Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians (18988 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Retired Supreme Court Justice, Mary Odili At 72 / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by biaframaster200: 6:58pm On May 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
We heard Peter Obi speaking live at the labour day ceremony.
Tinubu should speak live. Go on tv and speak Not somebody twitting.

Can he speak when we have an incumbent president .....?/

Obi Peter is a frustrated soul and that is why is speaking anywhere like a madman...
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Tareq1105: 7:23pm On May 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

To be called an excellency, the process that produce you must be excellent.

Unfortunately the Drug Lord bought his excellency. So he is non-excellent tongue tongue tongue

You would wail for 8 yrs.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2023
Tareq1105:

You would wail for 8 yrs.
Your condition is already in wailing condition which made you to reply me. It's good you are being tormented. No peace for the wicked my brother
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Bfly: 7:34pm On May 01, 2023
Peter Obi is out of the equation. Atiku knows better.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Walamide: 8:07pm On May 01, 2023
You get tired of him speaking after May 29th
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Charismatic107: 10:01pm On May 01, 2023
ReturnMan:

Tinubu collected your destiny for the next 8 years 😂
Dey play
Same way Peter obi is using your destiny.. dumb head
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Batunde1970: 10:24pm On May 01, 2023
Massiveglory:
We heard Peter obi speaking live at the labour day ceremony.
Tinubu should speak live. Go on tv and speak Not somebody twitting.

Pray he (Obi) don't get involved with treason and he will be left alone . He need to be wise about Naija politics sky
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by ReturnMan: 7:06am On May 02, 2023
Charismatic107:
Same way Peter obi is using your destiny.. dumb head

Do you know what is funny? I'm not going to experience your Tinubu government with you. I'm already out the country.

Persons like you can keep making the country and the future of your kids miserable.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Charismatic107: 7:59am On May 02, 2023
ReturnMan:

Do you know what is funny? I'm not going to experience your Tinubu government with you. I'm already out the country.

Persons like you can keep making the country and the future of your kids miserable.
You are really a dumb head for you to believe that everybody on a faceless forum is going through hard times. I might even be doing well in life than you do. Measuring your success because you are out of the country ode
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Charismatic107: 8:00am On May 02, 2023
ReturnMan:

You are really a dumb head for you to think that everybody on a faceless forum is going through hard times. I might even be doing well in life than you do. Measuring your success because you are out of the country ode
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by ReturnMan: 3:02pm On May 06, 2023
Charismatic107:
You are really a dumb head for you to think that everybody on a faceless forum is going through hard times. I might even be doing well in life than you do. Measuring your success because you are out of the country ode

Cry
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians by Charismatic107: 8:39pm On May 06, 2023
ReturnMan:

Cry
Run along kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Receives Top Military Chiefs In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano Not In Our Custody - EFCC / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.