Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) (23609 Views)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Naijalarry: 11:35pm On May 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BF-gU4rnCQ

Labour Party’s presidential candidate in the last election, Peter Obi on Monday night said Lai Mohammed’s going to Washington to announce that he committed treason is rascality of the highest order.

Mohammed, Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Culture, during a visit to Washington, United States recent accused Obi and his running mate of committing treason.

Obi, in an interview on Arise TV on Monday night said “saying I committed treason by Lai Mohammed is the height of rascality and it was even announced in Washington, I committed a treasonable offence and I was in Onitsha and my minister went to announce it in Washington, when we talk about waste in governance here people don’t want to understand.

“The amount he spent travelling there can build a block of six classrooms in a primary school and I am sure if you go to his village, there are schools where children don’t even have desks. Instead of using that money to go and do it, he used that money to go to Washington to announce a treason of somebody who is in Onitsha.

“He doesn’t need to do that, it is rascality of the highest order, these are the reasons why we want a New Nigeria where things work as in other climes. From there he went to London announcing the same thing whereas I am in Nigeria. He should have come to see me or invite me and said this is the offence.”

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/01/mohammeds-going-to-us-that-i-committed-treason-rascality-of-highest-order-peter-obi/

259 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by richeeyo(m): 11:49pm On May 01, 2023
This one's case is dead and buried
Feel free to keep screaming

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Obinwenite(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2023
Nice one PO….both Lai and festus wasting our money on APC leaving their ministerial post. No achievement to show only talk about APC.

337 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by money121(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2023
Cry cry cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2023
Shameless criminal speaking as if anyone take him serious

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Vischy: 12:43am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:

Keep supporting evil because of 30k allowance

496 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2023
Vischy:

Keep supporting evil because of 30k allowance
Is that all

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Vischy: 12:49am On May 02, 2023
We are experiencing bad Governance orchestrated by bad Leadership and stupid supporters that always vote for them.

A sick president can't lead a sick country.

245 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Vischy: 12:51am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
Is that all

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by helinues: 1:02am On May 02, 2023
This man should know when to STFU

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 2:10am On May 02, 2023
Campaigns are over Mr Obi.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Nukilia: 3:24am On May 02, 2023
A nation in crisis. APC and their followers have shown Nigerians the true definition of criminality. I do not think anyone deserves to be in jail going by the antecedents of the APC and their followers in the just concluded election. I believe someday heads will roll on the altar of justice.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Nwaetche(m): 3:39am On May 02, 2023
Confirmed Pay as you comment.

Go find a job Ogbeni Alfa.

yarimo:

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by MiztaDynameek: 3:56am On May 02, 2023
Is he already campaigning for 2031

Make this irritating guy go rest abeg. True Nigerians don't need this sort of irritating man as a President.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by MrAgbako: 4:59am On May 02, 2023
money121:
Cry cry cheesy cheesy
Omo😂
The wailing no be here o😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:28am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:

Why will a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria go to far away US and UK to accuse someone of treason when the person so accused is in Nigeria.
What should have been done is it not to arrest the individual and charge him to court instead of the rascality been displayed here by a minister of federal republic of Nigeria

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by ridwanlawal: 5:35am On May 02, 2023
Nothing lasts forever.
Let him continue by May 30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by telleyway: 5:48am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why will a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria go to far away US and UK to accuse someone of treason when the person so accused is in Nigeria.
What should have been done is it not to arrest the individual and charge him to court instead of the rascality been displayed here by a minister of federal republic of Nigeria

It simply means he went there to tell the whole world how dumb Nigerian government is or rather APC government. Sometimes I wonder if truly Lair is a lawyer as they said but alas, there's no professionalism in Nigeria and the worse is people using their position of power against the country.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2023
The level of political rascality and abuse of office witnessed in this current government will only continue with the incoming government.
Medical tourism and appointment of incompetent persons not technocrats into positions of power will be the order of the day.
I don't care who quotes me or insults me for this comment as i have honestly lost faith in Nigeria. I won't waste my time arguing with anyone about this. There's an igbo adage that says "if one finger touch oil,it'll spread to the whole hand"

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

He is a minister of information task with defending the administration.

Lai was doing his duty, perhaps it's obi that doesn't understand the job of a minister of information.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ofunaofu: 6:20am On May 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He is a minister of information task with defending the administration.

Lai was doing his duty, perhaps it's obi that doesn't understand the job of a minister of information.

To defend the administration in far away US and UK when the person so accused of the crime is in Onitsha, Nigeria

What happened to arresting the individual and charging him to court

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

To defend the administration in far away US and UK when the person so accused of the crime is in Onitsha, Nigeria

What happened to arresting the individual and charging him to court
Yes, even in far away Russia if necessary.

It's the job of minister of information to do exactly what the administration does. He serves at the pleasure of the president.

If opposition decide to spread propaganda to our western allies, it is job of our information minister to dispel the propaganda.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by RomanGreen: 6:26am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:

You're pained, cry more your tears are so sweet. Otule!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 6:29am On May 02, 2023
Your agbero papa in mushin slum can never reach obi level in his poor life.

quote author=yarimo post=122874051]Shameless criminal speaking as if anyone take him serious [/quote]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by konkoabove: 6:30am On May 02, 2023
PO is always the headache. When is the tribunal even starting?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 6:32am On May 02, 2023
And he will be one to laugh laugh you at last. He can never get poor again in life unlike you who is warming up for among youths to be fed with agbadu and cassava to fight boko haram.
quote author=money121 post=122873975]Cry cry cheesy cheesy[/quote]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ofunaofu: 6:34am On May 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yes, even in far away Russia if necessary.

It's the job of minister of information to do exactly what the administration does. He serves at the pleasure of the president.

If opposition decide to spread propaganda to our western allies, it is job of our information minister to dispel the propaganda.

But the crime he is being accused of is a crime of Treason. What stops them from arresting and charging him to court

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 6:36am On May 02, 2023
Your concern should be the catastrophe you are going to face if the election fraud stands. Obi has nothing to loose. He's made for life unlike some idiorts like you encountering miserable life in APC era.

quote author=richeeyo post=122873784]This one's case is dead and buried
Feel free to keep screening [/quote]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But the crime he is being accused of is a crime of Treason. What stops them from arresting and charging him to court
if he was arrested will you not wail till kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by FreedomArmy: 6:38am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
I'm not surprised. Even Hitler while carrying out holocaust against the Jews had supporters.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How: How Oshiomhole Caused Me Pain & Evil Against Me / Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos(pix) / Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.