Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please All Ladies Should Read This. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please All Ladies Should Read This. (685 Views)

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / 9 Things Ladies Should Never Tell A Man / MARRIED WOMEN, WIDOWS AND DIVORCEE SHOULD READ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please All Ladies Should Read This. by Feniluv: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2007
PLEASE I'M SAYING THIS FROM MY HEART, I NEED A MATURED LADY AS AN INTIMATE FRIEND THAT IS ABOVE 29YRS. AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ME READ THIS "Unlike any man I can be different. It all depends on the situation and your mood.  I think that I'm a very balance and a calm person,  I always try to pull myself together and avoid conflicts. have sense of humor; I can be good partner in bed. Heh, I like sports, and fitness that makes me sexy and hot. I adore to mingle with hot Hot angel like you babe. I'm really born STRONG, so nice, adventurous in the passion.
I'm really looking for a hot girl who can realy bring to highest peak of sensation, 
I don't stablished standards as long as she will make our time together excited, 
a kind of girl who can handle me softly and  Adventurous
(creative to make different styles) if you think you're that kind of queen, come and lets get it on ,
love you
  Ikenna. (kingsley4angels@yahoo.com 08034213415.) I STAY IN PORT HARCOURT.

(1) (Reply)

Face Behind Ckc / Is True Luv Real?! / Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.