe:

My advice to us is have a close confident that you must tell when going out to visit strangers. When you get to the stranger, tell the stranger his pic and contact is with your friends. It helps

Most girls. Please take this advice

Yea... I do that always.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Pkaty62(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
This level 200 student of Adult Education, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka is missing,
if you know anything about her whereabout, please, kindly report to the nearest police station around you.

Who told you that she was missing! My friend go and check her boyfriend house or hotel.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by naijapikin2(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2023
She will be found hale and hearty in Jesus name
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Tzar(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2023
If she didn’t go out for prostitution, please God bring her back alive and safe.
If she went out for prostitution…. Good riddance!
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by fabulousvik1(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2023
She will be found dead soon
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Midex88(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2023
No. i havent seen her.
Re: Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by didroon43: 12:38pm On May 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
what do you mean nothing will happen to her?in this era that young girls and women advertise themselves and body on social media for a price and they will visit you notwithstanding were you live or who you are,be you a ritualist,pedophile,rapist,sadist they don't care,what they call it is hookup,it is a lucrative venture were they can get paid as much as #50k per night but comes with deadly consequence.

Hmm... this is another angle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Mafia, Cultists In Germany: A DW Documentary (Video) / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe" / Robbers Abandon Operation , Demand Sex From Victim (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.