Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan (47029 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2023
blaqoracle:
wetin Igbo man dey find for Sudan?
Lol πŸ™‚ does that mean the man should not be evacuated?

All these news about the evacuation of Nigerians that we have been hearing from Sudan, does not speak well about the country at all, and scores the government very very low.

If you as an investor or tourist for example want to spend your money, would you go to such a country after hearing or listening to such unsavoury, sour, unpalatable tales?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Jogs1900: 6:47am On May 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wahala... Obi na small man to Tinubu in everything...
And I was expecting you to say you bought a house of a million pounds at 30 years too
Don't mind the liars..When others were fighting for democracy in that same period, Obi was dining with Abacha..Then Abacha put him on the board of NPA...It was NPA money that Obi stole and used to buy the so called house.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Nobody: 6:49am On May 02, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Reno Omokri rights on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1653058447217238020?t=OpW7w9s7JBTUCTVFJWq9Kw&s=19

Reno, thanks for your balanced opinion. Let me start from my constituency. The Federal Government sent Nigerian AirForce Plane C - 130 to Egypt to convey Nigerians transported out of warzone back to Nigeria. For Charlie plane to be included in the mission to move Nigerians out of warzone it means 1. National Security Adviser is involved. 2. NEMA is involved. 3 . Defence Attache or Adviser is involved.
4. $1.2M was used to hire buses for transportation.

From the above, it can be seen that NIDCOM was not involved in the four operational areas listed above. NIDCOM is just an Information Helpdesk in the operation to move Nigerians out of warzone.

Kaduna and one or two States in the North also sent buses to Khartoum to bring their Citizens (students) on scholarship. Others (non students) from those states may join.

Reno, we were all on Social Media when information broke out about stranded Nigerians in Sudan. We saw how the North was assaulted, insulted, derided and mocked for going to Sudan of all places. There is no demeaning insult that was not passed on the North for going to Sudan.

When Allen Onyema of Air Peace offered to help, it created another sensation. They said an IBO man is helping Nigeria to transport stranded Northerners back home. They were so excited. I was depressed. I thought Dangote or Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) or Kano State government should have moved to bring their indigenes home. I was waiting Farooq Kperoqi to say something but he kept quiet, I thought he was ashamed being a Northerner.

Later, I got an Intelligence report that there are more stranded Southerners in Sudan than Northerners. When the report became News, IBOs are now saying why should they classify out names of Nigerians by State of origin. What about States in the North willing to move out their citizens ? For orderliness, in emergency situation, classification is done based on gender, age group and State of origin.

Boarding of buses and planes must follow orderliness and registers at the Nigerian Embassy.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Fearyourcreator: 6:54am On May 02, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't mind the liars..When others were fighting for democracy in that same period, Obi was dining with Abacha..Then Abacha put him on the board of NPA...It was NPA money that Obi stole and used to buy the so called house.
You dey mind the mumu boy... Na to dey circulate rubbish for social media... Β£1m that time no be beans ... He come use am buy house again... Se na rentage house or just luxury.. And them say e sabi manage money... Again sef where he see that money at 30 that time and also wetin be him parent worth that time too ... A lot of questions sef... That boy dey crase... People wey fight for democracy dey talk he dey talk about I will die for APGA man

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by maasoap(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2023
magoo10:
Is it also the foreign affairs minister Geoffrey Onyema that coordinated the evacuation done by the kaduna state government.

A bad government and their sycophant praise singers trying so hard to make it look like they are governing a country. ntorr

Your own state no get governor or your state government shouldn't have been proactive like Kaduna state government or may be you wanted Kaduna state resources to be used to evacuate people from your state at the expense of the people it was meant for?
The way some of you apply logic is worrisome!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by maasoap(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2023
Naajjii:

Then go tell Enugu , Anambra and other Igbo states to go evacuate like Kaduna State is doing.

Like govs of the south east, like residents of the south east, they don't demand responsibilities from themselves but always from others. He wanted kaduna state government to be responsible for south east students like aliens have kidnapped their own governors in the east!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by opribo(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2023
magoo10:
Is it also the foreign affairs minister Geoffrey Onyema that coordinated the evacuation done by the kaduna state government.

A bad government and their sycophant praise singers trying so hard to make it look like they are governing a country. ntorr

Bihari has completed his tenure and dosearwd to his people in Niger Republic so of ins lilemake unalaoo inaself nothing concern, meanwhile abiku 9s busy working so hard to secure a position on the incoming govt. So anything to frustrate the ogbwn is welcomed by APC.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Adonkia(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

Why should anyone be left behind

You did execution by state of origin n Igbos that are minorities are left behind ....while North that are majority are not left behind

If it's through Igbos should just independently get our brothers out of Sudan even if it means us contributing
Ok hope Allen is seeing the people he wants to help
leave Allen out of this. What are the south east governors doing? They should be sensitive to the plight of their citizens, they are to be blamed.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by newnigerdelta00: 7:21am On May 02, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Reno Omokri rights on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1653058447217238020?t=OpW7w9s7JBTUCTVFJWq9Kw&s=19

Obidients too sabi fool their self's, since peter obi became failed aspirant they won die
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Jones4190(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2023
Naajjii:

Then go tell Enugu , Anambra and other Igbo states to go evacuate like Kaduna State is doing.
don't mind them,
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Basiliun: 7:29am On May 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
And so what? What are you insinuating here? So without Inslamic studies one cannot travel to Sudan for some other reasons?

Wise men.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by imam07: 7:34am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always in a hurry to type trash especially when it has to do with the Igbos that you hated so much

But when you want to sell your house and landed property you remember to sell it to the Igbos
idiotic post. Did he come to your house to advertise his house. Why all u ibos no mention d ibo minister in this matter. Stop reasoning with your ass
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by visionex: 7:38am On May 02, 2023
THE QUESTION IS WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE EVACUATION
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by coputa(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2023
I said in my post earlier that if they carry out a thorough census of Nigeria living in Sudan,Igbos will be the highest.
I was surprised when the government said that they are evacuating Nigerian students in Sudan,i now ask, what of other Nigerians living in Sudan(having the Igbos in mind)
This accusations now brought to mind that there's every possibility that the Igbos (businessman) would want to subvert the normal process of evacuation,hence this uneccessary complaint.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Iamsane: 7:55am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:
We don't know what to believe anymore in this country

It is because you are foolish.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Iamsane: 7:57am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:
you're always in a hurry to type trash especially when it has to do with the Igbos that you hated so much

But when you want to sell your house and landed property you remember to sell it to the Igbos

A foolish man with a foolish soul.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Timmi: 8:01am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Because sense is no longer common to your obizombies crowd.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by donself9: 8:05am On May 02, 2023
garyaustin:
Why on earth would evacuation and loading of passengers be on state by state basis? We shall only look with our eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. We shall all reap what we sow.

it is for easy identification and delivery, above all the main objective is to filter out non-Nigerians that might want to join in.

If you identify as hausa oya talk with your people for verification, if you claim igbo oya talk with your people for verification.

any black person can easily claim Nigerian, you people are just fighting imaginery war grin Nzogbu Nzogbu rest
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Slurity(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:
Whoever believe the first story of Igbo are left behind is a fool and unwise thinker. It's just a common sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Slurity(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2023
Whoever believe the first story of Igbo are left behind is a fool and unwise thinker. It's just a common sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by IbadeHQ: 8:12am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Why do igbos always claiming victim in everything. The fact that you think everybody hates you is worrying to me. What is wrong with you guys. You have a foreign affairs minister who is an Igbo man that you refuse to blame, but you're quick to blame Abike Dabiri because she's affiliated to City boy who you hate so much without stealing your inheritance. Would you say the same if Abike were to be Igbo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Kingzeez10: 8:16am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Same igbos wey dey owe rent? No whine yourself abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by almayda: 8:17am On May 02, 2023
I know what to believe and what not to believe,it has to do with being objective in your filtering of data.M9st of the time we are being led by sentiments,which forms the basis of our judgment. I personally do not like Reno but the way he reacts to news is what i like about him,he never let's his emotion act without the benefit of his intellect.
001Lagos:
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Kingzeez10: 8:18am On May 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

There is no how Igbos would have more population than say Kano ...how come the Nigerians left are predominantly from one region
What are igbos doing in Sudan? To study how to Islamize Nigeria or what?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by donself9: 8:20am On May 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lol πŸ™‚ does that mean the man should not be evacuated?

All these news about the evacuation of Nigerians that we have been hearing from Sudan, does not speak well about the country at all, and scores the government very very low.

If you as an investor or tourist for example want to spend your money, would you go to such a country after hearing or listening to such unsavoury, sour, unpalatable tales?

why always IGBO, why are igbos alway at the centre of its all, election naa igbo, sudan evacuation naa igbo, lagos house demolition naa igbo,petition against Nigeria in the last 8yrs naa Igbo, why

Buhari govt have failed Nigerians no doubt but as far as the sudan evacuation is concern we must commend there effort, even almighty US & UK are having hard time evacuating there citizens in sudan( asides diplomat)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Teeklef(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2023
mbaise1000:

Bros,
Will an intelligent person belong to a foolish party or be part of foolish organization? Are you trying to insult the omokri person or are you trying to troll the usual people? Bros, one is either intelligent or otherwise, my thought though
you can be intelligent and belongs to a foolish political party. no political party is saint in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by rottennaija(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2023
001Lagos:
You can continue believing the media influencers who are hell bent in destroying the country or you can use your head, research and ask questions
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Teeklef(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Ori e ti buru
gidi gan ni o
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 8:45am On May 02, 2023
rottennaija:

You can continue believing the media influencers who are hell bent in destroying the country or you can use your head, research and ask questions
Better than believing abike dabiri and her foolish lap dogs
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Lovestrong(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2023
lexylaw40:
you guys are the poorest in Nigeria....
am surprise at your age, u don't know meaning of poor.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by 001Lagos: 8:48am On May 02, 2023
almayda:
I know what to believe and what not to believe,it has to do with being objective in your filtering of data.M9st of the time we are being led by sentiments,which forms the basis of our judgment. I personally do not like Reno but the way he reacts to news is what i like about him,he never let's his emotion act without the benefit of his intellect.
Hmm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan by Teeklef(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2023
Jemex003:

You're the fool here cuz igbo beg Yoruba to sell their for sale properties for them even with big cash. Igbo are the mugu in our land and we will continue scamming them. Tell your uncle I have a plot of land for sell in Ikorodu 15million.
so that after few years , you will now invite government to come and demolish the building abi…. you are a wicked manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.