Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi (1259 Views)

Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing / Why Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola Didn’t Visit Tinubu In London / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by voiceoftheupcom: 7:01am On May 02, 2023
I didn’t visit Tinubu- Peter Obi

The Labour Party’s presidential candidate during the last general elections, Peter Obi, on Monday night, said he never visited the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, as speculated on social media.

He explained that the rumours and accompanying photoshopped pictures being shared on social media platforms are part of moves by the opposition to derail his objective.

Obi, who is a former Anambra State governor, made the clarification on Monday night during an interview on Arise TV.

“I never visited him (Tinubu). I didn’t. These are some of the things I have been telling you. They have turned the whole thing upside down. So, what they (the opposition) do now is think about what they are going to do to cause issues and what they are going to do to label him (Obi) this or that.

“If it is not labelling him (Obi) tribal bigot, or religious bigot when he is not speaking, they will find his family and check whether he has a lovechild and all sorts of things, including misrepresented identity among others.

“I didn’t visit anybody,” the former governor said.

He maintained that he was committed to the course of justice and was ready to pursue the case before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal to a logical conclusion.

The LP standard bearer also clarified that he doesn’t hold United Kingdom citizenship.

He said even though he stayed in the country for some period, he returned his “unlimited residency permit” to the authorities when he was about to leave the country.

On his recent “arrest” in London, Obi explained that he was only stopped for a routine immigration check.

I was stopped for a routine immigration check and all these lasted for a maximum of 20 minutes. I was treated with all due respect. I was never arrested nor detained,” the former governor clarified.

He added, “I lived in the UK in the 90s from 1993 to 2005. From that time till now is a period of 30 years and I have never been questioned, arrested or detained in any country in the world.

“I have never been arrested or questioned in any manner. I have never committed any offence. So, what happened was a routine immigration check and that happened not less than 20 minutes and I was given all due respect by the authorities.” Makesense PM reports,

On the internal crisis within the Labour Party, Obi noted that there were no issues in the party and the reported crisis is just the “rascality” by paid agents bent on derailing the party to pursue justice.

“In the Labour party, we have no issue. Abure is our chairman and those things you’re seeing are just the handiwork of paid agents who are trying to create confusion,” he said.

https://makesensepromotions.com/i-didnt-visit-tinubu-peter-obi/

cc: mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Ihateheadslamer: 7:05am On May 02, 2023
I pray tinubu visit the "tribunal" because Obi refused to pay him a suprise visit tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by duduade: 7:09am On May 02, 2023
Why should Peter visit BAT

Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2023
obidient will develop Lia, promote it and start masturbating.
tinubu no get obi time.
the fact is obi will not visit or go near aso rock for the eight years

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Pravedk: 7:10am On May 02, 2023
You see in this life, try to dey get legit things. It will help you sleep better

The temporary holders of a stolen mandate moving day and night trying to paint PO as bad. Na their wahala.

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by helinues: 7:14am On May 02, 2023
Abeg, his visit is not needed.

Make goat no con dey breast feed dog puppies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Herdsmen: 7:18am On May 02, 2023
After they unleash propaganda of lies.. Yoruba Apc will twist it around

One just said he’s visited is not needed grin

Pains grin

Walahi Obi dey pepper Tis southwest Apc people for eyes ..

He changed it .. and kill all propaganda, silence all their noise and send them back to trenches

Haba!

Mallam gaskyia.. giving them all bloodied

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 7:20am On May 02, 2023
Security will not even allow you in

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Ihateheadslamer: 7:32am On May 02, 2023
Nigeria don't even have security
WorldRichest:
Security will not even allow you in

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by allthingsgood: 7:34am On May 02, 2023
Lol
I hear u sir
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by allthingsgood: 7:36am On May 02, 2023
Pravedk:
You see in this life, try to dey get legit things. It will help you sleep better

The temporary holders of a stolen mandate moving day and night trying to paint PO as bad. Na their wahala.

You honestly believe any court will award judgement to someone who came 3rd in election Or u are just living in delusions. How many northern states did obi win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Pravedk: 11:59am On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:

You honestly believe any court will award judgement to someone who came 3rd in election Or u are just living in delusions. How many northern states did obi win

Few, enough to secure a win
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Afamed: 12:02pm On May 02, 2023
The sleeping UK deportee talks too much.

Election is over, he should return back to his Trader to Trader business

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On May 02, 2023
Lamba Nanu! No one has ever said you visited Tinubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Afamed: 12:07pm On May 02, 2023
Pravedk:

From Obident movement

To Zom+bedient movement

Amazing God
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Vischy: 12:20pm On May 02, 2023
helinues:
Abeg, his visit is not needed.

Make goat no con dey breast feed dog puppies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by allthingsgood: 12:33pm On May 02, 2023
Pravedk:

Few, enough to secure a win

Name them.
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2023
Obi is begging with style, so that he can be invited to meet and snap pictures with president elect TINUBU . grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2023
yarimo:
Obi is begging with style, so that he can be invited to meet and snap pictures with president elect TINUBU . grin grin grin grin grin
u mean the president select that has charging port?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:

Uzodimma case nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
u mean the president select that has charging port?
OBI visit president elect TINUBU for appointment

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by MadamExcellency: 1:16pm On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi called APC, the opposition party.

The truth is that only in Nigeria will the ruling party be acting like the opposition party issuing propaganda, photoshopping, and giving out falsehood on the net and the media.

The ruling party governs not going about seeking legitimacy and approval.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by allthingsgood: 1:48pm On May 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Uzodimma case nko?

Did you read the judgment?
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:

Did you read the judgment?
Can you tell us the judgement?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by allthingsgood: 1:57pm On May 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Can you tell us the judgement?

Which one is "us" You brought up the case
Why bring up a case you know nothing about smh
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:

Which one is "us" You brought up the case
Why bring up a case you know nothing about smh
Why arguing a case you know nothing about. I mean Obi's case against Tinubu?
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 2:02pm On May 02, 2023
Herdsmen:
After they unleash propaganda of lies.. Yoruba Apc will twist it around

One just said he’s visited is not needed grin

Pains grin

Walahi Obi dey pepper Tis southwest Apc people for eyes ..

He changed it .. and kill all propaganda, silence all their noise and send them back to trenches

Haba!

Mallam gaskyia.. giving them all bloodied
You like to tickle Tinubu supporters just like this grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by allthingsgood: 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Why arguing a case you know nothing about. I mean Obi's case against Tinubu?

You never asked me about obis case.
i know much more about it than you do, ok
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2023
allthingsgood:

You never asked me about obis case.
i know much more about it than you do, ok

What you know is what I'm requesting. Tell us about both Obi's case and Uzodimma case.

You said Obi cannot be president because he came 3rd even when someone in 4th position has achieved that. Tell us anything we need to hear.
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Enice(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Uzodimma case nko?
Go and read the judgement. Uzodinma proved that he won the election in court. It is a fact that once results are declared, INEC does not have the power to cancel them. That was the case in Uzodinma versus INEC. Only a lwa court can cancel a result once declared.
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
Enice:
Go and read the judgement. Uzodinma proved that he won the election in court. It is a fact that once results are declared, INEC does not have the power to cancel them. That was the case in Uzodinma versus INEC. Only a lwa court can cancel a result once declared.
Lol. So the law court does not have same power to cancel results INEC declared for 2023 presidential election? They play.

The only thing giving you guys unnecessary moral is that APC is the government and can manipulate justice. I no get una time. You know better than the people that files the case abi? Anyway, since you think there is no case, rest.
Re: I Didn’t Visit Tinubu- Peter Obi by Enice(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Lol. So the law court does not have same power to cancel results INEC declared for 2023 presidential election? They play.

The only thing giving you guys unnecessary moral is that APC is the government and can manipulate justice. I no get una time. You know better than the people that files the case abi? Anyway, since you think there is no case, rest.
You're talking trash. Who is talking about 2023 elections? You made a statement about supreme court governor, I countered you, now you're shifting to 2023. Oga, stick to topic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In!! Seyi Tinubu Was Accused Of Sleeping With An Ex Presidential Aspirant W / It Is Evident That Egbas Are In Charge In Yorubaland / Even A 69 Yr Old Can Push Drugs In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.