Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji (1483 Views)

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics / Count Me Out Of Osun Debt Crisis – Aregbesola / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Newton2024: 7:48pm On May 01, 2023
Someone expected me to be happy or celebrate because my tribesman gained power by hook or crook.

Read my lips. It can never be me!

For me, the process is more important than the result.

The end does not justify the means. If the process is crooked, then the trophy lacks legitimacy.

It is tantamount to asking me to celebrate stolen goods.

It can never be me! I was never raised that way.

I will never live that way.

I will never forget the day my mother literally dragged me to her bedroom from the door of her living room.

I had pulled over in her premises in a car that she never saw with me before.

She knew I was working but I needed to explain to her how I saved up money to purchase it.

She wanted to be sure I hadn't cheated on anyone to procure it.

Much as I value my place and circumstances of birth, I am convinced that tribal affiliation is too cheap to define a normal human being.

It is one of the cheapest things to have in life.

You don't have to work for it.

You don't have to be capable of thinking or reasoning.

You don't even have to have a brain in your skull.

Neither do you need to have a conscience.

You only have to be born in a place and of a certain parent who speaks a certain language and is already identified in a certain way, all by an accident of nature.

That's all! This cannot be all that I stand or live for.

My own tribe transcends the place and language of my birth.

It is defined by my reasoning faculties and my conscience.

It is shaped by the humanity in me.

It is heavily impacted by the faith in Christ that I profess.

And I am not ashamed of what I stand for. Not one bit!

Let us assume that your own moral compass has been tampered with by the association that you keep, rather than trying to blackmail us, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Sadly, you are not.

The greatest joke in this whole charade are those who prefix titles such as Reverend, prophet, Apostles, Pastors, etc to their names.

These are the people who claimed some of us are attacking the church of God.

People who don't even know the first thing about the Christian faith but who parade themselves as religious leaders; people whose belly is their god.

They think their pious demeanour can deceive anyone.

No! You can't hide behind a finger. We can see through your hypocrisy!

By your fruits, you are identified.

Before anyone misconstrues me for an idealistic person who thinks the world and it's politics should be devoid of evil, let me say that I am conversant that the world is evil.

But even the world knows enough to practice their evils under the cover of the night.

But when people begin to showcase evil as a trophy in broad daylight and glamorise it, know that the devil is in the details and all is not well.

We saw the unbridled thuggery, the brigandage, the blood-letting from grievous bodily injuries, the assaults, the violence, the rigging and the ballot snatching that took place while the police looked on.

We also know that you saw them too.

If you can look away from such, congratulations to your dark soul.

Some of us cannot.

So, when it comes to celebrating a widespread and an open fraud misconstrued for an election simply because it favours my tribe, count me out.

My tribe is beyond the language that I speak or the place of my birth.

And, I do not mind whose ox is gored by my posture on this issue.

It is a new day!

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Onowu33: 7:52pm On May 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by God1000(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2023
Your message is understood loud and clear

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Xscape1993(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2023
This generation will never forget you in a hurry for this best home truth of the century.....

8 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Ofunaofu: 8:52pm On May 01, 2023
"The end does not justify the means. If the process is crooked, then the trophy lacks legitimacy"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Throwback: 9:20pm On May 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
"The end does not justify the means. If the process is crooked, then the trophy lacks legitimacy"

Crooked process like hunting for ticket in a party joined just days earlier, after already buying nomination form and partaking in the presidential screening of another party.

What could be more crooked than being an illegitimate presidential candidate?

That is why Peter Obi's desperation has been rewarded with a defeat.

God truly answered his prayer.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Houseontherock1: 9:23pm On May 01, 2023
Trying to sound Woke... let's move to the next person cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by magoo10(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2023
Thank you for standing on the path of truth.

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Bhella5(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2023
Anything to soothe Obidients' bruised ego is welcomed grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Ofunaofu: 9:37pm On May 01, 2023
Throwback:

Crooked process like hunting for ticket in a party joined just days earlier, after already buying nomination form and partaking in the presidential screening of another party.

And how are you going to describe the desperation of a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker, who engages in criminal state capture by building a conduit pipe from the coffers of lagos State treasury to his personal company alpha beta

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by MJluv(f): 10:48pm On May 01, 2023
Word!
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by 001Lagos: 11:11pm On May 01, 2023
God bless you

There are many yorubas who felt what Tinubu and INEC ain't just right but God will pay everybody in there own coin

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Vischy: 1:14am On May 02, 2023
Throwback:

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by socialmediaman: 2:24am On May 02, 2023
Throwback:

See how you’re running when nobody is pursuing. It’s just your shadow following you, why are you running?

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by BentizilL: 3:36am On May 02, 2023
That's he/her problem, anything to soothe the crying Obidients is welcome.. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Saga16: 5:13am On May 02, 2023
Gradually, the Obidients would heal.

It's not easy to put all your hopes on someone destined to fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:18am On May 02, 2023
I'm beginning to clear my doubt about the West. So we still have some sensible Omoluabi aside Pa Adebanjo? I'm happy to hear this.

Some children won't understand is not about your tribe man answering President that matters, but the end that will justify the means.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by WorldRichest: 7:21am On May 02, 2023
Another pained loser.

Ogun kill your Mama Dr Omidiji.

Who knows your Mama? Talo mo Iyalaya e?
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On May 02, 2023
With time all these ones go dey alright
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by ManOfMan: 7:40am On May 02, 2023
Bury the truth if you like, on the third day it will rise again. You can't hide the truth forever.

A few paid agents of APC and tribal supremacists on Nairaland keep shouting Igbo this, Igbo that, as if only Igbos voted for Obi. Obi is a Nigerian project spearheaded by the youth. Nigerians across all tribes voted for Obi. That's why he won in many places outside South East including states where his votes were changed to APC votes. I know many APC members who voted Obi in the presidential election but voted APC in the Senate and House Rep ballots. So quit this tribal thing. It makes you guys look dumb

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by tamdun: 7:43am On May 02, 2023
But u guys are yet to provide evidence that ur mandate was stolen,u just one Nigerians to believe what u said?
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by homosapien(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2023
After all the Epistle, Tinubu will be Sworn in As the president of Nigeria, for a term of four years or two term of 8 years.

People like the Op are trying to form woke on subject matter beyond their mental capacity because of social media validation. conduct that election again and Tinubu will still win it.
Re: Stolen Mandate: Count Me Out, It Can Never Be Me ~ Dr Ninyo Omidiji by ManOfMan: 7:54am On May 02, 2023
tamdun:
But u guys are yet to provide evidence that ur mandate was stolen,u just one Nigerians to believe what u said?

Evidences are provided in court and the case is court. LP lawyers have done their work of gathering evidence. One good thing the electoral laws of 2022 did is that it made easy to gather mountains of evidence that are admissible in court. Why do you think APC is jittery about the election and court proceedings? Who do you think the attack on OBI and LP us worse now than before the elections? He has been asked to leave Nigeria and never come back. He has been threatened with treason. Someone impersonated him in London. LP leadership has been invaded and the unfortunate cretins now parading themselves as LP leaders tried sabotage the LP court cases by attempting to withdraw all LP cases in court.

If all these and more are not acts of desperation on the part of APC, I wonder what is. If APC truly believe they won the election, they should proudly defend "their" mandate in court and not seek a thousand ways to scuttle the democratic process which includes the right to fair hearing in court

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti Sack; Inibehe Effiong Counters Judgment / Is An Igbo Presidency Still Possible In Nigeria? / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.