Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) (1923 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Video Of Yahoo Boy Celebrating With Friends After Cashing Out $1 Million / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Prestar(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2023
A young Nigerian boy has appreciated his mother for all her love and care by gifting her an essential household item.

He just cashed out a huge sum of money from an unknown source and bought a freezer worth N160,000 for his mum.

It is not yet clear what he does for a living or how he got the money, but his parents did not seem interested in knowing how their son could afford the appliance.

A video which is circulating on social media shows him showering his mother with money after delivering the freezer to her at the family home.

His dad came out looking surprised and there was also a trumpeter the kid hired to accompany him, playing some nice sounds on the trumpet.

The clip also captured a brief flashback of when the boy went to the store to purchase the machine.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrsVZY-I5g7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE https:///young-boy-purchases-freezer-for-his-mother-after-cashing-out-video/

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by taylor88(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2023
Nice
Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Zonefree(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2023
God bless the boy more.

The prayers from his mother will go a long way to protect him.

Imagine using that 160k to buy hair for his Nigerian girlfriend. She'll only thank him with rigorous sex, that's all. Then she'll start to put on an expensive hair on a useless head that can't recite the 36 states and capital.

Mothers are golden. If you have the means, spend on them while they're still alive. True happiness comes from seeing your parents happy.

Make I rush go send my mama 6k from my last surviving 10k abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 02, 2023
We really need to do something about poverty in Nigeria. It's so serious.

Imagine a kid 'hustling' to buy a deep freezer of 160k for his mother and celebrating it on social media! I'm not even blaming anyone but this is real poverty. cry

11 Likes

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Zonefree(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2023
webdevprof:
The government really needs to do something about poverty in Nigeria. It's so serious.

Imagine a kid 'hustling' to buy a deep freezer of 160k for his mother and doing 'dorime' on top of it on social media?

Chai! See what they've turned Nigerians into! 😭😭😭
Na poverty dey worry you. 160k is roughly $230. That boy is above 17 years.

In what Nation is it a crime for a boy of 17 to have $230?

5 Likes

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Na poverty dey worry you. 160k is roughly $230. That boy is above 17 years.

In what Nation is it a crime for a boy of 17 to have $230?

I think your own problem is illiteracy. You obviously have issues with reading comprehension.

Go back to secondary school bro. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Zonefree(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2023
webdevprof:

I think your own problem is illiteracy. You have issues with reading comprehension.

Go back to secondary school bro... undecided
Pardon me abeg. I misunderstood your post...na this blunt wey dey my hand cause am.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Pardon me abeg. I misunderstood your post...na this blunt wey dey my hand cause am.

Shalom.

Go and sin smoke no more. grin

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
This is not suppose to be news

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by N3TRAL: 2:30pm On May 02, 2023
Classless.
Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Caramia2020(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2023
Thank God he remembered the mother unlike some that will spend everything on slay queen.
Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:38pm On May 02, 2023
Poverty dey this country sha
Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by TippuTip: 7:42am On May 03, 2023
Why should anyone blame this boy? the outgoing president and all his ministers, the incoming president and all his associates are career, lifelong thieves and drug-addicts/barons. All the governors, legislators and politicians are thieves, even the professors and billionaire pastors, are all criminals. So how can, or why should the younger generation be different?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by Baronthecelebri: 8:06am On May 03, 2023
Good one
Re: Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) by kingthreat(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2023
Let the mother enjoy the fridge well o. If at the end, the consequences of yahoo yahoo catch up with him, let her not start wailing.

(1) (Reply)

Two Paraded Naked In Anambra Over Alleged Ritual Killing / Occult Clergymen In Nigeria And Ritual Sacrifice. / Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.