Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan (47085 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Larryndelaw: 10:35pm On May 01, 2023
I'm waiting for the chemical reactor OBi to react to.these issue.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Afolue(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2023
Those haters & sadistic igbos amongst the south easterners will continue to eat their own vomit and be exposed. None sense pple..! Shameless things..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 43Ronin: 10:36pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
you guys are the poorest in Nigeria....
don't be listening to agbado statistics. Your brain suppose even tell you say igbo people cannot be the poorest in the country. The pasted stats is from NBS.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by JOemmy(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2023
Igbo hate won't allow this idiot reason like a normal human being is he saying the igbo man on that is lieing why should anyone make up such allegations what exactly does the person stand to gain?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Chucks13: 10:37pm On May 01, 2023
Omokri pls ignore them they have no brain. Hatred has ruined their lives only God can help them.

Pls is Abike the Minister for foreign affairs?

They are so filled with hatred, frustration and anger to the point they don't have common sense anymore....

Let them go and do their worst nobody send them to Sudan. They went to Sudan not through Abike so why not you that went to Sudan on your accord return home on yuour own accord

I say it again and again let them go and do ther worst.

I thank God aways how I managed to escaped this hatred gene, Chukwu thanks sir.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2023
legitnow1:

FIRST TINUBU WITH STOLEN MANDATE AS PRESIDENT ELECT MARGINALISE IGBO IN HIS RECENT APPOINTMENT.

THEN, IN THE NASS THEY WANT TO MARGINALISE IGBO AGAIN.

NOW, EVEN WITH WAR, THEY ABANDON IGBO.

THEY BUILD RAILWAY AND AIRPORT, REFUSE TO BUILD IN IGBO LAND.

EACH TIME THEY PISS US OFF, WE STRENGTHEN THE POWER OF OUR WAR HEAD.

CAN YOU PEOPLE WITHSTAND THE WAR THAT IS COMING?

WE WILL BRING IT TO YOUR BACKYARD AND EVERYWHERE WILL BE HIT.

Empty barrels make the loudest sound. All your chants of war will end up like 1967. You gonna suffer, your generation is gonna bleed without a single drop of blood. Your story will be of a past, your history will be long gone and would fail to be taught in the academic world. Thus be humble; chest-beating has no gain(profitless).

Heaven helps those who(tribe) help themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Basic123: 10:39pm On May 01, 2023
richie240:
Reno doesn't understand d 4_1_1.
Onyema is igbo and abike is not.
If d tables were turned and Abike was the foreign minister and onyema was in Abike's current position, they will still blame Abike and exonorate Onyema

#1966_coup
#blood_is_thicker_than_water!
cool

I tell you.

Ask an Igbo man to name 10 politicians that destroyed this country.He will mention those 10 and exclude politicians of Igbo extractions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Khallicopyro: 10:40pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
We don't know what to believe anymore in this country
Since the days of Yaradua's death
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by legitnow1: 10:41pm On May 01, 2023
Mikkyjay17:

Empty barrels make the loudest sound. All your chants of war will end up like 1967. You gonna suffer, your generation is gonna bleed without a single drop of blood. Your story will be of a past, your history will be long gone and would fail to be taught in the academic world. Thus be humble; chest-beating has no gain(profitless).

Heaven helps those who(tribe) help themselves.

WE ARE IN A NEW DISPENSATION, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WAR IN SUDAN, VERY SOON, ALL OF YOU WILL RUN AND LEAVE NIGERIA.

KEEP FUCKING WITH THE PEOPLE CAPABLE OF BRING NIGERIA DOWN.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 10:42pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Werey na person wey rely on government dey get disappointed... Have grown beyond waiting for government for any ... I sabi adjust myself ... And making the best out of any new policy them... I have always been better every year... First quarter as been fine... A third of the second has been fabulous... A drastic growth I never expected ... I drive my own life ...
Which life you get wey you dey drive ? You don't have a life sir . Continue to waste away on Nairaland hating on Peter Obi that was just 30yrs old when he bought his first house in united states of America for 1milliin dollars.

You're hating on a man wey you suppose use him life as your prayer point to God . Tinubu that you're supporting , what has he ever done for you and your family?

I understand he's Yoruba that's the reason why you're supporting and not because you think that be will change your life with his policies .

Tinubu son Seyi married Igbo lady from Anambra state . If your sister was good enough why him no marry your sister ?

Keep hating on the Igbo

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by omoluka: 10:44pm On May 01, 2023
legitnow1:

FIRST TINUBU WITH STOLEN MANDATE AS PRESIDENT ELECT MARGINALISE IGBO IN HIS RECENT APPOINTMENT.

THEN, IN THE NASS THEY WANT TO MARGINALISE IGBO AGAIN.

NOW, EVEN WITH WAR, THEY ABANDON IGBO.

THEY BUILD RAILWAY AND AIRPORT, REFUSE TO BUILD IN IGBO LAND.

EACH TIME THEY PISS US OFF, WE STRENGTHEN THE POWER OF OUR WAR HEAD.

CAN YOU PEOPLE WITHSTAND THE WAR THAT IS COMING?

WE WILL BRING IT TO YOUR BACKYARD AND EVERYWHERE WILL BE HIT.
This your comment is somewhat hilarious grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Basic123: 10:46pm On May 01, 2023
flokii:

It's a very bad attribute those folks have.. politics of bitterness and divisiveness.

They are fond of singling out Yorubas for attacks and expect the people from ethnic groups of those they are attacking to sit back and watch. No be their fault sha but the akotiletas like Marcaroni,Falz and likes giving them confidence.

I Called out one of my Igbo colleagues at work wishing Tinubu death last week.I was like what is you people issue with Tinubu when Atiku could have given backing to Peter OBI in PDP but failed to do so?
Instead of them hating on Atiku, they faced Tinubu!

They blamed Awolowo and yorubas more on civil war than Yakubu gowon and the north.

I don't understand them,I swear

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Basic123: 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
Segzy19:
Only stupid and foolish persons will believe such lies... They will always want to play victim in any given situation just to whip up unnecessary sentiments and emotions...
They make so much noise but if you listen carefully to their noise you will always find emptiness...

They keep shouting that many of their people were killed in Lagos during the last election. Yet if you ask them to provide picture, video evidence or name of one of their persons that was killed, they will go mute or change topic.... It's all useless noise

There victim playing and mentality is disgusting. It makes them look so weak and stupid!

As in!,they moved from not allowing them to vote to killing them.I believe God is intentionally punishing them with inability to have presidency since 1966.They are evil!....LIES,PROPAGANDA,HATE,419,FRAUD,DRUGS etc

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by legitnow1: 10:50pm On May 01, 2023
omoluka:

This your comment is somewhat hilarious grin

IF I WANT A BREAK UP AND YOU DONT LISTEN, DO U THINK, I WILL HESITATE TO BLOW UP YOUR MOTHERS KITCHEN? ESPECIALLY, IF I KNOW SHE GO DEY THERE?

THAT LAGOS STATE WILL BE BOMBED.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by obama99: 10:51pm On May 01, 2023
How come Kaduna state airlifted her own students and left other states ? In the first place how can a country airlift stranded citizens by state ? Is that not a shame?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by MrAgbako: 10:52pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
We don't know what to believe anymore in this country
omo Nna jatijati. U jux choose to follow emotions blindly. That is why soludo called Igbos headless mobs. They don't think or use their brain πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 10:53pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:

Which life you get wey you dey drive ? You don't have a life sir . Continue to waste away on Nairaland hating on Peter Obi that was just 30yrs old when he bought his first house in united states of America for 1milliin dollars.

You're hating on a man wey you suppose use him life as your prayer point to God . Tinubu that you're supporting , what has he ever done for you and your family?

I understand he's Yoruba that's the reason why you're supporting and not because you think that be will change your life with his policies .

Tinubu son Seyi married Igbo lady from Anambra state . If your sister was good enough why him no marry your sister ?

Keep hating on the Igbo
Where Peter Obi see money buy one million dollar house at 30 years... I dont hate on anybody... Cus I know no man is a saint...
Am here but dont sleep here like some... And mind you I follow track records... I love how lagos be to anambra... Its that simple...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Basic123: 10:53pm On May 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Wise men.

Igbo πŸ˜†

They rejected Tinubu presidency and still complained that their name was excluded among the inauguration committee πŸ˜†

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Basic123: 10:54pm On May 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
We may all not like Reno, but alot of times, he is always bang on with his analysis. This guy is a gem. Only problem is that he belongs to a foolish party.
I tell you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by legitnow1: 10:54pm On May 01, 2023
Basic123:

Igbo πŸ˜†

They rejected Tinubu presidency and still complained that their name was excluded among the inauguration committee πŸ˜†

IF I WAS THE RETURNEEE FROM SUDAN, I WILL ASK THE PLANE TO DROP ME OFF IN GHANA.

NIGERIA IS NEXT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by yommen: 10:55pm On May 01, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always in a hurry to type trash especially when it has to do with the Igbos that you hated so much

But when you want to sell your house and landed property you remember to sell it to the Igbos

It is because you have approached them to buy properties they sell to you. You came from your village to Lagos to hustle, we no fit disturb you. You make money and you decide to own property, we no go disturb you na. By the way, do you want to tell me you own more properties here? Lies.... Alaye , abeg shift.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 10:55pm On May 01, 2023
Basic123:

Igbo πŸ˜†

Awon werey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 10:56pm On May 01, 2023
legitnow1:

IF I WAS THE RETURNEEE FROM SUDAN, I WILL ASK THE PLANE TO DROP ME OFF IN GHANA.

NIGERIA IS NEXT.
Wetin carry you go sudan
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by legitnow1: 10:57pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wetin carry you go sudan

THAT IS WHY I TELL DEM, IGBO NO DEY REST.

DONT SAY, WHAT CAN WE DO?

WE WILL DO AND UNDO, EVEN SURPRISE YOU.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 10:58pm On May 01, 2023
legitnow1:

THAT IS WHY I TELL DEM, IGBO NO DEY REST.

DONT SAY, WHAT CAN WE DO?

WE WILL DO AND UNDO, EVEN SURPRISE YOU.
Eti yawerey...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by flokii: 10:58pm On May 01, 2023
Basic123:

I Called out one of my Igbo colleagues at work wishing Tinubu death last week.I was like what is you people issue with Tinubu when Atiku could have given backing to Peter OBI in PDP but failed to do so?
Instead of them hating on Atiku, they faced Tinubu!

They blamed Awolowo and yorubas more on civil war than Yakubu gowon and the north.

I don't understand them,I swear

I can relate.. I've had several experiences like that and I'm very cautious around Igbos even though I have nothing against them personally but I know they hate Yorubas for no just cause.
They always seek the downfall of Yorubas antwhere they are and all I usually feel for them is pity.

I said it here long ago that Igbos won't support Tinubu same way they didn't support M.k.O Abiola in 1993 and it came to pass. The man was busy dishing out job slot in Lagos government meant for indigenes and Yorubas to Igbos to the point that some of the Lagosians in his caucus had serious clash with him. He was doing it to secure Igbos love and be seen as de-tribalized while Yorubas and Epe indigenes were there roaming the streets without jobs in their own State of Origin.
Well all that is in the past now and I hope he has learnt his lessons.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by bionixs: 10:59pm On May 01, 2023
The moment it was released that the evacuation will be done according to state of origin, I knew that story don’t enter am like all other things in this country

Why would a sane well person bring in state and sectionalism in a security situation Is Nigeria cursed?
Saudi evacuated everyone who wanted to go , from different countries, Christians , moslems , atheist etc. Nigerian is asking fellow Nigeria where they are from. Why not get them out first to safety and then ask , if it is necessary. Some mental fellows were here supporting the idea because they feel the atrocities happening in Nigeria will favour them

Are you Nigerians cursed?!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by legitnow1: 11:01pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Eti yawerey...

WE ARE NOT A LAZY PEOPLE.

IF WE WANT TO FIGHT, WE WILL MANUFACTURE EVERYTHING, EVEN THE ONE YOU DONT HAVE. SO YOUR CUSTOMS ARE ALREADY USELESS IN STOPPING US.

ONLY IGBO PEOPLE CAN DO THAT IN NIGERIA AND THAT MAKES THEM A VERY DANGEROUS OPPONENT AND PEOPLE TO MESS AROUND WITH.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 11:01pm On May 01, 2023
legitnow1:

WE ARE NOT A LAZY PEOPLE.

IF WE WANTTO FIGHT, WE WILL MANUFACTURE EVERYTHING, EVEN THE ONE YOU DONT HAVE.

ONLY IGBO PEOPLE CAN DO THAT IN NIGERIA AND THAT MAKES THEM A VERY DANGEROUS OPPONENT AND PEOPLE TO MESS AROUND WITH.
Epele

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by richie240: 11:01pm On May 01, 2023
Basic123:

I tell you.

Ask an Igbo man to name 10 politicians that destroyed this country.He will mention those 10 and exclude politicians of Igbo extractions.
This sh*t didn't start today. The north had a perfect understanding of the psyche of the average igboman as far back as pre-independence, but unfortunately it took yorubas close to 60 years (post-1966) to come to this realization.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by omoluka: 11:03pm On May 01, 2023
legitnow1:

IF I WANT A BREAK UP AND YOU DONT LISTEN, DO U THINK, I WILL HESITATE TO BLOW UP YOUR MOTHERS KITCHEN? ESPECIALLY, IF I KNOW SHE GO DEY THERE?

THAT LAGOS STATE WILL BE BOMBED.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Abeg no bomb Lagos abeg, na our future capital be dat undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 11:03pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Where Peter Obi see money buy one million dollar house at 30 years...
Peter Obi is from a wealthy home .

He was already a billionaire before he delved into politics . He's told everyone who cares to listen that he's a very wealthy man and he truly is.

Peter Obi was 30yrs old when he bought his house in united states for 1million pounds

The house was actually One million pounds and it's in London (correction)
And he bought the house in 1996 long before he joined politics.

The news made front page last year here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/7414798/peter-obi-shows-documents-uk

Peter Obi is not a small man
He was already successful before Tinubu even traveled to united states to hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.