Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) (6993 Views)

Rema - Charm (Official Music Video) / Justin Bieber – Yummy (lyric Video) / Lyric Video : Mbosso – Ate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Oghodua: 8:45pm On May 01, 2023
Timetravel88:

Edo is neither a tribe nor a homogeneous state. It is a multi ethnic state like Delta, Rivers, Benue and Kogi state.
They are both Binis(Rema and Johnny drille) if you want to know alongside with Goya ameno, djinee, Cynthia Morgan, late Ojb jezreel, Sarz on the beat etc are all Binis

And also to clear your doubt, up to 90 percent of Edo state are related. Most of them trace to Benin Accor to their oral accounts. And some of them are so close and can’t be properly called independent tribe, take an example of Bini and Esan, our dialects is so close that even till date, linguists still classify Esan as a Bini dialect or that Bini and Esan are not separate languages but they are dialects of the Same language groups. If you need proofs, let me know, we bear the same names, there is no name a Bini man would bear, that an Esan man can not bear and interpret

A Bini man can go on YouTube and watch an Esan film without needing an interpreter

It is like that with the continuum, an Esan man can go to YouTube and watch an Etsako film without needing an interpreter

The Owan/Ora people also have very strong mutual intelligibility with Esan such that up till 1945, they were classed as Esan groups. They have over seventy five percent intelligibility rate with Esan. Some of their clans have over 80 some as much as 85

Even the least intelligible Edo group in Edo state which would be the Akoko groups, they still have over 50 percent of mutual intelligibility rate with Benins. I have heard them speak their native language, it is not that strange, it seems familiar and look like Bini

3 Likes

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 8:58pm On May 01, 2023
Timetravel88:

Edo is neither a tribe nor a homogeneous state. It is a multi ethnic state like Delta, Rivers, Benue and Kogi state.

You know nothing about Edo state/ Edo ethnicity! Every person in that state traces ancestry to Benin! Including those in Delta and rivers state

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 9:14pm On May 01, 2023
Oghodua:
They are both Binis(Rema and Johnny drille) if you want to know alongside with Goya ameno, djinee, Cynthia Morgan, late Ojb jezreel, Sarz on the beat etc are all Binis

And also to clear your doubt, up to 90 percent of Edo state are related. Most of them trace to Benin Accor to their oral accounts. And some of them are so close and can’t be properly called independent tribe, take an example of Bini and Esan, our dialects is so close that even till date, linguists still classify Esan as a Bini dialect or that Bini and Esan are not separate languages but they are dialects of the Same language groups. If you need proofs, let me know, we bear the same names, there is no name a Bini man would bear, that an Esan man can not bear and interpret

A Bini man can go on YouTube and watch an Esan film without needing an interpreter

It is like that with the continuum, an Esan man can go to YouTube and watch an Etsako film without needing an interpreter

The Owan/Ora people also have very strong mutual intelligibility with Esan such that up till 1945, they were classed as Esan groups. They have over seventy five percent intelligibility rate with Esan. Some of their clans have over 80 some as much as 85

Even the least intelligible Edo group in Edo state which would be the Akoko groups, they still have over 50 percent of mutual intelligibility rate with Benins. I have heard them speak their native language, it is not that strange, it seems familiar and look like Bini

Na wetin I just clear the mumu be this
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by internationalman(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Minus igbos for there !! Which mainstream artiste igbos get ?

Bro stop this na. There are a lot of Igbo singers just as there are a lot of Yoruba singers too.. In fact in the entire entertainment industry (music, movie and comedy) Igbo and Yoruba have the same number of representatives in my opinion..

I'm Benin by the way, before you come for my head
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Allisgud: 10:00pm On May 01, 2023
Jaypayne:

In Nigeria, after the 3 major tribes comes EDO.
From Sports, to music , movies..etc
Edo is leading in skitmaking standup comedy

3 Likes

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by toprealman: 10:02pm On May 01, 2023
I know you senior me but I get money pass your papa ...lol
First line I heard playing his song..
This boy gat no chill.

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by encryptjay(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2023
Oghodua:

Wow! So much knowledge about your tribe. You're well grounded. I suspect you also read about other tribes. I'm impressed.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by antidote06: 10:47pm On May 01, 2023
internationalman:

No matter the rubbish, you can't deny the guy is the rave of the moment...

Him and Johnny Drill are really trying and I'm so happy we have people from my tribe representing Nigeria. Igbo and Yoruba leads though, others follows.
Igbo n Yoruba..na since wen una bcum twince..after election?
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by internationalman(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2023
antidote06:

Igbo n Yoruba..na since wen una bcum twince..after election?

No Idea what you are talking about.

I'm neither of those two tribes
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by NOwazobia: 12:32am On May 02, 2023
The most wack & empty song I have listened to since the beginning of this year.

I cut it at 30 secs into the music. sad
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by SpatialKing(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2023
antidote06:
Rema sef don dey sing rubbish.after calm down b boy don dey feel say ppl go buy any rubbish e drop

Because he is now Yoruba
Same crap you guys are saying about Odumodu black

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by EgusiShankly: 9:23am On May 02, 2023
Timetravel88:

Edo is one ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Timetravel88: 3:17pm On May 02, 2023
Oghodua:

It is true that large percentage of the Edo demograph comes from the 5 main ethnic groups with roots from Bini (Bini, Etsako, Esan, Owan, and Akoko Edo). However, there are other minority ethnicities in Edo state that makes up the total land mass and general population, these are the few I speak of when I say that Edo state is not an ethnic homogeneous state.

These ethnic groups are the Igbira speaking communities in Akoko Edo, Itsekiri communities in Ikpoba-Okha, and Ijaw Izons and Urhobos in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas, especially in the borderlands. We have also the Igbo speaking indigenous communities in Igbanke (Ika) in Orhionmwon LGA.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Oghodua: 6:17pm On May 02, 2023
Timetravel88:

It is true that large percentage of the Edo demograph comes from the 5 main ethnic groups with roots from Bini (Bini, Etsako, Esan, Owan, and Akoko Edo). However, there are other minority ethnicities in Edo state that makes up the total land mass and general population, these are the few I speak of when I say that Edo state is not an ethnic homogeneous state.

These ethnic groups are the Igbira speaking communities in Akoko Edo, Itsekiri communities in Ikpoba-Okha, and Ijaw Izons and Urhobos in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas, especially in the borderlands. We have also the Igbo speaking indigenous communities in Igbanke (Ika) in Orhionmwon LGA.
okay now I understand, they would cumulatively not be up to 5 percent, they are super minorities

Let me give you a break down of these tribes, there is only one Igbirra affiliated tribe in Edo state and that is Igarra, which happens to be the headquarter of Akoko Edo. In that Akoko Edo, Okpamheri is by far the largest Edo tribe there with about twenty three villages. Then you have Uneme as a single group with about ten villages before Igarra. Igarra as an Igbirra town is about 50 thousand.

The only Itsekiri community is Ologbo , and Ologbo as a community is shared between Itsekiris and Binis. Ologbo in all its glory cannot be more than 20,000. It is a town of about ten quarters, 5 for the Binis, five for the itsekiris,

There is no Urhobo community in Edo state but there are Ijaw communities in Edo state, they have three and a half wards in Edo state. Their communities are really sparsely populated.

Igbanke is two wards, this is the reason. People do not know that Orhiowmon is a really big local government. It is the largest rural local government in Edo state. Orhiowmon houses Urhonigbe,the largest town there,it is Bini speaking, it is two wards too, it houses the bigger of the two Oza, it is three wards, it is the second largest town there, it is also a Bini speaking community. then you have Abudu, another Bini community, before you have Igbanke and other Bini communities which are also large in their own right, like Ugo, Umogun Nokhua then several other smaller Bini communities

Urhonigbe is well over 90 thousand Oza Aibiokunla on the other hand cannot be less than 90 thousand

Orhiowmon as an Lga is well over 450,000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Ezyp(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2023
Jaypayne:

In Nigeria, after the 3 major tribes comes EDO.
From Sports, to music , movies..etc
Says who? How many states does Edo people occupy? Just 1.

After the 3 major tribes, the next are the Ijaws. The Ijaws occupies over 5 states in Nigeria.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Jaypayne(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2023
Ezyp:

After the 3 major tribes, the next are the Ijaws. The Ijaws occupies over 5 states in Nigeria.

I ain't talking bout population but people with brainz..
Unique personalities
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 9:53pm On May 03, 2023
Ezyp:

Lol no be only 5 states grin grin. How many wards ijaw get for those states? I no even talk LGA oo grin just "Ward" cheesy you think say na by to dey make noise? And to top it all bayelsa is the smallest state in the south both in population and Size !!! You think say na Ogogoro men dey drink for here abi?

@Samuk
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Ezyp(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2023
Jaypayne:

I ain't talking bout population but people with brainz..
Unique personalities
If na people with brain then hausa for no dey among 3 main tribes..

Try get sense.

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Ezyp(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Lol no be only 5 states grin grin. How many wards ijaw get for those states? I no even talk LGA oo grin just "Ward" cheesy you think say na by to dey make noise? And to top it all bayelsa is the smallest state in the south both in population and Size !!! You think say na Ogogoro men dey drink for here abi?

@Samuk

Read wetin you write again but very slowly and make you realize stupidity no far from you...

To be educated is very important. Inside that your edo state, make I school you small say Ijaw get LGA. Open this link...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/aboutnigerians.com/amp/list-of-18-local-governments-in-edo-state-and-their-headquarters/

Learn to dey read ehh

Try get sense

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
Ezyp:

Read wetin you write again but very slowly and make you realize stupidity no far from you...

To be educated is very important. Inside that your edo state, make I school you small say Ijaw get LGA. Open this link...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/aboutnigerians.com/amp/list-of-18-local-governments-in-edo-state-and-their-headquarters/

Learn to dey read ehh

Try get sense

grin grin I know say people from your place dey very dull but guy you collect trophy ... Let me entertain your stoopedity Abit grin Pls name the ijaw owned LGA in Edo State and the Ijaw LGA Chairman okay no let's make it easy name one Ijaw ward councilor in Edo..... Let's even make it easier now name an Ijaw LGA Chairman in the imaginary 5 states so called Ijaw ppl are found !!...... You Insect!
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 10:55am On May 05, 2023
EgusiShankly:

Edo is one ethnic group
edo is not one ethnic state...I am edo too....
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 11:17am On May 05, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

You know nothing about Edo state/ Edo ethnicity! Every person in that state traces ancestry to Benin! Including those in Delta and rivers state
benin is not an ethnicity,,,the real benin was an empire made of different ethnicities who migrated different places.....but later because of search for foods and to some misunderstanding, all the tribes that made the old benin empire travelled and settled at different places again....those who join build the empire are the ones still saying they are from the benin...so benin does not belong to single tribe, even though the current people living in it have made it look like it's an ethnicity.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 11:24am On May 05, 2023
Oghodua:
okay now I understand, they would cumulatively not be up to 5 percent, they are super minorities

Let me give you a break down of these tribes, there is only one Igbirra affiliated tribe in Edo state and that is Igarra, which happens to be the headquarter of Akoko Edo. In that Akoko Edo, Okpamheri is by far the largest Edo tribe there with about twenty three villages. Then you have Uneme as a single group with about ten villages before Igarra. Igarra as an Igbirra town is about 50 thousand.

The only Itsekiri community is Ologbo , and Ologbo as a community is shared between Itsekiris and Binis. Ologbo in all its glory cannot be more than 20,000. It is a town of about ten quarters, 5 for the Binis, five for the itsekiris,

There is no Urhobo community in Edo state but there are Ijaw communities in Edo state, they have three and a half wards in Edo state. Their communities are really sparsely populated.

Igbanke is two wards, this is the reason. People do not know that Orhiowmon is a really big local government. It is the largest rural local government in Edo state. Orhiowmon houses Urhonigbe,the largest town there,it is Bini speaking, it is two wards too, it houses the bigger of the two Oza, it is three wards, it is the second largest town there, it is also a Bini speaking community. then you have Abudu, another Bini community, before you have Igbanke and other Bini communities which are also large in their own right, like Ugo, Umogun Nokhua then several other smaller Bini communities

Urhonigbe is well over 90 thousand Oza Aibiokunla on the other hand cannot be less than 90 thousand

Orhiowmon as an Lga is well over 450,000
Ijaws communities in edo state are well populated,, don't say what you don't know... Ijaw has good 5 kingdoms in edo state with over 500 villages.

The Ijaws in edo were heavily marginalized, that's why they are like that.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 11:25am On May 05, 2023
Ezyp:

yes, you correct..
Ijaw occupied 6 states..... Bayelsa, rivers, delta, edo, Ondo and akwa ibom..

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 11:31am On May 05, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

@Samuk
you are talking rubbish..

Ijaws are in six States..
Bayelsa
Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Ondo
Edo.

Ijaws are in 6 big LGAs in delta.
Ijaws have 12 LGAs in rivers.
Ijaws are in three LGAs in Ondo
Ijaws are in two LGAs in Akwa ibom.
Ijaws are in two LGAs in edo.
Bayelsa was heavily marginalized

Bayelsa is bigger than imo and anambra together,,, google can help you confirmed it.
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 11:31am On May 05, 2023
Ezyp:

If na people with brain then hausa for no dey among 3 main tribes..

Try get sense.
you correct, though. Hausas are the dumbest

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Oghodua: 12:40pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
Ijaws communities in edo state are well populated,, don't say what you don't know... Ijaw has good 5 kingdoms in edo state with over 500 villages.

The Ijaws in edo were heavily marginalized, that's why they are like that.
take your ogogoro weak brain argument away from my mention, I live in Edo, you can stay up to six months, you won’t find an Edo Ijaw, if you have population indeed, nobody can marginalize you, you would be the one marginalizing people

The entire Etsako tribe is about 12 percent of the population of Edo state and they have three full local government, the owan has about seven percent of the population of Edo state and they have two local government. You can’t marginalize a tribe that is peopled

Are these not your superweak communities with about 200 people per community in Edo state, The settlement of the Ijaws is unarguably the most sparsely populated in Edo state. You call every settlement of 50 persons kingdom, sick people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWKmIKBg5c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Oghodua: 12:43pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:

Bayelsa
Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Ondo
Edo.

Bayelsa is bigger than imo and anambra together,,, google can help you confirmed it.

Ijaws have 3 and a half wards total in Edo state, they have two in their sparsely populated communities in Ovia south west and they have 1 and a half in Ovia north east

1 Like

Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 1:40pm On May 05, 2023
Oghodua:
Ijaws have 3 and a half wards total in Edo state, they have two in their sparsely populated communities in Ovia south west and they have 1 and a half in Ovia north east
it was marginalization from the edo government,, everyone know this....even fulanis in far away north that edo government marginalizing the Ijaws of edo....so whatever you will say is your own
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by Tukpa8: 1:43pm On May 05, 2023
Oghodua:
take your ogogoro weak brain argument away from my mention, I live in Edo, you can stay up to six months, you won’t find an Edo Ijaw, if you have population indeed, nobody can marginalize you, you would be the one marginalizing people

The entire Etsako tribe is about 12 percent of the population of Edo state and they have three full local government, the owan has about seven percent of the population of Edo state and they have two local government. You can’t marginalize a tribe that is peopled

Are these not your superweak communities with about 200 people per community in Edo state, The settlement of the Ijaws is unarguably the most sparsely populated in Edo state. You call every settlement of 50 persons kingdom, sick people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sWKmIKBg5c

Ijaws in edo are more than you people
Re: Rema - Charm (Lyric Video) by AutomaticMotors: 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:

Bayelsa
Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Ondo
Edo.

grin grin Answer the questions and stop wailing .... No one wants to hear your fairy tales

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: ‘baby Oku’ By Flavour / Best Of Lil Frosh (freestyle Video Compilation) / Dj Zeez --4kasibe Album will be released 15 January 2008.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.