Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) (60101 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2023
Ma which kind tailor be this sef? undecided
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by iamademorlar(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2023
Same way we ordered for Obi Nwanne and Yakubu eye neck 'the chief cook' cookurella Bala blue for us...

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Emaprince: 10:25pm On May 01, 2023
People will see a skit and comment as if it's real. Smh
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Badgers14: 10:28pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:
Lol... The tailor face even be like mistake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In his mind, he might be saying, Chai they Haff catch me grin

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Adedotguy: 10:31pm On May 01, 2023
grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Lexusgs430: 10:38pm On May 01, 2023
Very considerate sura....... She must chop for party nah....... So allowance plenty....... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2023
omo,
see the boldness of the tailors sha
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by bionixs: 10:52pm On May 01, 2023
Nawao . Person no fit tailor in peace again?

The allowance good na. The woman should think future, think pregnancy nau
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Apili: 10:54pm On May 01, 2023
It's a skit
That guy acting as the tailor is a skit maker
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Saga16: 10:56pm On May 01, 2023
Maternity gown.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Blake755: 10:56pm On May 01, 2023
grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Shikini: 11:08pm On May 01, 2023
"You no go chop where you dey go?"
Hahahaha ... this tailor is wicked, I swear!
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by simfrost90210: 11:10pm On May 01, 2023
grin grin some people just like vawulence grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:24pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:
Lol... The tailor face even be like mistake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why would you say that? That's not a nice thing to say to someone.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Originalsly: 11:24pm On May 01, 2023
kenn4rill:

Tha tailor funny die......him dey tell the woman say she need the allowance for the dress because she go need eat for the wedding grin grin

grin grin grin ... and he's dead serious! ........he had me crying!
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Spanki(f): 11:27pm On May 01, 2023
Nairalander248:
You think everyone can sew like the trained professional designers?

Mind your language πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by MrAmbrose(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2023
Tailoring job ain't easy, but at the same time any niche you find yourself, try and give all your best.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by ghettochild(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2023
I blame the customer..
Most times dem go see designs online n think that design can be made with ankara materials thats not even elastic...
The tailors mistake was that he didn't tell her with the ankara material..she wouldn't get the exact design she wanted but dude just collect money say e go sew am.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by kelspinall(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2023
small thing una don carry camera...... funny people
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Asswipemod: 11:53pm On May 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:
What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry lady confronts her tailor

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kfmS6kIyLU/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaajPjd3xSg

Haha! Did seunmsg do the measurements?
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by 7brigade: 12:41am On May 02, 2023
PLS LET EVERYONE ON THE PLATFORM NO ITS A SKIT ,THERE MIGHT BE SOME EMERGENCY SITUATIONS THAT MIGHT BE PUBLISHED
AND ITS REALLY PRESSING AND LIFE ITS INVOLVED ,AND WE WILL ALL TAKE AS SKIT
WHILE D SKIT MAKERS HAVE CASHED OK to skit makers
wut ever traffic u get be contented while emphasis are on ur other content,
Nigerians I appeal u all buckle up
A lot will happen...
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Chaiinigeria3: 1:13am On May 02, 2023
They could have settled without bringing it on social media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F49FtfXphPU
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by chatinent: 1:35am On May 02, 2023
But this is a skit.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:03am On May 02, 2023
kenn4rill:
Tha tailor funny die......him dey tell the woman say she need the allowance for the dress because she go need eat for the wedding grin grin
Werey tailor grin grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by BTCog: 4:04am On May 02, 2023
Na so we ordered PO and they are trying to give us Bala Blu
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:21am On May 02, 2023
It's not his fault. The lady should have told him she want to want the ankara to be so tight fitting so as to wear it to slay
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Pat081: 4:49am On May 02, 2023
abobote:
I didn't see anything, and I can't watch the video too
same here
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Caseless: 5:36am On May 02, 2023
Oracleee:
You no go chop where you dey go......

Talk of a nice reasonable and future planning tailor
grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by Reference(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2023
Not what she voted for. But that is Nigeria, one big let down. Very satirical.
Re: What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) by bunmioguns(m): 5:44am On May 02, 2023
fourboys:
Tailoring no easy abeg

Honestly, some people don't know

Am not one but I credit those people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6k Wristwatch Top Notch Brands BVLGARI smart watches,Rolex,Hublot ETC / How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) / All About Children's Hair And Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.