Stats: 3,158,212 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed (297 Views)

The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Strafudeen: 4:16pm On May 01, 2023
Someone that is supposed to die and go to hell fire is here disturbing people, while my very decent class mate just slumped and died

God punish the election rigger
God punish the bastard drug lord
God punish the useless shaky shaky daddy
God punish his generation

Useless opolo eye election thief

Criminal

Sickness kill you there
Bastard

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Throwback: 5:06pm On May 01, 2023
I love the frustration of those who in the build up to the 2015 elections, said a Northern Muslim and uncircumcised Philistine would never rule Nigeria again.

By 2019 they were queueing up behind another Northern Muslim so they could remove a Northern Muslim.

I also totally rejoice at the defeat and depression of those who said a Yoruba would never rule Nigeria again ahead of an Igbo, and that for what they termed betrayal of the South in 2015 by Yorubas, they would ensure a Northern Muslim would continue to rule Nigeria rather than a Yoruba.

To their shame in 2023, a Yoruba has been elected as President ahead of both a Northern Muslim and their favoured tribesman.

The OP is demonstrating the despair that has engulfed his tribe.

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Strafudeen: 5:58pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:
I love the frustration of those who in the build up to the 2015 elections, said a Northern Muslim and uncircumcised Philistine would never rule Nigeria again.

By 2019 they were queueing up behind another Northern Muslim so they could remove a Northern Muslim.

I also totally rejoice at the defeat and depression of those who said a Yoruba would never rule Nigeria again ahead of an Igbo, and that for what they termed betrayal of the South in 2015 by Yorubas, they would ensure a Northern Muslim would continue to rule Nigeria rather than a Yoruba.

To their shame in 2023, a Yoruba has been elected as President ahead of both a Northern Muslim and their favoured tribesman.

Guilty conscience

Who mentioned your name? Who mentioned yoruba?

Ohhhhh you accept you are an election rigger and drug lord

I see.

God punish all election riggers

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Straybullet: 6:00pm On May 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
Someone that is supposed to die and go to hell fire is here disturbing people, while my very decent class mate just slumped and died

God punish the election rigger
God punish the bastard drug lord
God punish the useless shaky shaky daddy
God punish his generation

Useless opolo eye election thief

Criminal

Sickness kill you there
Bastard
Amen.

I hate corruption

The useless people that rigged nigerias election must die painful deaths

By the way op sorry about your classmate

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Straybullet: 6:02pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:

Why can't you condemn evil?

I dont understand

The op made a general condemnation of evil, you're hyperventilating....

Haba ....is rigger your name

You didn't even commiserate with the op for the dead class mate

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Strafudeen: 6:04pm On May 01, 2023
Straybullet:

I dont understand

Na so. We know his type
Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Throwback: 6:08pm On May 01, 2023
Strafudeen:

Guilty conscience

Who mentioned your name? Who mentioned yoruba?

Ohhhhh you accept you are an election rigger and drug lord

I see.

God punish all election riggers

Your title already shows who you are referring too as with all your previous posts.

You fool no one and I am no weakling to avoid calling out those who made a fool of themselves, only to be humbled.

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by renderme: 6:10pm On May 01, 2023
This thread reeks of hate. Hate and bitterness oozes from every pore of these obidients. Self inflicted bitterness.

Anyways ur lamentations should show you that God is not mocked. He knows the heart of every man.

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Obi2saveNigeria: 6:11pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:

Always bringing North their god into every discussion. Did they swear for una like this?

Can't you argue as a yarubo man without involving North?

Timid tribe.

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Throwback: 6:13pm On May 01, 2023
Straybullet:

I dont understand

The OP made a specific condemnation of the winner of the presidential election, betraying his pain and agony at the defeat of his own preferred candidate.

You and the OP should stop fooling yourselves as you would not be allowed to steal a mandate that has already been won via democratic votes.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect and a very brilliant technocrat and administrator for that matter.

Nigeria has finally got it right with a genius and brilliant mind. Not any of the olodos and political prostitutes who wanted to decieve the electorate.

Deal with your loss.

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Throwback: 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Always bringing North their god into every discussion. Did they swear for una like this?

Can't you argue as a yarubo man without involving North?

Timid tribe.

Shame of your past failures dey catch you.

You don't want me to remind you of all your failed threats?

Isn't it poetic justice that in 2019, Igbos queued behind a Northern Muslim just to get rid of a Northern Muslim they vowed would never rule Nigeria again?

Shame on you.

I am a Yoruba man and that Amala and Ewedu party you derided in the lead up to 2015 elections, is now about to begin a new regime headed by a Yoruba man.

That same Amala and Ewedu party is also in charge of 2 out of 5 SouthEast states, making it the majority party of that region.

I repeat, shame on you.

Re: Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed by Strafudeen: 8:35pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:

Shame of your past failures dey catch you.

You don't want me to remind you of all your failed threats?

Isn't it poetic justice that in 2019, Igbos queued behind a Northern Muslim just to get rid of a Northern Muslim they vowed would never rule Nigeria again?

Shame on you.

I am a,Yoruba man and that Amala and Ewedu party you derided in the lead up to 2015 elections, is now about to begin a new regime headed by a Yoruba man.

That same Amala and Ewedu party is also in charge of 2 out of 5 SouthEast states, making it the majority party of that region.

I repeat, shame on you.

No wahala just condemn evil...

May God punish the cursed useless bastard of an election rigger that wants to introduce drug crime into aso Rock...say amen. I dare you to say amen.

May God destroy the useless urine leaking election thief....say amen.

May God destroy the man that mobilized criminals to suppress voters from voting ...May God judge him, nay his wife die prematurely, May his son die prematurely, May his daughters die prematurely....say amen ...I dare you

Mud Smeared, Dust Covered: An Abuja Community’s Daily Commute Struggle / Atiku And Obi should know who came first btw them before taking Tinubu to Court / Can The Exchange Rate Between The Naira And US Dollars Return To $1=#260?