Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week (745 Views)

One Game Cut 6 Draws With 500 Naira To Win 466k Combo Won / 5 Over 6 Draws With One Game Destroying 839,000.combination Bet Won / Safe VIP Football Predictions For Today Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by EndSARS77: 3:16am On May 02, 2023
I just discovered 4 powerful websites this weekend, that can predict draws. One of them even predicted 4 draws out of 4 successfully yesterday. If I am lying, let God punish. I am not going to post their past predictions because I myself want to win this weekend. And because of all the software guys who know how to do web scrapping. Anyway if you are interested in the draws, contact me on chrysant91@protonmail.com. I won't drop my whatsapp because it's my personal number and in these days of NIMC, it's harder to register SIM. This week I will give you their draws on saturday, so when it works you will pay me the money. As a side note, you CANNOT easily know the websites using Google Search. Try it and see if I am lying
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by Egbon45(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2023
EndSARS77:
I just discovered 4 powerful websites this weekend, that can predict draws. One of them even predicted 4 draws out of 4 successfully yesterday. If I am lying, let God punish. I am not going to post their past predictions because I myself want to win this weekend. And because of all the software guys who know how to do web scrapping. Anyway if you are interested in the draws, contact me on chrysant91@protonmail.com. I won't drop my whatsapp because it's my personal number and in these days of NIMC, it's harder to register SIM. This week I will give you their draws on saturday, so when it works you will pay me the money. As a side note, you CANNOT easily know the websites using Google Search. Try it and see if I am lying
if you ready for business u Send your call and whatsapp number
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by Bansky: 6:48am On May 02, 2023
This smells like scam!!
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by EndSARS77: 10:17am On May 02, 2023
Bansky:
This smells like scam!!
If that is the way you see it no problem. If you stumble across a lost bag containing N46 million or $100K, is it bad to use it to help people around you? Nigeria is a mess right now and graduates don't have jobs. If you are an SME business, you don't even have access to loan on Ren Money or Okash or in banks. If I keep receiving comments like this, I may be tempted to change my mind and keep the website to myself. If you are interested, send a message to me on chrysant91@protonmail.com
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by sholade(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2023
Check you mail, I just message you and I'm waiting for feedback.
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by EndSARS77: 9:01pm On May 02, 2023
sholade:
Check you mail, I just message you and I'm waiting for feedback.
OK, thanks. I will reply. Anyway I have tested the website today. Like my father always says, honesty is the best policy. Their draws didn't work. Anyway these are the websites:

https://www.hellopredict.com/draws

https://www.freetips.com/betting/football-draw-accumulator-predictions-betting-tips/

https://nostrabet.com/en/football-draw-tips/

The other website, is delivering. They have predicted their first draw for today successfully Slavia Sofia 1-1 Lok. Plovdiv in bulgaria. They also predicted a second draw, CRB vs Sampaio. That one that seems to be delivering is now the secret website

Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by alhajidembele: 9:29pm On May 02, 2023
Hmm... Hello Predict's draws are working. I'm guessing you edited their draws. I won't blame you sha, their draws were too many. Just put the 3 or 4 draws you are sure of, instead of writing an Epistle
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by PECON1(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2023
alhajidembele:
Hmm... Hello Predict's draws are working. I'm guessing you edited their draws. I won't blame you sha, their draws were too many. Just put the 3 or 4 draws you are sure of, instead of writing an Epistle
so this is the site that small boy was hiding, something that is easy to spot.nigerians self and he was even about to charge 2k😡
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by christianjoy(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2023
EndSARS77:

OK, thanks. I will reply. Anyway I have tested the website today. Like my father always says, honesty is the best policy. Their draws didn't work. Anyway these are the websites:

https://www.hellopredict.com/draws

https://www.freetips.com/betting/football-draw-accumulator-predictions-betting-tips/

https://nostrabet.com/en/football-draw-tips/

The other website, is delivering. They have predicted their first draw for today successfully Slavia Sofia 1-1 Lok. Plovdiv in bulgaria. They also predicted a second draw, CRB vs Sampaio. That one that seems to be delivering is now the secret website
I know all websites but profits is just their thing
The question is can you handle the pressure
Of not winning in a week
Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by EndSARS77: 3:05am On May 03, 2023
christianjoy:
I know all websites but profits is just their thing
The question is can you handle the pressure
Of not winning in a week
In sports betting sometimes you go for months without winning. My last big win was in January this year were I won 52K and 39K... since then nothing. I only win 3K here and 5K there. I nearly won 36K last month with 2 draws, but I had to settle for only 15K because they drew 0-0. I played X and on bet9ja with N2,000 and ordinary draw with N1,350 on betking

Re: Pay After Winning: Get Access To VIP Football Draws With Only N2,000/week by christianjoy(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2023
EndSARS77:

In sports betting sometimes you go for months without winning. My last big win was in January this year were I won 52K and 39K... since then nothing. I only win 3K here and 5K there. I nearly won 36K last month with 2 draws, but I had to settle for only 15K because they drew 0-0. I played X and on bet9ja with N2,000 and ordinary draw with N1,350 on betking
wow good for you then

(1) (Reply)

Who Here Follow The Nfl Or College Football / Chelsea's Avram Grant's Future In Jeopardy: No Uefa Licence / Who Is Your God In This Modern Day Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.