Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

GMG Inevitable Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GMG Inevitable Crash (20319 Views)

Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. / More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMG Inevitable Crash by AuthenticNG: 1:34am On May 02, 2023

An Australian, Company registered in 2018 Graphene Manufacturing Group, GMG name and logo is been used by Hidden Individuals to scam gullible individuals and here comes it's Inevitable crash.

What is GMG

GMG stands for Graphene Manufacturing Group. GMG is a clean-technology company that has developed and proved its own proprietary production process to manufacture Graphene powder from readily available low-cost feedstock. This process produces high quality, low cost, scalable, ‘tuneable’ and contaminant-free graphene.

A research on the actual company shows that company is owned by Craig Nicol and the company is not aware that such scams are being peddled with their company name and logo as an email notification was sent.

The GMG Scam and it's Inevitable Crash

Just like every high paying get rich schemes, GMG has greeted the media wave with everyone wanting to invest in the next big thing to make urgent money.

Nigerians enjoys this kind of sit at home and make huge money kind of investment schemes and no wonder so many people don't show any empathy to them when some of these platform crashes and goes away their money.

Many still wonder how they haven't learn from MMM and the rest of them but what do I know?.

GMG It is a high yield investment programme (Ponzi) that promises 750% returns,

READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/gmg-inevitable-crash/
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Enskynelson(m): 2:39am On May 02, 2023
It's quite nauseating to see many still in this.
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by TUANKU(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2023
Well said. Nigerians prefer to learn the hard way and cry later rather than take a simple advice.
Let them go ahead.
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2023
Nigerians never learn. I guess the economic situation of the country haven't helped matters.
This will end in tears for a lot of people.
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Foreign231(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2023
I just put 15k in it. My friends who introduced me already withdraw and I saw t
But e fit be when I join like this , everything go scatter. That 15k na my food money 💴 sha.
E go pain me.
15k collect 3750 every 22hrs for 30days.
Total income will b 112500 with just 15k. It’s hard to believe but my friend don sweet talk me into investing. As at 09:04 am Wednesday 3rd 2023. I am documenting this. I will come back in the next 22 hrs to share either a sad or happy story.

I remember my friend telling me “if you no buy na lie, you won’t buy na true “. I don use my food bill money test run am. I hope it’s real.

3 Likes

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Bigboy2221: 9:09pm On May 03, 2023
Foreign231:
But e fit be when I join like this , everything go scatter. That 15k na my food money 💴 sha.
E go pain me.
Total income will b 112500 with just 15k. It’s hard to believe but my friend don sweet talk me into investing. As at 09:04 am Wednesday 3rd 2023. I am documenting this. I will come back in the next 22 hrs to share either a sad or happy story.

I remember my friend telling me “if you no buy na lie, you won’t buy na true “. I don use my food bill money test run am. I hope it’s real.

Day play na so I day loss 300k for Ponzi scheme last year 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by TiffanyJ(f): 9:18am On May 04, 2023
Foreign231:
E go pain me.

Oga how far na? Were u able to make withdrawal?
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Foreign231(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2023
TiffanyJ:

Oga how far na? Were u able to make withdrawal?

Bros, I had to sleep deeply so I can wake up past the given 22hrs time for withdrawal. Well, I saw the withdrawal stuff and I just did that. I attached my bank account already and they said they got my withdrawal request already. It’s past 15mins now and I’m yet to be credited. I’ll let y’all know how it went. If I got credited or not.

3 Likes

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Doreenodafe(f): 10:42am On May 04, 2023
How far, they never still pay u?
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Bigboy2221: 10:43am On May 04, 2023
Foreign231:

Bros, I had to sleep deeply so I can wake up past the given 22hrs time for withdrawal. Well, I saw the withdrawal stuff and I just did that. I attached my bank account already and they said they got my withdrawal request already. It’s past 15mins now and I’m yet to be credited. I’ll let y’all know how it went. If I got credited or not.
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Temitopemariah: 1:00pm On May 04, 2023
Let us know if they paid or not so that others can keep off
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Uniqueness789: 2:22pm On May 04, 2023
Temitopemariah:
Let us know if they paid or not so that others can keep off
I was paid
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Uniqueness789: 2:23pm On May 04, 2023
Doreenodafe:
How far, they never still pay u?
me I dey collect 2k daily

I use 8k register. I don get my 8k back after four days
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Sheikh777: 2:50pm On May 04, 2023
How far bro GMG don credit u
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Sheikh777: 2:52pm On May 04, 2023
I wan put money for inside abeg update us if dey later credit or make we run away from it
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by TiffanyJ(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2023
Foreign231:

I pray u get your money back
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by DiamondzPropert(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2023
Foreign231:

How far, have they paid you?

1 Like

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by ogbs2020: 10:23pm On May 04, 2023
Scam , na scam bro.

Ponxi na ponxi.

Forget that money and move on.

The thing done crash

1 Like

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Doreenodafe(f): 12:13am On May 05, 2023
My friend that placed withdrawal in the morning has been paid

1 Like

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Sunday172(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2023
The thing don crash..site not going again , my 19k gone
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Ekehwinz: 1:28pm On May 05, 2023
Sunday172:

Site still opening, not crashed for now
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by tioyoung(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2023
AuthenticNG:

An Australian, Company registered in 2018 Graphene Manufacturing Group, GMG name and logo is been used by Hidden Individuals to scam gullible individuals and here comes it's Inevitable crash.

What is GMG

GMG stands for Graphene Manufacturing Group. GMG is a clean-technology company that has developed and proved its own proprietary production process to manufacture Graphene powder from readily available low-cost feedstock. This process produces high quality, low cost, scalable, ‘tuneable’ and contaminant-free graphene.

A research on the actual company shows that company is owned by Craig Nicol and the company is not aware that such scams are being peddled with their company name and logo as an email notification was sent.

The GMG Scam and it's Inevitable Crash

Just like every high paying get rich schemes, GMG has greeted the media wave with everyone wanting to invest in the next big thing to make urgent money.

Nigerians enjoys this kind of sit at home and make huge money kind of investment schemes and no wonder so many people don't show any empathy to them when some of these platform crashes and goes away their money.

Many still wonder how they haven't learn from MMM and the rest of them but what do I know?.

GMG It is a high yield investment programme (Ponzi) that promises 750% returns,

READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/gmig-inevitable-crash/
The site is still opening o
Bt cash withdrawal has not entered yet

5 Likes

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2023
Sunday172:
I've been trying too and site no gree open. I've gotten my 8k back sha so I'm not worried
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Abcute: 6:57pm On May 06, 2023
Please o you people should update us on this o someone told me about it this evening and I am doing my research now please is it still paying??
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by imran90(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2023
Abcute:
Please o you people should update us on this o someone told me about it this evening and I am doing my research now please is it still paying??
Avoid them for your health sake or don't invest what you can't loss. I wish someone told me this before I invested with them embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Francisuk410(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2023
It is what's his is 😁😁😁👏👏🚲🚲
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2023
Abcute:
Which research? Is it that you don’t know it’s a Ponzi? It even sounds more sensible if you say you just want to try your luck than to be deceiving yourself about research.
Re: GMG Inevitable Crash by Ekehwinz: 1:58pm On May 07, 2023
Be like they're no more paying o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Farmcrowdy Truly Legitimate? / MTN Must Respect Laws Of Host Countries - South Africa Deputy President / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.