Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? (625 Views)

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing / Photographers, How Much Do You Charge For Weddings? / Please Help. How Much Should I Charge For Pencil Portrait. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by alvan73: 7:20pm On May 01, 2023
Am about to land my first client as a new video editor/animator but I don't really know much about the pricing area or the parameters used in pricing. I don't want to bill my client too high as for him not to walk away or too low as for him not to think that I don't know what am doing. So please guys, help me out.

What are the parameters used in video editing price or better still how do you guys charge for your service(s)?
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by Nwaotu10(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2023
The price I charge for video editing varies based on a number of factors, including the length of the video, the complexity of the editing required, the level of detail a client is looking for, and the overall scope of the project.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by alvan73: 12:43am On May 02, 2023
Nwaotu10:
The price I charge for video editing varies based on a number of factors, including the length of the video, the complexity of the editing required, the level of detail a client is looking for, and the overall scope of the project.

I need numbers, Bro...A content of 30 minutes footage, how much will you be looking at?
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by Nwaotu10(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2023
alvan73:

I need numbers, Bro...A content of 30 minutes footage, how much will you be looking at?
YouTube video?
Foreign client?
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by alvan73: 6:47am On May 02, 2023
Nwaotu10:

YouTube video?
Foreign client?

For both
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by Advancesam: 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
please i want to learn video editing, which software will i go with?
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by irririchris(m): 2:55am On May 19, 2023
Premier pro and after effects
Advancesam:
Re: How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing? by AkpanUnanam(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2023
Advancesam:
Contact me and let me show you the rudiments of a professional video editor.

Whatsapp number:08063834955

(1) (Reply)

MY PAINTING JOURNEY FROM BEGINNER TO PRO / How Did You See This / My Home Office - A Guided Walkthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.