Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot (13557 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by victorsola: 8:22am On May 02, 2023
Yankiss:
Peter Gregory Obi, your detractors will know no peace. Even Jesus was mocked and vilified. The forces of evil in this country that want to keep it down are behind the campaign of calumny against u. We all know. You are innocent.
the same way tinibu is being described too .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:24am On May 02, 2023
Can this man just shut up and stop talking like a parrot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Iamntasaint: 8:24am On May 02, 2023
Yes daddy.
Linus!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by ribbit: 8:24am On May 02, 2023
Yes daddy

Werey daddy

Lamba daddy.

I can't believe no one is gonna call this foolish bigot out for denying that he made that call initially.

Like how did mass delusion get so high that this foolish bigot became a hero that everything he does is cool?

His jazz man really strong o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Watinani(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2023
You are making things worst on you. Mute, back off and let it go as it is, because this is not the first time.

Let say the Audio is made up by your haters or people has wrongly misunderstand it.

Back then when you are Governor, you chase, jail and let your people killed our brothers. How can explain this?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by bigwig071(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2023
And some Christians will support Muslims just because they hate igbos lol... but the living truth is that when it will start na them go hear am pass.... because Islam can never in this life have anything like grand in any of igbo land no matter anything..... and igbos must always protect their land no matter anything..... as for me I always see you as lazy and cowards that's why fulani and the real Muslims (bandits) can kill and take their land anytime just because they support and love to hate igbos.. honestly if it was osibanjo it will make better sense honestly how can one be proud of someone like tinubu and shettima as people that represent them in public with all their bad and evil records?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:30am On May 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi makes me so proud of voting for him. Man told Lai Mohammed yesterday that the money he spent going to the US saying nonsense about him should have built or equipped some schools in his village.

Peter Obi is pure presidential material. We hope the judges do the right thing as it's been proven he won

Benue
Rivers
Taraba
Akwa Ibom

And got more votes than reported in Plateau, Kano and Borno.

We will secure our mandate.

Meanwhile, Bloomberg this morning......

Nigeria will be great again, wether they like it or not. It’s a matter of time. He who laughs last, laughs best.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by WorldRichest: 8:31am On May 02, 2023
He is still campaigning after election. Even the Bishop that you called, we won his polling booth, his ward, his local government, and his state. Both his state of residence and his state of origin. So, kindly go and die Mr Peter Obituary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:31am On May 02, 2023
Watinani:
You are making things worst on you. Mute, back off and let it go as it is, because this is not the first time.

Let say the Audio is made up by your haters or people has wrongly misunderstand it.

Back then when you are Governor, you chase, jail and let your people killed our brothers. How can explain this?

The rejected stone shall later be the cornerstone. By the way, try and get your facts right. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by plantist: 8:33am On May 02, 2023
Yankiss:
Peter Gregory Obi, your detractors will know no peace. Even Jesus was mocked and vilified. The forces of evil in this country that want to keep it down are behind the campaign of calumny against u. We all know. You are innocent.

But he denied it at first. Kai! Peter Obi is a natural liar wallaahi. His default is to lie.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by XY23: 8:34am On May 02, 2023
adioolayi:

“I can never say it (poll) is a religious war. Because it is not. There was a conversation. But I never said it was a religious war. "

That leaked voice conversation was real and legit...no wonder he failed to sue People's gazette.

Then you must think he lacks brain if he had chosen to take the bait. How many people have BAT sued? But you make claims he's innocent of all allegations. There are battles worth fighting, distractions must not be allowed. Yes, the conversation took place, but the comments were distorted. What's worth fighting over there when there are bigger issues to pursue?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:34am On May 02, 2023
ribbit:
Yes daddy

Werey daddy

Lamba daddy.

I can't believe no one is gonna call this foolish bigot out for denying that he made that call initially.

Like how did mass delusional get so high that this foolish bigot became a hero that everything he does is cool?

His jazz man really strong o.

Your President in waiting. Bookmark this. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by ribbit: 8:37am On May 02, 2023
Chindozy:

Your President in waiting. Bookmark this. Thanks
the president of your father in bilafra

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by DeShineShine(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2023
Why has His Excellence not sued the Newspaper that leaked his audio recording as he threatened before? This is not fair, he should sue the media house so we can get to the root of the leaked audio.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Burob: 8:39am On May 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi makes me so proud of voting for him. Man told Lai Mohammed yesterday that the money he spent going to the US saying nonsense about him should have built or equipped some schools in his village.

Peter Obi is pure presidential material. We hope the judges do the right thing as it's been proven he won

Benue
Rivers
Taraba
Akwa Ibom

Absolute Illusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:40am On May 02, 2023
Stones are not thrown at a barren tree but at a worthy tree with ripe fruits. It’s only a matter of time and the rejected, abused, and mocked stone will become an indestructible and cherished cornerstone.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by tamdun: 8:41am On May 02, 2023
isaiahethan:

You can sue them yourself.
U want him to sue people's gazette because of obi? U don't even care that obi is lying to u people,no wonder they calk u people zombies
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Burob: 8:41am On May 02, 2023
WorldRichest:
He is still campaigning after election. Even the Bishop that you called, we won his polling booth, his ward, his local government, and his state. Both his state of residence and his state of origin. So, kindly go and die Mr Peter Obituary
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by tamdun: 8:41am On May 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I am busy don't ever quote me.
It's public forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by lolu2019: 8:42am On May 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxp1Ln8639w
Audio Scandal: I'm Not a Religious or Tribal Bigot - Peter Obi

https://tribuneonlineng.com/yes-daddy-peter-obi-admits-phoning-bishop-oyedepo-says-im-not-a-religious-bigot/
he should not just talk about hunger.after making Anambra boys Jakpa to Lagos with his I nor dey give shishi government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by tamdun: 8:43am On May 02, 2023
Slurity:
Only foolish that has no sense believe and agree with you. He clearly call it a religious war and Oyedepo agreed with him on the subject. From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speakers. Obi is a religious bigot and that is a fact, his body language and romance with Pastors and churches and finally the leaked conversation confirmed it all. That Yes Daddy call has finished Obi political carrer. Mark my words. He can never become Nigeria president. NEVER.
Am happy that he confirmed it with his own mouth,now there is no way to deny it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:43am On May 02, 2023
Burob:
Absolute Illusion.

We shall know if that is truly the case in ‘fullness of time. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Burob: 8:43am On May 02, 2023
Chindozy:

The rejected stone shall later be the cornerstone. By the way, try and get your facts right. Thanks
Yes O, You will be singing Bola Tinubu’s praises in a very short time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by malware: 8:44am On May 02, 2023
FactBoyz:

Benue
Rivers
Taraba
Akwa Ibom

Off point, talk about the audio leak.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Georgejeez: 8:44am On May 02, 2023
We thought we dodged a bullet but hell no , we dodged a nuclear bomb ,,, this man's lies stinks , tufia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Yankiss(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So what 0b! And his followers has been doing agaîñst Tinubu is campaign of praises?
Always qûïck to pIay d vïctïm card.
You lack understanding. Vilify is used when lies are told against you. What of when truth is told? I am not in support of anyone heckling another, though.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Burob: 8:46am On May 02, 2023
Chindozy:

We shall know if that is truly the case in ‘fullness of time. Thanks
What time? Like I said you are living in a distorted political illusion.

No Court in the Federal Republic of Nigeria will support Peter Obi against Tinubu, (No honor amongst politicians) or like I said earlier you choose to live in an illusion of self denial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by OAFMods: 8:46am On May 02, 2023
Just imagine if it was Tinubu this happened to ? Imagine what Obi supporters will claim, baba wey no well de enter UK comot without interogation but our Obi Pandora saint de disgrace his father up n down UK immigration such a shame.

Peter Pandora should answer why he was the only governor caught red handed looting over₦250 million monthly for good 8 years with his convoy ? Why he is the only governor to loot state resources into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account ?

Obi Pandora should tell us why he is the only governor to build malls in Abuja n PH with state fund while he was a governor n why she should not be rotting in jail or be stoned to death for such glaring criminal act. Make we never talk about how he robbed anamabra to buy brewery.answer this first for my next set of questions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by rajiedreez: 8:48am On May 02, 2023
He actually didn't deny it, only try to justify and whitewash it to be a noble thing. Since according to him he's not telling people to snatched or steal it, it's still acceptable. Even if the content of the conversation is divisive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Jsucre(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2023
Obi might not know the meaning of religious war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:48am On May 02, 2023
ribbit:
the president of your father in bilafra

Why are you so much pained? Do you understand you cannot stop a moving train?

Your response shows ur level of maturity and civility. I will not tow that line of using abusive language. Hope you get help asap. Have a beautiful day. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot by Chindozy: 8:51am On May 02, 2023
Burob:
What time? Like I said you are living in a distorted political illusion.

No Court in the Federal Republic of Nigeria will support Peter Obi against Tinubu, (No honor amongst politicians) or like I said earlier you choose to live in an illusion of self denial?

Allow ‘it’ to play out, don’t jump the gun. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Didn't Threaten To Resign Over Subsidy / Why Pro-saraki Senators Should Forfeit Their Pay, By Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.