Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son (549 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by Igyeseh06(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2023
Dear Family

Today, my son has turned 18, and officially he's an adult.

In your spare time, please say a prayer for him.

May his adulthood never be a disgrace but rather a blessing and fulfillment to his family and the nation at large.

Happy birthday Son

4 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by Igyeseh06(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday Son

May all your secrets prayers be answered

Me and my boy.

4 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday to him. Wish him all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by Mindlog: 1:40pm On May 01, 2023
Wishing him the very best and you continue to guide him in the right path because at his age, it is so easy to swerve.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by ahnie: 2:24pm On May 01, 2023
He shares same birthday date with my son
Igyeseh06:
Dear Family

Today, my son has turned 18, and officially he's an adult.

In your spare time, please say a prayer for him.

May his adulthood never be a disgrace but rather a blessing and fulfillment to his family and the nation at large.

Happy birthday Son
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by juman(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday to him.
He is now an adult.

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by Igyeseh06(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2023
ahnie:
He shares same birthday date with my son

Happy birthday to him.
That's good to know.

Happy birthday to your son.
My regards.
Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by Jozilinn: 4:34pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰may God blessings and prosperity be upon you...you shall fufil your years on earth, your parents won't bury you, where your dad didn't go financially you will,and he will reap his labor in your life and the life of your siblings πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by okirewaju(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday Son

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by IyaTola: 5:30pm On May 01, 2023
Igyeseh06:
Happy birthday Son

May all your secrets prayers be answered

Me and my boy.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Nice interior.
I hope you have started teaching him sex Education

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by MumEmdy(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday son, God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by ahnie: 6:15pm On May 01, 2023
MumEmdy:
Happy birthday son, God bless your new age
How's your boy ma'am,the one that was hit months ago by a tricycle?

Good pm!

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by MumEmdy(f): 6:34pm On May 01, 2023
ahnie:

How's your boy ma'am,the one that was hit months ago by a tricycle?

Good pm!

He is much better now and has resumes school and other activities already1, but yet to grow his teeth back. Thanks for your concern, truly I appreciateπŸ™πŸ™

Good pm ma'am
Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by Adaanna(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday son.
God bless your new age abundantly Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Birthday Anniversary To My Son by bukiah: 7:28pm On May 01, 2023
Happy birthday to you.
Age with special grace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Find Mama / Which One Of These, Is The GOAT Of Nigerians Spoons. / Adidas Shoes On sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.