Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) (7663 Views)

Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section / People Who Should Be Twins On Romance Section / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2011
El Guapo and All the Ladies Frm Cuba!! wink
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2011
::Andrew:::

Rokiatu +born2fu ck aka waledobodobo grin grin grin grin
Aka walestar grin I don't mind at all.

Infact we are the perfect match. Because when he date me, He will go Anti-sex. grin I will finally knock some sense into his head.

Walestar my husband, where are you? kiss grin grin grin

@Topic, here is my list

Hotie Tima and zoinking. (yea girl, I know you want him. tongue grin)
Nayah ad 2buff
Annita19 and Reality
El Guapo and Chi baby
Pweety4me and Tosinville
Sexkillz and Cuddlemii
Upendo and Mrbrownjay
Jaybee and Mrs Chima
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by dealordea(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Infact we are the perfect match. Because when he date me, He will go Anti-sex. grin I will finally knock some sense into his head.

@Topic, here is my list

Nayah ad 2buff
Annita19 and Reality
El Guapo and Chi baby
Pweety4me and Tosinville
Sexkillz and Cuddlemii
Upendo and Mrbrownjay
Jaybee and Mrs Chima

Good combination their Rokiat. grin grin grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by upendo98(f): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2011
grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Cuddlemii: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

@Topic, here is my list

Nayah ad 2buff
Annita19 and Reality
El Guapo and Chi baby
Pweety4me and Tosinville
Sexkillz and Cuddlemii
Upendo and Mrbrownjay
Jaybee and Mrs Chima

Babes, not the usual couplings here please, something fresh tongue tongue tongue. Well my bestie would suffice.
upendo 98:

Cuddlemi the official nl matchmaker tongue
I can see the haunted thread is still on your mind. grin craze that was.
This your list is too funny lol! what about

undecided

Lol. I really miss those episodes but those were months ago. My list is about opposite attracts or real love, something different from the ordinary grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2011
Trust me, everyone on that list are happy with what they have.

Ain't you? cheesy
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Cuddlemii: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Trust me, everyone on that list are happy with what they have.

Ain't you? cheesy

You want to put me in a tight corner grin grin grin grin grin

Well you professed love to him already & he went along with it so we r separated cos of u

See 2 can play the game cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

You want to put me in a tight corner grin grin grin grin grin

Well you professed love to him already & he went along with it so we r separated cos of u

See 2 can play the game cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL that was a joke oo.
Please I am not a home breaker.

You guys are the perfect couple. grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Cuddlemii: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL that was a joke oo.
Please I am not a home breaker.

You guys are the perfect couple. grin

grin grin grin grin grin Wise cat, you just don't want to take that fall, hmm ok will come back prepared next time.

He has been stalking u ever since. U might wanna tone down ur pix, it has distracted my man final final ooootongue tongue tongue
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
Naaa he is too busy writting essays to check my profile. grin Cuddlemii, don't try to blame me for the break up sweetie.
You are like a sister to me. I can not even think of a thing like that.
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
Can someone pls explain to me in clear cut undiluted terms, what is going on here?  I'm indisputably very Lost here! Pls, anyone?
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
I matched you with Cuddlemii. tongue tongue
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

I matched you with Cuddlemii. tongue tongue
Ok! Thank you for your Swift response! I see she also paired you with me! Now i'm irrefutably more confounded! Ok! Cant you ladies come to an agreement? Not that i mind though, there's more than enough of me to go round! tongue tongue
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
Thought you said you don't know whats going on here? grin Drama queen King. tongue

You don't have to divide yourself into two, we still have a 1000 Mr Cork on here. grin grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Thought you said you don't know whats going on here? grin Drama queen King. tongue

You don't have to divide yourself into two, we still have a 1000 Mr Cork on here. grin grin
I know! But was just saying! If you ladies were to choose though, divide my user name into two and lemme know which part you chose! grin grin tongue Chei! grin grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

2buff & Aunty Fickle

Sexkillz & Rokiatu

Nayah & 190

Lefulefu & Dyt

Annita19 & Dave2

Coogar & Chi baby

High Chief & Bootysruc

Bhusayor & Claremont

Upendo & Toba

Cuteobi & Ranosky

Mynd 44 & Mrs Potato

Segamite & Kandikane

Babe! & Lord Reed

Mrjbrown & Iyatrustee

Dammytex & Hot tima

Mr cork & Jenifa_

Kai walai talai i no go gree. why i go match my babe to an uncircumcised God dis believer shocked a cool guy? well I'm cool with upendo 98 but not with pendo 89 cheesy
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
sexkillz:

I know! But was just saying! If you ladies were to choose though, divide my user name into two and lemme know which part you chose! grin grin tongue Chei! grin grin
Cuddle ismy sis, I can not share with her. tongue I choose born2fu ck. Fu ck is better than Sex. grin grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
Cuddle ismy sis, I can not share with her. tongue I choose born2fu ck. Fu ck is better than Sex. grin grin
Jeez Roki! Who taught you that? Me thinks you seriously need to sue your English teacher! grin grin Ok! If you cant share, i'm sure she wont mind sharing with her sister! So your refusal doesnt hold water! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
sexkillz:

Jeez Roki! Who taught you that? Me thinks you seriously need to sue your English teacher! grin grin Ok! tongue tongue tongue

hahahhahahahhahaha ok Mr professor. In the simplest sense, what I was trying to say is that born2phock is better than sexkillz.
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

holi moses, holy maria and holi jacob shocked
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:
@Topic, here is my list

Nayah ad 2buff
Annita19 and Reality
El Guapo and Chi baby
Pweety4me and Tosinville
Sexkillz and Cuddlemii
Upendo and Mrbrownjay
Jaybee and Mrs Chima

Roki i dont get it! angry
- Are u putting up that combination cos am Chocolate and Chizoba is light skinned?

- Or that the duo of us are always at the Joke Sec?

- Or that u think it would make a perfect match?

- Or its what u've been gossiping at my back with Mrs Chima?

- Or that u consider it as an efficient strategy to avoid my marrying Yinkalink, Goldie, Mzdarkskin or even U?! undecided
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2011
El Guapo:

Roki i dont get it! angry
- Are u putting up that combination cos am Chocolate and Chizoba is light skinned?

- Or that the duo of us are always at the Joke Sec?

- Or that u think it would make a perfect match?

- Or its what u've been gossiping at my back with Mrs Chima?

- Or that u consider it as an efficient strategy to avoid my marrying Yinkalink, Goldie, Mzdarkskin or even U?! undecided

LOL LOL LOL all of the above.

Opposite attract remember grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by HotieTima(f): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

@Topic, here is my list
[size=30pt]
Hotie Tima and zoinking. (yea girl, I know you want him. tongue grin)[/size]
Nayah ad 2buff
Annita19 and Reality
El Guapo and Chi baby
Pweety4me and Tosinville
Sexkillz and Cuddlemii
Upendo and Mrbrownjay
Jaybee and Mrs Chima

sorry oooo i have my own king looking after me oo kiss kiss kiss kiss love him wink wink wink
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sorry oooo i have my own king looking after me oo kiss kiss kiss kiss love him wink wink wink
Shut up! Nonsense girl angry tongue We all have our kings in real life. We are talking abt nairaland dates here. grin

And you are refusing Zoinking today? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by HotieTima(f): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu:

Shut up! Nonsense girl angry tongue We all have our kings in real life. We are talking abt nairaland dates here. grin

And you are refusing Zoinking today? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin for NL pls oooo nah zion i want ooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by HotieTima(f): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Hotie Tima will you? Asking nicely

in you forking dreams niggah tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin for NL pls oooo nah zion i want ooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ooo I thought you change your mind. tongue grin

Luv the profile babe. kiss
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Cuddlemii: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
Natasha's eyes & Jackpot

OAM4J's heart & Babe!

Ogaga4's life & Amos So Annawhite
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
Oooo I just remember Ekbear. Born2phuck, I don't want you anymore. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by BABE3: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
El Guapo:

Babe n Oam4J
Cuddlemii:

OAM4J's heart & Babe!

smiley
Re: Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) by Cuddlemii: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
BABE!:

smiley

I got ur back twinny wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Base And Niger Girls Drop Ur Whatsapp Number. / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland / Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.