Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos (3603 Views)

If Yorubas Own Lagos, Then Gwari Owns Abuja / You Think Yorubas Are Stupid, But You Will Learn From Them / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Antiurchins: 5:35am On May 02, 2023
Smartmanager:
Ewu. You are so daft honestly.

painedπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry boy
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37am On May 02, 2023
Bragging no good, bragging is as a result of inferiority complex. I don't hear people in America bragging about buildings or in the UK bragging that they own this or that. How can people still brag in these modern days, shows you are from poverty grin

4 Likes

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by fartkay(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2023
cktheluckyman:
Again Nigeria does not begin and end in Lagos.

If the madness begun in Lagos spreads across the 36 States, Everybody go hear am

You guys started trending Yoruba jobs for Yorubas three weeks ago because of the lady train driver.

The moment guys from the Niger delta and the SE started showing you that two can play the game everyone had to cool off.

Yoruba didn't start anything
I was in bayelsa 2015 NYSC SET. I was opportuned to serve at a state government sch, to the extent that I nearly became a full fleshed staff with appointment letter but I was told point blank that if you are not one of them you can not be part of them. They reserve their job for their own

So no talk say Yoruba start am

Even in my occupation there are many igbos an d hausa not to talk of the minor ethics here in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Nobody: 7:17am On May 02, 2023
cktheluckyman:

If the madness begun in Lagos spreads across the 36 States, Everybody go hear am

You guys started trending Yoruba jobs for Yorubas three weeks ago because of the lady train driver.

The moment guys from the Niger delta and the SE started showing you that two can play the game everyone had to cool off.
Stop lumping Niger Delta with any other region or ethnicity. You people have your beef, don't add others. We are not interested in these childish competition. Everyone knows South South/Niger Delta is not a party to these unecesary competition and disparaging of others.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by bdon12: 10:13am On May 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
blablabla.. another disguising okoro massaging his bruised ego.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously,this one too don exchange his future for one plate of concoction jollof and okpa in the last election
U are a poor man frm d waybu type...e no hard to spot hungry man.Election is over...keep quiet.
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by wahalawahala: 11:11am On May 02, 2023
bdon12:

U are a poor man frm d waybu type...e no hard to spot hungry man.Election is over...keep quiet.
u don mistake me for your dad

3 Likes

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by socialmediaman: 11:16am On May 02, 2023
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by BentizilL: 12:47pm On May 02, 2023
bdon12:

Yorubas own properties in Lagos...bt igbos own more.I am neither igbo or yoruba bt was born n bred in Lagos so ano.No matter d quarrel una bring those igbo men in lagos will never leave their businesses for u to take over ...so stop dreaming
It's this type of comment that make Yoruba deal with Igbo during the election, you should started insulting your benefactor again.. Bastard like you come to Yorubaland as economic migrant yet have the gut to insult the people that host you when you have nothing and nowhere to go. undecided

Don't worry, another massacre and lesson loading. You must get sense by force..
I hope Igbo here that use to cry victim see how your brothers are provoking their benefactor. πŸ‘Œ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Goldenisssilenc: 1:27pm On May 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

See low self esteem..

Always quick to add Niger delta to their nonsense..

which tribe is Majority in Nigerdelta?!

dey use ur brains well..
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by bdon12: 2:11pm On May 02, 2023
BentizilL:

It's this type of comment that make Yoruba deal with Igbo during the election, you should started insulting your benefactor again.. Bastard like you come to Yorubaland as economic migrant yet have the gut to insult the people that host you when you have nothing and nowhere to go. undecided

Don't worry, another massacre and lesson loading. You must get sense by force..
I hope Igbo here that use to cry victim see how your brothers are provoking their benefactor. πŸ‘Œ
Not everyone that distaste tribalism n carnage is igbo....una no dey ever giv una sef sense.Not all perceived supporters of Obi n datti are igbos ,yorubas or hausa...there are hundred other tribes in Nigeria.receive sense sir

1 Like

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by bdon12: 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
u don mistake me for your dad
No my dad is well travelled....wat abt urs?he go schl?
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Larryton(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Does that mean igbos cannot stand head to head with a Yoruba man? While do you always drag South south in your miserable adventure. Na by force? Developers in form of leeches. Even if Nigeria should split today Igbo has at the disadvantage.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by wahalawahala: 2:58pm On May 02, 2023
bdon12:

No my dad is well travelled....
I doubt with your level of imbecility πŸ˜’
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by cktheluckyman: 3:24pm On May 02, 2023
Larryton:

Does that mean igbos cannot stand head to head with a Yoruba man? While do you always drag South south in your miserable adventure. Na by force? Developers in form of leeches. Even if Nigeria should split today Igbo has at the disadvantage.
Why not split it and leave the igbos at a disadvantage.

Brown roof leeches.Bunch of lazy touts
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Larryton(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Why not split it and leave the igbos at a disadvantage.

Brown roof leeches.Bunch of lazy touts

Lol! We all know that igbos are international leeches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by cktheluckyman: 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
Larryton:

Lol! We all know that igbos are international leeches.
Yorubas are only skilled in agbero work
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by orisa37: 3:47pm On May 02, 2023
IT IS "PELEKE MESS (PECULIAR MESS) IGBO MADE.

1 Like

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Perfectbeing(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2023
Ojukwu handed over a big Chicken πŸ” to the care of Obi, Obi used the πŸ” for Nkwobi, ate it for lunch&hid under the Umbrella πŸŒ‚ so that Ojukwu would not see him but the Spirit of the man scattered the Umbrella under which Obi was hiding. Since then, Obi has been labouring in vain!

1 Like

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Larryton(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Yorubas are only skilled in agbero work

Igbos are skilled in selling fake products and drug smuggling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 4:35pm On May 02, 2023
Larryton:

Igbos are skilled in selling fake products and drug smuggling
you no get joy at all oohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by bdon12: 9:55pm On May 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
I doubt with your level of imbecility πŸ˜’
No dont doubt bro...m more educated than everyone in ur family....i cant be educated if i was an slowpoke as u suggested. Imbeciles cannot process anything complex.
Truth be told...u be illiterate who hasnt travelled out of ur locality.u know am right.
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by wahalawahala: 10:11pm On May 02, 2023
bdon12:

No dont doubt bro...m more educated than everyone in ur family....i cant be educated if i was an slowpoke as u suggested. Imbeciles cannot process anything complex.
Truth be told...u be illiterate who hasnt travelled out of ur locality.u know am right.
πŸ˜‚ okoro where u travel go? U carry drugs go India or Cambodia as usual?
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by bdon12: 11:44pm On May 02, 2023
wahalawahala:
πŸ˜‚ okoro where u travel go? U carry drugs go India or Cambodia as usual?
No na uk i carry go this time
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by wahalawahala: 12:55am On May 03, 2023
bdon12:

No na uk i carry go this time
mtcheew... So na uk wey every Tom, Dick and Harry dey go gave u inferiority complex..okoros and insecuritiesπŸ˜‚
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by bdon12: 1:17am On May 03, 2023
wahalawahala:
mtcheew... So na uk wey every Tom, Dick and Harry dey go gave u inferiority complex..okoros and insecuritiesπŸ˜‚
Yes na uk wey tom dick n Harry don go.
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by okoloto: 1:31am On May 03, 2023
Chai, the wicked politicians have finished us. Instead of all of us joining hands to take them to books, they divide us with tribe and religion so that there will be no unity to demand for our right instead we will be fighting each other. Divide and rule they have been using God will help us so that it will expire one day.
The last time I checked we all buy the same product at same price in the same market.
These politicians doesn't know tribe when they gather to share our common wealth.
It's high time we stop this tribal politics and elect leaders not based on tribe because as a common man you benefit nothing from voting your brother or sister that will be there only to enrich him or herself and immediate families.
If other tribes are no more comfortable with the Igbos, it's better they allow them go. Relationship is never forced.
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Christistruth02: 5:58am On May 03, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Cool down first and Carefully make sure you have not been infiltrated by Ipob Terrorists using your

tribe as a cover For Tribal war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y3yR-NMSvg

Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by Never4getU: 7:18am On May 03, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Iga shut ur st**p mouth..yes yoruba work for yoruba people dat one na crime? How many of d jobs in ur East part of Nigeria are given to yoruba? As u flourish here and but land easily here in yorubaland can yoruba flourish and buy land same way in ur region? Ur lands are land luck because u're too fill with hatred of ur fellow human and don't enjoy d flourishing of others except u and u want different treatment, Una go see sege for this Lagos..sebi una think sey as we accommodate u and live wit u for decades without itches una think na mumu we mumu bah? Now wahala dey sleep yanga don wake am up
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by wahalawahala: 8:07am On May 03, 2023
bdon12:

Yes na uk wey tom dick n Harry don go.
Okoro but your IP dey show u dey somewhere else, how come? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos by spy24(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

See low self esteem..

Always quick to add Niger delta to their nonsense..

Oga stop saying nonsense

We Niger deltans aligns with Igbos ideologically.. stop lumping us with you folks together, rivers wey Tinubu win na rig Dem rig am and everyone knows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / A few surprises in Tinubu’s cabinet - The Cable / Cameroon, Nigeria, who owns Bakassi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.