Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) (23629 Views)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by oxygeng: 10:11am On May 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Obi will cry till eternity. Is he still campaigning after the election when the winner is about to.be sworn in
your Drug lord is still having sleepless night over Obi.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Image123(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Below is the school in lying lai's village

Are you also suggesting like Obi learner that ministers should divert ministry funds to building in their villages? And you are talking of rascality and new Nigeria?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by IgOga(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2023
Obi o dull grin grin grin grin

Money for diplomacy is different from money for development. This is what I would call mediocre talk when I was at Uni.

And what is the outcome of Obi's philosophy on Anambra state that he governed for 8 years? Nothing positive I guess....... God saved Nigeria from the man trying to impose a proven failed policies on Nigeria.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by gfon(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He is a minister of information task with defending the administration.

Lai was doing his duty, perhaps it's obi that doesn't understand the job of a minister of information.
wow you sound so dumb, is this how you reason or there are special days for you to reason this way?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by gfon(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

To defend the administration in far away US and UK when the person so accused of the crime is in Onitsha, Nigeria

What happened to arresting the individual and charging him to court
I read is comment and I knew that his daftness his in born
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2023
gfon:
wow you sound so dumb, is this how you reason or there are special days for you to reason this way?
Counter my point with logic not insults

Even the dumbest person in the world can Insult.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:26am On May 02, 2023
Obinwenite:
Nice one PO….both Lai and festus wasting our money on APC leaving their ministerial post. No achievement to show only talk about APC.
how many schools did he build when he was a governor
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:28am On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi is wasting his Time and Effort in trying to save a country that is hopeless. Nigerians are supposed to beg people like Peter Obi, Okonjo Iweala, Osinbanjo, and Baba Datti to be President.

I can turn Nigeria around using templates used in Singapore, China, and other Emerging Economies but Nigerians must kneel and beg me, I can not offer such services for free, that is why I continue to respect Obi for his sacrifices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Ododoeye0020(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2023
Lai is not from village like you sir. Go and google ORO town in Kwara state
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by HNICEARTH: 10:42am On May 02, 2023
Image123:

Are you also suggesting like Obi learner that ministers should divert ministry funds to building in their villages? And you are talking of rascality and new Nigeria?

I cant remember where diversion of funds were even talked about. Obi's response stated that lying lai wasted government funds on some frivolous and trivial event. He could have granted that press release in abuja without wasting monies travelling to the US and UK. Afterall, the person he was acussing of treason is in nigeria. The money could have bn set aside for something more valuable.

Using classroom block was just a way of butressing the point.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by LordKushmann(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But the crime he is being accused of is a crime of Treason. What stops them from arresting and charging him to court

These people don't read mate.. You waste brain cells in engagement. They and their handlers use high falutin grandstanding to appear confident but dololo intelligence.
HNICEARTH:

I cant remember where diversion of funds were even talked about. Obi's response stated that lying lai wasted government funds on some frivolous and trivial event. He could have granted that press release in abuja without wasting monies travelling to the US and UK. Afterall, the person he was acussing of treason is in nigeria. The money could have bn set aside for something more valuable.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by BJanta: 10:52am On May 02, 2023
You talk without reasoning like a typical Iboman. Lai Mohammed is NOT from a village. He is from Ilorin the capital of Kwara State that has been made capital of the state since 1967 . Not everyone is from the east where, even very few irrelevant as they are, developments are just taking place. Then , how much of the Anambra State's money you stole to start a personal brewery business did you spend in building primary schools in yvillage? Your mind is as tiny as that of your supporters.

See your score card below:

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by babajero(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2023
helinues:
This man should know when to STFU
Hypocrite! Is that all you have to say
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by babajero(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Is he already campaigning for 2031

Make this irritating guy go rest abeg. True Nigerians don't need this sort of irritating man as a President.
I am very sorry for you and your generations.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by babajero(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He is a minister of information task with defending the administration.

Lai was doing his duty, perhaps it's obi that doesn't understand the job of a minister of information.
Minister of information for Nigeria or for apc?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Image123(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Suggesting that he used ticket money for building a classroom block in his village is diversion bros, that is not wisdom but criminal. You don't buttress with criminality. Obi is so used to diverting state funds into personal investments so i understand he has no problem with it. But you should see.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Onedayoneday: 11:18am On May 02, 2023
I can't love this man less. My original presido. The yakubu own is fake and our mandate will be reclaimed
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Onedayoneday: 11:23am On May 02, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Is he already campaigning for 2031

Make this irritating guy go rest abeg. True Nigerians don't need this sort of irritating man as a President.

If Nigerians wanted your master (Tinubu) who is not irritating, why did Tinubu have to go rig the election instead of allowing it free and fair?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 11:47am On May 02, 2023
richeeyo:
This one's case is dead and buried
Feel free to keep screening

Even if the case is dead and buried, at least he's saying the right thing which only those wit common sense understand and cherish..
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Electorate: 11:50am On May 02, 2023
richeeyo:
This one's case is dead and buried
Feel free to keep screening

Comment on the issue Peter Obi addressed and don't be unfortunate in life, stop talking off point like ur.chins do.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Electorate: 11:53am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
Shameless criminal speaking as if anyone take him serious

A sane person knows Lai Muhammad is the criminal here for wasting tax payers money on flight ticket to Washington only to blab on issues he would have addressed at home, but brain dead people call Peter Obi a criminal for saying the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:55am On May 02, 2023
Liar Mohammed is a confirmed compound idiot. Very stupid idiotic fellow.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:56am On May 02, 2023
yarimo:

Says a shameless chronic ignoramus
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
U are more criminal than him, for u as a youth to have uttered rubbish...
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by clevybrown(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
This man should know when to STFU
u sound pained
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by ifeco4(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:

Did he steal your kidney and liver?
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by MiztaDynameek: 12:20pm On May 02, 2023
Onedayoneday:

If Nigerians wanted your master (Tinubu) who is not irritating, why did Tinubu have to go rig the election instead of allowing it free and fair?

Keep crying like a baby. The fact I don't like an ipob terrorist like PO doesn't mean I like Tinubu. I stated it from the start that there was no credible candidate in the election and I didn't vote or kill myself for any of them. The smartest of all the criminals won the election and you all have to live with that for now.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by MiztaDynameek: 12:21pm On May 02, 2023
babajero:
I am very sorry for you and your generations.

Same way I am already mourning you and your generations.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Have Used US Flight Money To Build His Village – Obi (Video) by MiztaDynameek: 12:25pm On May 02, 2023
Mitchy49:

You're the most irritating, senseless and unuseful guy ever known on this planet.

Come out of your zoo gate, turn left and head to the junction. By the right you will see a newly installed transformer that was donated by PO. Please do me a favour by hugging it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.