Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted (2447 Views)

How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians / Dhe Election Thief And Drug Lord Is Cursed / Buhari The Election Thief Will Not Rule For 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Straybullet: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
The idiot has sent emissaries to America, butbrhe Americans are proving hard to buy.

The division between dems and republicans is making a deal difficult.

Plus the opolo eyed election thief has no real friend in America, his British and French friends have tried...still trying, but the igbo diaspora seems to be aware and following up.

Oga thiwfnubu go and answer the petition.

Useless old fool, bastard, go and answer the petition and return the stolen mandate to the owner. Useless old idiot.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by KanwuliaExtra: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
AJIBOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MANDATE!!! cheesy

OLE MANDATE DADDDDDDY!!!!

10 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Straybullet: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The perpetual idiot thinks he can really buy the whole world....useless corrupt old hag

14 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by KanwuliaExtra: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Straybullet:

The perpetual idiot thinks he can really buy the whole world....useless corrupt old hag

Don't mind the STINKING OLD FOOOOOOOOL!

8 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Draslo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
You just joined Nairaland today and this is your first topic. If I was a mod, I would not only ban your profile, na your whole IP I go flag

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by JagabanBorgu: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Whenever we see Obing*s in pàiñs, we simply say "yes daddy".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Straybullet: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draslo:
You just joined Nairaland today and this is your first topic. If I was a mod, I would not only ban your profile, na your whole IP I go flag

Tell the election thief to come pick my ass...now say yes daddy

3 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Straybullet: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The cocaine pusher will go to prison where my dog will deal with him..now say yes daddy grin

1 Like

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by JagabanBorgu: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Straybullet:

The cocaine pusher will go to prison where my dog will deal with him..now say yes daddy grin
U wiII keep dreaming and come back to repeat the whole process in 2027.
Make nóísé about how u have taken over everywhere, Iosé eIectîón and bIàmè INEC, go to court and praise ur Iight weight petition that u are going to win, Iosé d court case and start cryîñg.
We predicted all these since May last year.

3 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Massiveglory: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Draslo:

Oga qwayet. E pain u say dem talk true. Obedients de follow all ova d world.
We know all moves being made.
Tinubu is heading for a great fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by haffaze777(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Yes daddy

Thank you daddy

3 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by a4cube: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
haffaze777:

Yes daddy

Thank you daddy
Nkpurummiri Zaddy

1 Like

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Telekinetic: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
haffaze777:

Yes daddy

Thank you daddy
Yes my son… My preek is useless… Come and fvck your mummy for me while I watch 🐷

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by pryme(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Straybullet:
The idiot has sent emissaries to America, butbrhe Americans are proving hard to buy.

Plus the opolo eyed election thief has no real friend in America, his British and French friends have tried...still trying, but the igbo diaspora seems to be aware and following up.

Useless old fool, bastard, go and answer the petition and return the stolen mandate to the owner. Useless old idiot.

When they return this hate in equal measure to you, you will start crying like the victim.

Mods should ban this moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by haffaze777(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Telekinetic:

Yes my son… My preek is useless… Come and fvck your mummy for me while I watch 🐷

🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by BastadThiefnubu: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
A drug baron can never rule Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Antimandatethie(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
hahahahahahahahahahahgrin you wanna have them get an electrifying HBP abi Haba na just temper justice with mercygrin meanwhile greatings to all tinubu WAIL WAILER WAILESTgrin
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Draslo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Oga qwayet. E pain u say dem talk true. Obedients de follow all ova d world.
We know all moves being made.
Tinubu is heading for a great fall.
You people will officially run mad on May 29
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by PerfectMan24: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
He may succeed o. That man too corrupt. He may use Nigeria oil as a stake.

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Balogunodua(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy headless mob will wail come May 29 grin😂
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Afamsi: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Drug daddy must return the mandate he stole. He is a thief

4 Likes

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by mccben4(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by ceegarcia: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wonderful
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by onumadu: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Telekinetic:

Eeewwwwwww! undecided
What money can do to a woman's brain is limitless.
Dude is at least 86years and she is like 59 yrs.
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by onumadu: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

OLE MANDATE DADDDDDDY!!!!

LOLs @ "AJIB-OLE". grin
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Chivisee: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
We predicted, tears, tears, and plenty tears for Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2023
useless fake man of god oyedepo told you to post this too grin grin grin
Straybullet:

Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by Massiveglory: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
useless fake man of god oyedepo told you to post this too grin grin grin
Yakubu select is heading for a total fall and disgrace.
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by KingKO22: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2023
We knew it will end up like this for religious war candidate and his 10th deadliest IPOB supporters 😂😂

Religious cry cry have started already

Thank you Daddy 😂😂🤣
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Straybullet:

By the power that creates heaven and earth, the issues of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR shall continue to be the only topic you dwell on from now till at least 2039.
He will be your sleeping and waking thought
Re: The Election Thief Has Been Outsmarted by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:

Yakubu select is heading for a total fall and disgrace.
ok daddy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos In Detest Of Tinubu Presidency? / Dr. Pate, Abiru, Raji, Alake Tops Tinubu's Ministerial List, Edun For CBN / Senator Adeola’s Top Aide, Adeniyi Sanni, Murdered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.