Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert (267 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert by Bonab: 3:45pm On May 01, 2023
Please, I just downloaded Chipper App on my phone. I have registered, but when asked to verify my BVN I inputted it, and it said someone else has used this bvn to register.

How possible is this and what can I do about it?

I have sent a dm to them on twitter but they are yet to respond.
Re: Scam Alert by TUANKU(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2023
Probably a victim of identity theft, G63 use your BVN and most likely your names and age to open Chippa account for make Yankee maga pay.
If you can convince them to provide you with the details (names and phone numbers) attached to the BVN on the app then you can get your answer.
Alternatively use OSINT and find the guy.
Re: Scam Alert by Bonab: 8:36pm On May 01, 2023
TUANKU:
Probably a victim of identity theft, G63 use your BVN and most likely your names and age to open Chippa account for make Yankee maga pay.
If you can convince them to provide you with the details (names and phone numbers) attached to the BVN on the app then you can get your answer.
Alternatively use OSINT and find the guy.

Please, How does the OSINT work?

(1) (Reply)

Largest Companies By Market Cap Nigeria Is Not on The List / Crypto-pump-sunday: Early To Bed, Early To Rise- Makes You Healthy & Wealthy / JUST IN: Apapa Port Berths Largest Container Carrier In It’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.