Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country (5333 Views)

This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories / Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures / Would You Buy This “tokunbo” Toy Car For N75, 000? (2) (3) (4)

11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2023
I wanted to buy a Mercedes formatic and asked for the price and they told me eleven million naira and I was shocked.

Please what car can someone buy with 9million naira ?
That can boost ones morale when stepping out ?

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by Oxb90: 3:40pm On May 01, 2023
Go for INNOCIN-branded cars and allow us to hear word jare.

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2023
Oxb90:
Go for INNOCIN-branded cars and allow us to hear word jare.

I don’t like that brand

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by ojun50(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2023
Lucozade Boost dey boost morale when you step out too.

Have you tried getting from different car agent or show room or another state

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2023
ojun50:
Lucozade Boost dey boost morale when you step out too.

Have you tried getting from different car agent or show room or another state

Prizes of Mercedes formatic just high
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by Farrason: 5:56pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:
I wanted to buy a Mercedes formatic and asked for the price and they told me eleven million naira and I was shocked.

Buy Gilly
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by HussenAdul: 6:12pm On May 01, 2023
Buy Toyota Sienna and invest ur cash balance

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by Jozilinn: 6:27pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

Abeg shift oga fufu and milk.

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2023
You need a car to boost your morale Low self esteem at work

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by Kingdollar28(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2023
HussenAdul:
Buy Toyota Sienna and invest ur cash balance

I'm open for hire purchase in case one is willing to give out sienna for transport business

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by madscientist88(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
mercedes benz c300 2015,search on olist
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2023
Jozilinn:
Abeg shift oga fufu and milk.

I’m sure I didn’t post this in the romance section 😂
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by Pat081: 9:26pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

I don’t like that brand
and you want your country to develop
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by TheBTCinvestor: 11:42pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

I bought my ML350 2013 11m..well early last year tho
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by LeeSmart: 12:06am On May 02, 2023
kyber:
Guy how far? Na which kind lamba wey u release come make nlfpmod close ur thread?
You stil come the 4 here the give us another lai mohammed abi?

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

Guy how far? Na which kind lamba wey u release come make nlfpmod close ur thread?
You stil come the 4 here the give us another lai mohammed abi?

Omo me sef no understand y e go close my thread just cus I use another photo

He no read the story behind the photo ni
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by ebenezary(m): 3:58am On May 02, 2023
Have you pay your house at last with your landlady Mr lamba lol

Lori ro
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by SeaTrade(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2023
Farrason:

Buy Gilly
9m no go fit buy better Geely.
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by SeaTrade(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2023
madscientist88:
mercedes benz c300 2015,search on olist
Will not get toks for 9m,
Na naija used he'll likely get for that amount with some small small wahala.
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2023
ebenezary:
Have you pay your house at last with your landlady Mr lamba lol

Lori ro

Did I Ssy I could not pay
Do you know how much I pay?
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by WantsandMore: 7:51am On May 02, 2023
Find GMC or Modern Trucks buy nah
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by DaInferno(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2023
kyber:

check jiji. There are more than a thousand foreign used for that amount and less
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by Jojopikin85: 8:47am On May 02, 2023
kyber:

highlander 2010
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by madscientist88(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2023
SeaTrade:
Will not get toks for 9m,
Na naija used he'll likely get for that amount with some small small wahala.
thats if he didn't get it from a hausa dealer.

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2023
DaInferno:
check jiji. There are more than a thousand foreign used for that amount and less
Online things Dey fear me
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by NoFucksToGive: 2:20pm On May 02, 2023
kyber:

Cc
Farrason
HussenAdul
Jozilinn
ednut1
madscientist88
TheBTCinvestor
LeeSmart
ebenezary
WantsandMore

This addict has come with his fantasies and fake stories.🤣🤣

After this thing smokes Colorado N100 he comes here to be typing rubbish like a lunatic. 🤣

This one can't even pay his house rent for the one room self-contained he is living in🤣🤣🤣

You all need to research Nairalanders before you comment on their threads 🤣🤣

Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by madscientist88(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Cc
Farrason
HussenAdul
Jozilinn
ednut1
madscientist88
TheBTCinvestor
LeeSmart
ebenezary
WantsandMore

After this thing smokes Colorado N100 he comes here to be typing rubbish like a lunatic. 🤣

This one can't even pay his house rent for the one room self-contained he is living in🤣🤣🤣

who has time to research people on nairaland?when i respond to posts i respond for op and comment readers, if its not important to the op it would be important to someone reading the comments,dont just mention people over your personal judgement.
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by kyber(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Cc
Farrason
HussenAdul
Jozilinn
ednut1
madscientist88
TheBTCinvestor
LeeSmart
ebenezary
WantsandMore

😂😂😂 do not conclude me yet 😂😂😂
Re: 11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country by ednut1(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Cc

normal levels. We know say na lie. But we dey catch cruise

How Reliable Is The 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara V6 ? / Get Recommended PSI before you go to that "kazeem vulcanizer". / Igbo Men And Mercedes Benz(must Have)